Start by marking “Mad About Moon (A Sexy Standalone Romance)” as Want to Read:
Mad About Moon (A Sexy Standalone Romance)

Mad About Moon

(The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor #5)

MAD ABOUT MOON is a USA Today Bestseller
Fall in love with Jed and Josie in this emotionally captivating, sexy standalone romance by New York Times bestselling author Melissa Foster. The perfect book for those who enjoy fiercely loyal and insanely sexy alpha heroes, smart, sassy heroines, strong family bonds, bikers, babies, and more!

Can true love strike twice in one lifeti
ebook
Published April 10th 2019 by Melissa Foster

To ask other readers questions about Mad About Moon, please sign up.
Terren Hoeksema Dixie's Book is going to release November 6, 2019. The preoreder is up for all platforms except for Amazon at the moment.

Tpagirl
Mad About Moon was the fifth book in Melissa Foster’s Whiskey series; however, it can be read as a stand-alone if desired.

Jed Moon was the sister to Crystal (book two, Truly, Madly Whiskey). He was the older brother who supported her when they were kids by stealing to keep them fed and clothed. He stayed in trouble when he was young but as they got older he straightened out, was prospecting at the Dark Knights and worked as a mechanic and bouncer for Dark Knight businesses.

Josie Beckley was a st
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Where do I begin without SCREAMING ON HERE! I have been waiting for Moon's story for like 4 months LOL since Dr. Whiskey which feels like was forever ago. The Whiskey Series is a TOP favorite of mine from MF. This book was different for me yet felt right at home! I loved LOVED it!

To understand Josie's story better, it's best to definitely read the whole series BUT Wicked Whiskey Love especially. She is a unique character, unique because her story isn't as usual. After she lost her husband who wa
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: missy
The Whiskeys are BACK! And boy oh boy did I miss them!! Mad About Moon is Josie and Jed’s story—a second-chance romance for two people who fell into something fantastic six years ago, but weren’t quite ready for each other.

But now they are! Jed and Josie never thought they’d see each other again after that fateful, wonderful, “burned into memory” night. Both have been through hell and back. Jed’s a Prospect for the Dark Knights MC. He’s healthy and building a future for himself. Josie lost her f
Carmen Rae
I love this series. It’s seriously like catching up with old friends. It’s so warm and familiar and everything about it just works so well. It has the perfect balance of emotion, chemistry and awesome characters. And the fact that we catch up with them all and see their family grow as we get introduced to each new couple just adds to it.

It’s been a little while since I read Bones and Sarah’s story so it did take me a minute to remember who Josie was and why she was acting like a bit of a dick t
Irene

Mad About Moon by Melissa Foster is such a good read.

The storyline is beautifully written, well paced, lovable and relatable characters and I loved the overall family and community love and support they all shared.

I loved Moon/Jed and Josie together, they've been through so much heartache and pain it warmed my heart watching them reconnect, find internal peace and fall in love.

Mad About Moon is a wonderful addition to The Whiskeys series, each book has touched my heart and I highly rec
Carly Wilson
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
‘Mad About Moon’ is the fifth book in the epic Whiskey series, and I was given it in exchange for an honest review.

This book had everything I could possibly want in a romance book, it was; exciting, thrilling, passionate, emotional and captivating. The chemistry between Jed and Josie is off the charts, and their love for one another is special and unique, so much so that when they see each other for the first time after years, it is love at first sight all over again.

Josie is brave, strong and
Sofia Lazaridou
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mad About Moon is the first book in The Whiskeys series that doesn't have the word Whiskey on the title and 5th overall in the series. I guess that it's understandable as to why it doesn't have that word on the title, but I still felt like I had to mention it. Dixie's book is next and I really hope that her man is going to be the OBGYN doctor.

This is Moon and Josie's story. I wouldn't call their story a second chance romance, even though these two have a history together. They had a thing in th
Cyndi Becker
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
YOWZA - I'm simply mad about this series! What started with one of my all time favorite BBFs in Truman Gritt continues in this stellar addition of Mad About Moon. Every single in book in this series has left me feeling so happy. Mad About Moon focuses on one amazing young man in Jed Moon and Josie Beckley and her young son Hail. I'm loving how the series has progressed to feature secondary characters from earlier books, further building on the world of the wonderful Whiskey family and the Dark K ...more
Sherry
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 - 4.5 Stars

Mad About Moon is another heart-tugging, fantastic read in The Whiskeys series by Melissa Foster. Jed Moon is not a Whiskey by birth but the way they take him in makes me feel like he could have always been a Whiskey sibling. He's the actual sibling to Crystal whose story we read in Truly, Madly, Whiskey. So, I have to say that I'm so happy that we are finally getting Jed's love story.

Melissa Foster creates real-life characters in her stories that push and pull on your heartstrings
Tracey
* I have volunteered to share my review and all the opinions are 100% my own *

This is the story of Jed Moon who is a new prospect into the Dark Knights, led by the Whiskey Family.
Sarah and Scott were saved by the Dark Knights and now Sarah is married to Bones Whiskey as we saw in the last book Wicked Whiskey Love.
Josie is sister to Sarah and Scott and after the death of her husband and being evicted from her home, Josie and her son Hail are now living in a shelter, she has tried many times to r
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Its no secret that I love Melissa Foster books, but I just absolutely love her Whiskey Series the most! I have been dying for Jed & Josie's story, and Foster did not disappoint me one bit. This is a standalone but I do recommend you read the previous book as you will get a better feel for Josie's situation.

Jed Moon is a prospect for the Dark Knights MC run by the Whiskey's - he may not be a Whiskey by blood but he certainly is by his caring attitude. He has a rough past but seeing a girl a f
Heather Pollock
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, mc
I don't even have words on how spellbinding Jed's book is!!! Melissa Foster just brought the Whiskey series to a whole new level of excellence!
All I have to say is Moon!!!!!!!!! God yes!!!!
Lynn Mullan
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another brilliant read from Melissa Foster.
This is Jed Moon and Josie Beckley's story. Josie is Sarah and Scott's long lost sister (we met her in Wicked Whiskey Love). Josie has angst from her past, and some of it is directed at her siblings, mistakenly. But Jed breaks down her emotional barriers and worms his way into her, and son Hail's, heart. As usual the Whiskey's, and the extended group of Dark Knights, provide strength and protection, helping Josie find her way back to her family.
A feel-g
Jody
Readers will find themselves once again wrapped in a warm blanket of family, acceptance, and unconditional support in this fifth installment in The Whiskeys series that was an enjoyable read from the first page to the last. With each turn of the page readers will be rooting for this hero and heroine who had an unforgettable one night-stand years ago and who’ve found their way back to each other when they need support the most. It’s a charming tale of second chances with characters who feel like ...more
Sandy S
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date April 10, 2019

The perfect love story for those who enjoy fiercely loyal and insanely sexy alpha heroes, smart, sassy heroines, strong family bonds, bikers, babies, and more!

Can true love strike twice in one lifetime?
Josie Beckley refuses to believe there is a limit on happiness. A decade after she escaped her abusive parents and lost touch with her siblings, the death of her husband leaves her and her son homeless. But Josie has never been one to wallow
Aaly
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
There's never too much Whiskey love...

Review to come!

review-blog

** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. **

I adore Melissa Foster’s families story, heartwarming sharing great values about friendship, compassionate and when cooperation, mutual aid and reciprocity were key elements. I appreciated how the Whiskey family was growing throughout the books, meeting new characters. Don’t forget the hotness and the sexiness, giving a great balance in the story.

Jed Moon was about to find his sec
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Oh those Whiskey and Dark Knights, they get me in the heart every single time

I want to move to Peaceful Harbor and be adopted by everyone in this series!

If you have read this series, you have already met our leading lady Josie (in Wicked Whiskey Love, she is Sarah and Scott's sister), and my do I want her to get her HEA.

Josie and Jed (Moon)'s story is full of heartbreak and pain, however also full of heartwarming moment and hope.

And throw in a 5 year old future h
Kahea
***5 ‘Gingerbread’ Stars***

And she’s done it again…

I don’t know how she does it, but with each book it’s harder and harder to pick a ‘favorite’ amongst the Whiskey clan and their extended and quite eclectic family. The goodness, even when things aren’t so good, overfloweth and only makes me want MORE.

Jed and Josie. These two I adored. Jed is, and has always been, a good man. He may have done sketchy things, but they were for good reasons and I loved that he owned everything he was and strived
Mary Mooney
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
Josie has it rock bottom. After her husband died and she lost everything, she is trying to make the best of things for her and her young son living in a shelter. She wants to reunite with her siblings but she is scared they hate her. All she needs to do is find a job, move out of the shelter and make a mends and life would be so much better. When she finally gets the nerve to visit her sister, she is su
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)

Josie Beckley caught my attention when I met her in the previous installment, Wicked Whiskey Love. I wanted to know her story, why she harboured so much anger towards her sister. When I learnt that Mad About Moonwould be her story I was on that baby like white on rice.

Josie is a widow and a single mom to a six-year-old boy. She grew up in an abusive environment, but she ran away and started a new life. This new life taught her how much she deserved to be loved. However, tragedy turned her life
Ruthie Taylor
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the fifth book in the series - and really I would recommend that you indulge in the whole goodness, and don't dip in here first ... but it is a fabulous story which will just have you going back to the beginning anyway! I didn't have time to reread the previous books, but still remembered enough to love watching this beautiful romance unfold.

Before I say more, I should suggest that you ensure you have a tissue t
Kaitlyn
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: faves
Mad About Moon is an addicting read. The main characters have a strong connection right from the start.

Josie has been through hell and back. For having grown up in an abusive home and losing her husband at a young age, Josie is a very strong and independent woman. She's caring and hard working. She's a fantastic mother.

Jed has had his fair share of trouble. He didn't always have the best home life, but he had good intentions. Jed's is caring, loyal, and getting a fresh start. He makes a great
Cathy Tremblay
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everybody needs a man like ``Moon’’ in their life! From the moment Josie and Jed “Moon” stared into each other eyes, I was hooked! A remarkable page-turner about a family that is torn apart trying to mend their relationship, old friends reconnecting and meeting new ones. I love the power of the tight community where people will jump in to help anyone. For Josie it’s all about finding her true self and finally having the ability to make her dreams come true. Moon wears his heart on his sleeve and ...more
Darcy
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, e-book, romance
This book just hit me right. I loved Jed and Josie, from their connection in the past, to how both embraced their present and planned to the future. Both of them seemed to come into their own in this book and had the other to be right there by their side as it happened, cheering them on.

I loved how Josie took the chance to get back in touch with her siblings and how they forged a new relationship. Loved how Josie saw that the good in the Whiskey clan and realized she had a new extended family.

I
Nicki Conroy
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mad About Moon is another page turner. I could not put this book down. I have, though, had a love affair with the Whiskey family since I first met them. Each book seems to get better and better.

Moon is not truly a Whiskey but they are all over this book. He has basically been adopted by the Whiskeys as he has made his life better. Josie is sister to a soon-to-be Whiskey. That makes this book totally Whiskey.

Moon and Josie met once before. She was just shy of her 18th birthday but Moon believed s
Nadine Bookaholic
I'm MAD ABOUT MOON!!! There is just something about a man that will put everything on hold to help a woman and her child without expecting anything in return. Jed Moon knew Josie years ago but lost touch with her after their brief time together. Fast forward several years and Josie is now living in a homeless shelter with her young son after the death of her husband.

Josie and each of her siblings were abused as children, Josie being the youngest was spared the worst of it because the older ones
Carol Ann Doveatt
Love the Whiskeys

Mad About Moon is the fifth book in the Whiskey series and is so very enjoyable to read. I love the fierce loyalty, dedication, and protection these men have. They also are all so very yummy and delightful, and so very caring of their women and children. Jed and Josie are second chance lovers and they are combustible. We get to revisit all the other Whiskeys and their families which I really appreciate. This story is romantic, heartfelt, so damn sexy, and a Josie reunites with h
Leila
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love love love love Melissa Foster romances and they are made all the sweeter when a child is involved becaue really; these big, burly men are mush when it comes to two things - love and children.

Moon and Jojo have a mysterious history that not only comes to light fairly quickly, but also gives - what I think - is an amazing twist.

It was so fun being able to catch up with past characters (like usual) and to have Josie rejoin her brother and sister. Not only her blood siblings, but to have a wh
Tanya
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ms. Foster has a way of pulling you into any story and making it feel like you are living it. Her characters are so real. They aren't perfect and they aren't written that way. She shows their journey to redemption and not just great lives with family, friends, and romance.
Jed and Josie are both on their own paths to better lives. I love how strong they are alone but even stronger together. Jed is another wonderful Foster man. He is strong but loving and once he knows what he wants he doesn't le
Rosie Amber
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, romance
Mad ABout Moon is book five of The Whiskey's contemporary romance series.

Josie came to a women's shelter with her son Hail. She has recently lost her job and her apartment after her husband died. Josie has also just been faced with a sibling reunion with her brother and sister whom she wrongly believed had abandoned her.

Jed Moon recognises Josie (or Jojo) as a girl he fell for almost seven years ago. As part of The Dark Knights motorcycle club Jed offers to lookout for Josie while she finds her

• Crazy Imperfect Love (Dirty Dicks #2.5; Big Sky #4.2)
  • All It Takes (Romancing Manhattan, #2)
  • Nothing Without You (Forever Yours, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.4)
  • Worth Fighting For (Warrior Fight Club, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.3)
  • Justified (Loveless, Texas, #1)
  • Junk Mail
  • Ember (Fire on the Mountain, #3)
  • Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
  • All Stars Fall (Seaside Pictures, #3.5; Big Sky, #4.5)
  • Axed (Extreme Risk, #4)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Keep It Classy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #7)
  • Now You're Mine (MINE, #5)
  • Wicked Force (Wicked Horse Vegas, #4.5; Big Sky, #4.1)
  • Huge Deal (21 Wall Street, #3)
  • Crazy for Your Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #5)
  • Beautiful Clarity (Beautiful, #3)
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: www.MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here:
www.MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

Melissa Foster is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning author. She writes sexy and heartwarming contemporary romance and wom

The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor (6 books)
  • Tru Blue (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #1)
  • Truly, Madly, Whiskey (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #2)
  • Driving Whiskey Wild (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #3)
  • Wicked Whiskey Love (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #4)
  • Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #5)