Start by marking “April Fool” as Want to Read:
April Fool

April Fool

Police Officer April Masters has one final job to do. And if she can pull it off, she’ll have the funds to send her son abroad for the treatment he so desperately needs to help him walk.

Working undercover on a plan developed by the Force and the insurance company, all she has to do is link wealthy gallery owner Dylan Rider to the theft of a stolen painting; her remit, pos
Published November 20th 2018

Patty
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable read with some unexpected twists and not to mention some steamy scenes. April Masters, police officer, is on the hunt to bring down suspected art thief, Dylan Rider. She's got to get her man so she can cash in and get some much needed funds for her ailing son's surgery abroad. Love stories with a strong female lead and this one ticked all the boxes!
Deborah Willborn
Wow from the moment you turn the page you would never expect this outcome. An undercover sting by police officer April Masters and an art gallery owner and thief Dylan Ryder. Page after page this sting went off without a hitch, and everyone involved would be caught in the end. So to speak as April played the ex con looking for rehabilitation at the gallery and knowing Dylan had the means and expertise to pull the heist off. The plan was concocted. She played the part to a Tee and had no qualms d ...more
Lesley Williams
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Holy smoke! First time reader for this author and it was a Fantastic read.. Throw in some steamy scenes and I was hooked!! I wasn’t expecting that outcome from the book. It was full of surprises.Would definitely read this author again..
Anu
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am voluntarily reviewing an ARC of this book for BMBB.

This book is full of surprises and unexpected turns. Even when you think that this is it, it still manages to surprise you. Book's interesting and you want to keep reading. This book is definitely worth of reading!
Tracy
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOWZERS!!! This was an awesome read! The characters are great...loved the storyline...definitely kept me guessing! The only reason I didnt give it 5 stars was because I was just a little disappointed in the ending
Latoya Wilson
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Did not expect that ending

OMG that ending was everything. I don't know whether to laugh or cry about it. That plot twists were surreal and I have sooooo many questions.
Pat
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The well written story and the well developed characters made this book a very enjoyable read! This was the first book that I have read from this author and it definitely will not be the last!
Lofty
Nov 06, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 1/2*
April is working undercover at a art gallery to catch Dylan & his brother Victor out. Are they responsible for moving stolen paintings & are things as they seem?
In the book we have various characters, twists etc.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Mona williams
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book was really good! she is working on a case to help her son with his operation. only she meets the guy and hes hot. plus someone is watching her. i didnt really care for the ending.
Lance Greenfield
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
April Masters is a tough, devious detective. She needs to be. Her brief is to trap an art dealer who is suspected of being behind the theft and eventual sale of a very valuable painting. To build her cover, she spends three months in prison for fraud. She successfully fools everyone around her. Only those closest to the case have any idea of what she is up to.

Her motivation is to fund clinical healthcare for her sister’s child, who is the greatest love of her life.

As April builds trust from her
Lynette Creswell
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Be Prepared To Be Gripped

April Masters is no ordinary police office. Beautiful and intelligent, April goes undercover to bring down Dylan Ryder, a rich art dealer who’s making his fortune selling stolen works of art.

The story is very well written, the characters are well rounded and you can’t help but love/hate a few. Joy has added a variety of twists and turns that I never saw coming. This book is a must read.

Do yourself a favour. Curl up by the fire with that well earned glass of wine and you
Nico
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this gripping story. It was cleverly and well written with twists and turns along the way. April was a fascinating character with hidden depths. The perfect book to curl up on the sofa with a large glass of red and indulge your fantasies along with a touch of suspense and mystery
Well deserved five stars from me
moira manson
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
April

What a fantastic story April was the kind of woman we would all like to be gutsy strong energetic and if she wanted something she got it definitely a 5 STARS for a great story .
Rosemary Noble
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable read with some good plotting and a very steamy relationship. I wasn't expecting the twists. A fun, light read.
beverley ann
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
april masters is been watched by someone from her past. needing funds for Noah to have treatment, she takes on a cleaning job at Dylan riders house, with charms and good looks running the Carson rider gallery, April accepted a dinner date and they become lovers, but someone is watching her every move you just have to keep reading to find out the story behind it all. what a book this was full of twists, sex was interesting and amazing. april is no fool far from it she gets what she wants and no o ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Gemma / April is a police officer who is working undercover as a cleaner in an art gallery, in order to catch the owner and his brother who steal and sell expensive paintings. No spoilers; this is a must read, you will not be disappointed. This is a well written flawless story, which with a unique plot and unexpected twists had me totally intrigued and hooked throughout this riveting page turner. I look forward to reading more from this talented author, and highly recommend her work for all read ...more
Linda Keddie