Start by marking “Misfit Angel (Misfit Pack #2)” as Want to Read:
Misfit Angel (Misfit Pack #2)

Misfit Angel

(Misfit Pack #2)

Demons are tricksters. Never forget that.

Amber made it through the Trials and is trying to rebuild her life alongside her new pack. She just wants peace.

But once you make a deal with a demon, peace is no longer an option.

As the lines between good and evil become blurred, Amber will find herself facing an impossible choice and a terrible battle. With the werewolf council
Published November 5th 2018 by Steel Fox Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about Misfit Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Misfit Angel

Start your review of Misfit Angel (Misfit Pack #2)
kels
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, urban-fantasy
Now we're talking! This second book easily fulfilled the promise teased by the first book.

4.5 stars because, while I don't mind the perspective shift, I did feel like it was sometimes too quick / short / abrupt.

I'm in love with all of the characters, and the story is fantastic. Foxe has created such a neat world, with some really original twists on established tropes. I also love the theme of creating family with those you choose. I love how every relationship is explored in a meaningful and
Morgan Davis
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WHY DID IT END?!

When is the next one?!

Normally, when I read a series, I binge read it. If I don't read them all in immediate succession, I lose my connection to the characters. SO NOT THE CASE WITH THIS SERIES!

Amber, Genevieve, Ceri and Tommy (plus Woggy) are back, still finding their way, but have new friends and old enemies. There are twists and turns, and overall, this book is amazing and I want book 3 NOW!
Dominique

Valerie - Cats Luv Coffee
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: uf
Well, How Was it?

While Misfit Pack didn't really end on a cliffhanger, it did leave the door open. The second book in the series was every bit as fabulous as the first, maybe even more so. Amber has fulfilled the Trials and proven that she is pack alpha. That crisis is over! However, Misfit Angel is filled with plenty of twists and turns and the Pack still has a lot on their plate.

Read more at Cats Luv Coffee
Anita
I read back-to-back all three of the books in this series that have been published so far. The series starts weak. It felt like this "origin story" portion of the series was very rushed, with not a lot of effort put into establishing the heroine's character and backstory. Eventually, those are filled in, but the early lack was hard to get over. I'm glad I stuck with the series, though. I was a little put off by the jump in perspective every chapter, but by book two, I was ok with it. This series ...more
Stacey
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Do you like Patricia Briggs, Kim Harrison, Charlene Harris, Kimbra Swain, Alex Steele, Orlando Sanchez, Shayne Silvers and others in this category? If you do you will love Ms. Foxe!

I just finished the first two books so I’m going to use this review for both of them. I went into this read not expecting anything and I came out of it with every emotion imaginable. AND, I have an extraordinary respect for Ms. Foxe.

She has taken the feeling of any person who has ever been an outsider, misfit
2shay
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Review by 2shay……….

The adventure continues! Book two in this series is just as much fun as book one. between the wolf pack, the witch, a human brother, a wingless pixie and a one-eyed cat, there is always a laugh lurking around just waiting to happen. I absolutely love Woggle, the wingless pixie. He makes me laugh every time he’s on the page.

Amber, Genevieve and Tommy…the werewolves, Ceri…the witch and their sidekicks are joined in this book by more great characters. First, Amber’s brother,
William Howe
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Better than the first

More of the structures I was missing in the first novel made appearances. Some questions about order were answered by a bit character. This really filled out the world.

The characters are far more than tropes or cardboard cutouts. The plot is very complex. Some ‘birds’ from the first novel came home to roost.

Vampires appear briefly, with a little snark at ‘Twilight’.

I am going to buy the next book. Best recommendation I can give.
Nicketa
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

Really enjoying these books.
The only thing that annoys me - and it isn’t the story or character - is purely how they don’t respect her like they should an alpha. She could be horrible to them and dominate/force them to do things, but she doesn’t. They don’t seem to really get that and they’re often quite harsh to her.
Jason
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Family, fun, action, all in all a good book

I really enjoy all of the characters in this book. Despite the fact that I usually don’t care for so many different viewpoints, I do like the story and the little bit at the end was really interesting.

Amber I think might need a little pick me up....she went through a lot.

Looking forward to the next book which I hope is a little longer with all of the different characters it does take some time to fully flesh them out.

Overall a good story about misfits
Caroline Morris
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ooh hope there is another one soon

Loved these two books. The story of shifters from a different view than I've read so far and I like the format. Each character is blossoming and each have more to tell I'm sure.

Told from the point of view of being changed against your will, Stephanie shows the strength and vulnerabilities in each person.

More soon please, ooh and a love life for Amber would be pretty awesome
Larry Tushman
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The ante truly gets upped here when Angel calls in his demon marker (already?!?). A simple rescue plunges the Pack into peril as they try to counter the moves of this new threat, all while still fulfilling everyday life. Fighting against attacks, traps, false accusations, politics (pack and human), they'll have to try every trick, pull zero punches, and figure out more about themselves and their packmates. A great story as they navigate problems coming from every angle.
Chandra Rogers
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All Misfits Welcome

Amber has dived into her new role as Pack Alpha. Just when it feels like she's finding a new normal, her mark is called in. She must protect an angel-demon hybrid or the pack dies. Luckily for the hybrid, Amber always helps the underdog.

This is a great book with all sorts of twists and turns that makes you want to read it in one sitting, and becoming dismayed when you realize it's almost over and the next book isn't out yet.
Bev
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Keeps you gripped

Another great book. I have been enthralled by the strength of the characters and the bond that has been forged between the pack.
I would definitely recommend this series.
Bella Suarez-Ramirez
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Misfits

So the storyline continues. Amber and her wolves along with her brother with new allies. It was a good read. Always an adventure and the family like feeling around them make the pack seem so nice and true. Look forward to reading the next in series.
Rebecca
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wonderful series!

Loved book 1. Book 2 was even better. If you’re looking for a fast, smooth read with a strong lead and funny support- read this series! What I loved most- it didn’t follow in the footsteps of every other similar book.
Stephanie  S.
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I am loving this series! Fun, and interesting, characters. Well written. Great story!
And...it's not a reverse harem! Thank heaven!
Note to the author, Thank you for not writing this as a reverse harem! I can't tell you, as a reader, how much I appreciate it.
Revcory Eden
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!

As usual stephanie is as clever as a foxe (pun intended). Never a dull moment, action packed with a side order of romance. And a little pixie shenanigans. Cant wait for the next book!!!
Sam Cantwell
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great read

This second book is just like the first, full of magic, fights, jokes, friends - it's a really comfortable book that fits like a really soft glove. Really enjoyed reading this series and looking forward to more.
elizabeth ann wilson
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good book!

Thoroughly enjoyed this book and can't wait for the next in the series. Characters are developing nicely, story arc is good, writing is good. What more can you ask for?? Well the next one in the series please.
Sondra Massey
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this book!

Nothing is ever what it seems in a good book and a good series. There are some wonderful plot twists and lots of things happening in this book. Is it bad my favorite character is a Demon? Really, hes not a bad one.
Michael
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read.

This book is as good as the first. I don’t have a favorite character because they all bring something to the table. Amber is turning out to be a great Alpha. This motley pack always come together when something goes wrong. Looking forward to next book
Sherri  Morris
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable great reading

I really enjoyed this book and loved the characters and how they came together. I can't wait to read more on them to see what will happen next with Amber and her pack.
Michelle Evans
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's great to be back in their world

It took me no time to be back in their world... I really enjoyed the book. It was intense and funny and everything a good book should be. It has romance and murder and mayham and magic .. all in one book! It is definitely a must read!
Jennifer Beason
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the characters!

Love the characters, can't pick a favorite. Each have their own reasons to love them. It is a nice clean read with lots of action and reactions. Couldn't put either the first or second one down.
Pamela T.
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great storyline!

Amber and her pack aren't given a moment's rest.
Demons, angels and old enemies arise to put their new pack to the test.
Great read, I can't wait to see what they get wrangled into next.
Marni J Harmon
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

This is a great book. I love the misfit pack. Amber is a great MC and I’m excited to see what happens next.
leigha
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good series

I am enjoying this series a lot. I will be downloading the third book right now. (4 more words required.)
alyssa
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it

It was absolutely capitivatating from start to finish has me anxious to read book 3, please continue your work Mrs. Or Ms. Foxe

• Valhalla Beckons (The Chaos Mages, #3)
  • Stolen Trinkets
  • Blood of the Covenant (The Chaos Mages, #2)
  • Dark Dancer (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #3)
  • Shadow Hunter (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #1)
  • Night Stalker (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #2)
  • Family and Honor (Jacky Leon Book 2)
  • Oath Sworn (Jacky Leon Book 1)
  • Well of Magic (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill #4)
  • Chameleon's Death Dance (Chameleon Assassin, #4)
  • Sinister: Unhallowed
  • Shadow Magic (Hidden Magic #1)
  • Wolf Howl (Wolf Ridge #2)
  • Wolf Uncovered (Victoria Brigham #2)
  • Heart of Ice (Alice Worth #3)
  • Demon Magic and a Martini (The Guild Codex: Spellbound #4)
  • Wolf Moon (Wolf Ridge #1)
  • The Hidden (Shadowed Wings #1)

Misfit Pack (4 books)
  • Misfit Pack (Misfit Pack #1)
  • Misfit Fortune (Misfit Pack #3)
  • Misfit Pack 4
“Ignorance leads to anger, which leads to hate. They need to smoke a little weed and meditate.” 1 likes