Start by marking “Mine to Bear” as Want to Read:
Mine to Bear

Mine to Bear

Jolie’s past isn’t pretty. Orphaned as a teen, she was given over to a monster who used her in every way he could. Now she’s grown. She finds a way to escape and is on the run.

Black bear shifter, Neo, knows Jolie is his destined mate. He also knows she’s running from something. But he doesn't know what. Not only will she not confide in him about what it is, but she also ke
ebook
Published November 9th 2018 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Mine to Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mine to Bear

Lauren
This story is short, fast paced and action packed. This book is the first book of Khloe Wren’s that I have read. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters likeable and the storyline interesting. I read this book in less than half an hour and was satisfied throughout.
I did see some chemistry between Jolie and Neo. Their passion for one another was undeniable. I just wanted Jolie to hurry up and give a relationship with Neo a chance. I understood why she was so reserved but I wante
Jennifer Finn
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Neo is a black bear shifter, him and his three brothers, Ranger, Axel, and Darby run an adventure tour business in Serenity, Colorado. Jolie moved to town a few months ago and not only does she work for Neo but she is also his mate. But she has no idea that shifters exist and Neo knows she has been badly hurt so he doesn’t wanna do anything that will send her running. Jolie acts like she’s indifferent to Neo except when she can’t stand the mating burn and she’ll come to him for sex then she leav ...more
Jessica
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mine to Bear is just the beginning of the Romance on the Go series. Neo knows that Jolie is his mate, but while she turns to him for physical release, she runs at every other opportunity. Finally she gives him the opening he needs and he quickly realizes that her past is much darker than he ever expected. When that past catches up to Jolie, will she be able to handle all of Neo’s secrets and can Neo save Jolie?

While this is only a novella, it really packs an emotional punch! Neo is a bear shifte
Andrea Miles
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read several books by this author. I am always amazed by the detail that she puts into her books. Khloe Wren is an amazing Author and the stories she tells will keep you spell bound from the first word to the last. This book Mine To Bear is not her typical genre' - Upon reading this I don't think there is a genre out there that she could not write. The story that is told is of a woman with a troubled past and a man (who happens to be a shifter) staying by her side no matter what. Seeing N ...more
Miranda Beazley
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On the run from her past, Jolie keeps to herself until her need gets too strong. Neo knows Jolie is his and he hates she’s so reserved, pushing him away at every chance. Something has to change.

This short story is packed full of feelings. It’ll break your heart before putting it all back together. I found myself crying at one stage, smiling the next before feeling a fury to rival any book I’ve read before. Jolie made me feel very strongly for her and I loved how Alpha Neo became.
Kathy Bushrow
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Neo and Jolie are caught in dance they can't end or move beyond. Neo, a bear shifter, recognizes Jolie as his mate. They both feel the mating heat, but Jolie not only doesn't understand it, she refuses prove forward in a relationship. Neo has no idea about her past or why she's running, but he wants to help. I love bear shifter stories and really like this storyline. There were a couple of places where the flow seemed choppy, but overall, I recommend this book.
Jessica Brittain
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book!! I couldn't put it down! loved Neo and Jolie!! The bond they share is undeniable. Jolie is a woman who has been through Hell. Neo is a bear shifter waiting to claim his mate and Jolie is it!! This book was well written and keeps you attention!! I would definitely recommend this book!!
Jessica Brittain
Heidi
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is a quick fun exciting PNR I enjoyed it thoroughly and loved how their romance progressed and how they came together as one.

The author did a great job.

4 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books.
Katherine
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This quick little read gives you a beautiful story with all, the tender love and emotion that you get from longer stories in a quick 30 minute read.

It also is a great starter book for those of you who have not read Khloe yet allowing you to truly experience her beautiful style of writing.
Lisa Ann Leos-Garcia
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I admit I have only read one or two shifter books before, so I cannot compare Mine to Bear to much. However, this shifter book definitely left its mark on me; and I will not be forgetting it any time soon.
Though Mine to Bear is a quick read, Khloe Wren was still able to draw me in.
Sue
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an enjoyable, quick read from Khloe Wren. I liked it and I loved Neo!!
Debbie
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!

What an amazing book!! I just absolutely loved it and I can't wait to read the next one!! A definite must read! Happy Reading!!!! :)
Samantha
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really love this author's work and how Khloe weaves her characters, plot lines and the twists and turns of the story. Each of her stories are unique in how they are written.
Eliza
J Harris
rated it it was ok
Nov 14, 2018
Julia
rated it did not like it
Mar 07, 2019
Megan Kennedy
Nov 09, 2018
Crystal Alexis
For my first foray into a shifter romance novel, I'm glad that I picked Khloe's Mine to Bear. I've been following her writing since I started picking up her MC series so I knew I was in great hands (or paws) with this once I started reading it. You can really feel the emotions of both Neo and Jolie as you read this.

Khloe for the love of god...CONTINUE THIS! Either that or give us more stand alones that deal with these boys!
Felicia