Start by marking “Zeke's Reluctant Omega (Draco International #3)” as Want to Read:
Zeke's Reluctant Omega (Draco International #3)

Zeke's Reluctant Omega

(Draco International #3)

An MM/MPreg Shifter Romance.

As Head of Security for Draco International, Ezekiel Lowry is the unofficial fixer for the company. When a fellow dragon shifter unintentionally almost kills someone, Zeke is in charge of damage control. The moment he sets eyes on the victim, he knows he’s looking at the man who will become his omega.

Marcel Yardan moved to Verdance to pursue
Published November 5th 2018 by Lost Goddess Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Zeke's Reluctant Omega, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zeke's Reluctant Omega

Start your review of Zeke's Reluctant Omega (Draco International #3)
Emily Pennington
Shelves: reviewed
Marcel Yardan’s parents had wanted him to become a lawyer, but that is not where his dream led him. He wanted to be a part of the theater, and now he was finally getting his chance to shine, kickstarting his career as a leading man! He had just enough time to make it to his scheduled audition for a part in the promising new musical, Dance of the Dragons. His audition was good enough for a callback, so now he had to find a place to sleep – the hotels were outrageously expensive! His best option w ...more
Barbara
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Wonderful MM Shifter romance. I literally love this series. The characters are so charming and fun that they worm their way into your heart and leave a loving smile on your face. This is very true in “Zeke’s Reluctant Omega”. Kudos to the author for a well written sexy, fun story that will warm your heart.

Zeke is missing something in his life. He has watched his buddies fall for their canine shifters and start families. This is something he longs for but isn’t really looking for consider
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
It was a pleasure to read this delightful, sweet MM/Mpreg shifter romance. There are some character crossovers but it can be read as a standalone although I would recommend reading the series in sequence to obtain the maximum enjoyment of the underlining story. The well-thought plot is interesting with a fascinating story-line with some unexpected incidents. The characters have complex personalities & are quite strong-willed individuals who display realistic emotional feelings & reactions.
There
LateciaJ
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was excited to see that Zeke was going to have his fated mate story. What a surprise to Zeke when he met Marcel under awkward circumstances and realized this was his omega. Little did he realize that it was going to be a hard sell getting Marcel to accept that they were meant to be. Marcel was a stubborn omega and didn't want to fall under the alpha spell and lose sight of his hopes and dreams. He tried to fight it but the handsome and powerful alpha made his canine whine and fall hopelessly i ...more
Sara Sigler
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Marcel was a poodle and wanted to dance but his fathers wouldn’t let him, it depressed him so much that he tried to kill himself twice. Since he wouldn’t go back to college to become a lawyer like them they cut him off hoping that it would change his mind. But he left with a very few things to get into the production auditions were being held for, he got in and then he went after a person that stole his backpack with everything he owned in it. He got beat up for it and thrown in front of a car a ...more
C.B.
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You will need the fire brigade for the heat! Marcel, Omega poodle shifter was preparing for his big break in the theatre as a featured dance. His world possessions were in his backpack on his lap, while he napped. Someone snatched the backpack and he gave chase. He tackled the man and during the scuffle was throw into the street in the path of a car. Zeke, was head of security for Draco International. He was dispatched to handle the problem of bailing Zane Velan, the man who stole Marcel's backp ...more
Claudia
Apr 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Zeke, head of security at Draco International, is called to help another dragon, who was arrested for assaulting a young man after stealing his backpack.
When he meets with the victim, he realises it is his mate. But Marcel is not the usual sweet omega. He wants to keep his independence, to pursue his dream of becoming a professional dancer. Afraid his alpha will not allow this, he blocks off all advances from Zeke.
A trying time for both ensues, until Marcel finally finds the courage to speak to
Justine Smith
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this mpreg series. For better understanding this series should be enjoyed in order. In book 3, omega Marcel, a canine shifter, has found his way to Verdance to pursue his career as a dancer. After an accident he's unable to dance but he does find his Alpha. Zeke is a dragon shifter and his dragon wants Marcel for its mate. Marcel does everything he can to push Zeke away but in the end fate wins and they get their happy ending.
I love these wonderful characters and I'd love to read more stori
Shannon
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Marcel is a talented dancer on the verge of making his dreams come true when disaster strikes. Zeke, as head of security for Draco International, has to make a deal to make this situation go away. There is an instant attraction between them but their opposite natures make things difficult. This story is packed full of emotions, near misses, chemistry that - despite trying to deny it - is undeniable, angst, a love that will win you over, and a satisfying HEA.

I received a free copy of this book vi
Melanie
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great continuation of Draco International. Wonderful stand alone novel with great carry-over of characters. Zeke is the steady Head of Security of Draco, when a situation arises with Marcel can they both set aside their prior experiences and have faith. Can Marcel have his Alpha and his freedom. Heart warming story of support and forgiveness. A fabulous story and great characters.

Lori
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Marcel is a dedicated dancer and a canine shifter. When an accident brings Zeke into his life, he is adamant that he does not want to be Zeke's omega. Zeke, a dragon-shifter, knows for sure that Marcel is his chosen mate. Marcel's cruel words send him away. Now Marcel has to decide if his love of dancing is more important than the love of his life. This is a shifter romance.

Cat
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the story overall and I love Zeke. And I love this series. But I wasn't into Marcel. He annoyed me almost instantly and definitely whenever he's with Zeke. He sounded and acted like an immature, irrational prick. Fated or not, I wouldn't wanted to be mated to him. The explanation of his behaviour towards Zeke wasn't enough for him to be redeemed in my eyes.

Suzanne Irving
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am loving this gentle series of dragon Alphas and how they meet their fated mates. There is a lovely continuity between the books with main characters from one book appearing in subsequent books. The stories aren’t all the same though which is one of the best things about this series. If you are looking for fun books about male shifters meeting up I highly recommend this series.

Dar
Zeke and Marcel did not hit it off right away, and then they kept making the situation worse as the lashed out. But the vulnerability and the fear they both held was clear, and despite all those trying to help them, they could only work it out once they took responsibility. Assumptions on a lot of fronts drove their relationship instead of the truths that were right in front of them. When they finally were honest with each other, everything finally fell into place!
Dawn
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love these dragon shifters. Great Read. As book three in the series it was a great addition. Loved the storyline it was full of sooo much emotion. When Marcel is hurt in a accident it ruined his chance to be on the big stage and it leaves him hurt and bitter so when Zeke comes trying to help he pushes the alpha away. There story has ups and downs loved it from start to finish.
Courtney Turner
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh how I loved Zeke’s love story. These dragons definitely don’t have it easy. And this story will keep you on your toes from beginning to end. Loved it!

Cynthia Brooks
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Marcel gets unintentionally injured by a dragon shifter. Zeke is sent by Draco International the company he works for to do damage control. When he meets Marcel he knows that Marcel is his omega.Now he has to convince Marcel that they belong together. I really enjoyed this book.
Donna
Jun 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved Marcel and Zeke’s story they had my attention with their intense chemistry and attraction this was a perfect series installment . Great reading

SiKReviews
added it
Dec 18, 2018
Merwolf1
Dec 30, 2018

• Anniston's Fate (Timberwood Cove, #11)
  • King’s Pawn (The Kings of Men MC, #4)
  • Stryker (Sons of Sinners MC)
  • Healing the Rancher
  • Frostbite (The Gifted Ones, #1)
  • Tempted by a Sinner (Seven Sinners Book 4)
  • Daddy's Rules
  • Hard Lessons
  • Her Android Daddy
  • Consequences
  • His Again: (College Romance Short Read)
  • Abandon (Midnight Saints MC, #1)
  • Cedric (Savage Kings MC, #12)
  • Roomies
  • Forbidden (Siren Cove #1)
  • Guard My Heart (Heart Lines #2)
  • Shayne's Hope (Timberwood Cove #12)
  • Crashed (Akar Chronicles #2)
A.J.^^Stone

Draco International (3 books)
  • Amaricio's Omega (Draco International #1)
  • Koren's Omega Neighbor (Draco International, #2)

News & Interviews