Start by marking “Alaskan Storm (Blood Stone Impact, #1)” as Want to Read:
Alaskan Storm (Blood Stone Impact, #1)

Alaskan Storm

(Blood Stone Impact #1)

INTRODUCING TASKFORCE COBALT - The covert action unit of DARPA and DIA designed to control scientific threats.

Nick Park has invented a cure for cancer from a virus found in a mythical stone. Soon, the vaccine is stolen and is used as a weapon.

The former Army Ranger turned microbiologist faces betrayal and pain from those he trusted. Park must now go on to face beasts,
Published November 20th 2018 by KRONOS Books

To ask other readers questions about Alaskan Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alaskan Storm

Start your review of Alaskan Storm (Blood Stone Impact, #1)
Joshua Grant
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been craving action lately and Alaskan Storm by Kronos certainly delivers. This techno thriller follows Nick Park as he unlocks the powerful technological secrets of an ancient stone. Meant to end the blight of disease, the stone, and Park, quickly find themselves in the wrong hands. An evil shadow organization sets out to create an army of regenerative super warriors. Thus the Cobalt strike force led by Captain Blood is tasked with stopping them and saving Park. A lot is happening here but ...more
Roopkumar Balachandran
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adventure
I was awestruck by the authors narration of action scenes. Ananthsimha's writing is joy to read, The novel has 134 pages can be read in one sitting but I feel reading it slowly might help us to go through the intense action he has put down on the paper.

It's a trilogy and the author has kept us waiting to read and anticipate what will be in the sequel. The subject the author has chosen is some what real and I have had a little chat with him on that subject.

The author who is now in early 20s has
Kashif
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was brought on board the Alaskan Storm by the writer himself, a dear friend of mine. The scale of the action in this story, is beyond anything I have ever come across, and written with lots of apparent research to make it seem as technically accurate and brutal as possible. Brilliant plot, diverse and engaging characters, scarily high stakes all make for an excellent start to the Taskforce Cobalt adventures.

The storyline is a majestic fuse of military thriller genre and mythology dating back c
Manfred
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow, this was a hell of an action ride to read. I don't think I ever read that many action in one book. Looking forward to the next one and sorry for not that many words but I prefer reading for entertainment and that's about it ;)
Shalini
Dec 08, 2018
Cyber
Nov 21, 2018
Kronos Ananthsimha
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Derek Brigante
Jan 17, 2019
Deep Ranjan
Aug 28, 2020

• One Good Deed
  • Depth Charge (Caine: Rapid Fire #4)
  • Oath of Honor (Logan West #2)
  • Talon the Slayer (Tales of Talon, #1)
  • Devil's Due (Caine: Rapid Fire #1)
  • The Gray Man (Gray Man, #1)
  • The Last Refuge (Dewey Andreas, #3)
  • On Target (Gray Man, #2)
  • Enemy of the State (Mitch Rapp, #16)
  • Extreme Measures (Mitch Rapp, #11)
  • Tehran's Vengeance (Joe Matthews #1)
  • Tokyo Black (Thomas Caine #1)
  • Protect and Defend (Mitch Rapp, #10)
  • The Janson Option (Paul Janson, #3)
  • Cold Kill (Caine: Rapid Fire #2)
  • All Necessary Force (Pike Logan, #2)
  • Warning Light (Jake Keller #1)
  • Act of Treason (Mitch Rapp, #9)

News & Interviews