Start by marking “Port Lewis Witches, Volume One” as Want to Read:
Port Lewis Witches, Volume One

Port Lewis Witches, Volume One

(Port Lewis Witches #0.5, 1-2)

Queer Erotic Paranormal Romance Collection featuring the first three installments of the breakout Port Lewis Witches series--one short-story, two novellas and an exclusive bonus scene.

Port Lewis--a coastal town perched on the Washington cliffs is home to dense woods, quaint coffee shops, a movie theater, a few bars, two churches, the local college, and witches, of course.
Published October 25th 2018 by NineStar Press (first published September 10th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Port Lewis Witches, Volume One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Port Lewis Witches, Volume One

Start your review of Port Lewis Witches, Volume One
Liz
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, I love the world that Ray created and I'd honestly love to live in a town like Port Lewis amongst such wonderful and awful witches and creatures. And the two additional stories, particularly the last one, were utterly brilliant.
Loved it.

Highly recommended.
Alex Harrow
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much and was super excited to see the first volume, consisting of the novellas Darkling and Undertow, as well as a new short story featuring Thalia and Jordan, and a Liam and Ryder bonus scene.

This series is perfect for anyone looking for sexy paranormal filled with morally complex queer characters being thoroughly badass. I'm so here for this and am excited for anything else Brooklyn Ray writes!
Melissa F.
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series combines so many of my very favorite things, and I'm completely addicted to the world, the magic, the characters Brooklyn Ray has created. I bought the two novellas during a good sale, and then instantly knew it wasn't enough and I'd need the paperback. It is WELL worth buying Volume 1, both for the original novellas, and for the new short story and bonus scene. I can't recommend this series highly enough, and I can't WAIT to read the next story!!
Anna
Dec 21, 2018 added it
I read both Darkling and Undertow individually, but bought this so I could read Reborn and Honey. Both, in addition to the novellas, make this collection well worth the price.
Solly
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I had already read Darkling, but all the other stories were new to me, and I enjoyed them all.

My favourite thing about this is still the writing and the atmosphere the author created with these stories. I think I liked Undertow a little less than Darkling because I loved Ryder so so much and I didn't like Liam as much (I still liked him but, like, Ryder is sooo good!!).

I really love the worldbuilding and honestly I can't *wait* to have books that give me more Tyler because I want to understand
Jaime
I finally finished my reading challenge! This isn't gonna be a proper review because I've already read and reviewed the first two novellas in this series, so all I read in this was the first short story and the snippet at the end. They were both great. You're all sleeping on this fantastic queer, sexy, witchy series of novellas.
Samuel Capri
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for Port Lewis Witches, Volume Two I need to know more about Port Lewis and it's residents.
Elaine White
I was lucky enough to read Books 1 and 2 of this series as ARC's, and once I fell in love with the characters and the world, I had to have the paperback. When I was asked to read an ARC of Book 3, I jumped at the opportunity to re-immerse myself in the Port Lewis world, from start to finish.

You can read my review of Book 1 here - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
and Book 2 here - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

There are two bonus shorts included in the paperback:

Reborn
Aeriel
Mar 06, 2019
added it
Mar 17, 2019

• The Castaway Prince (The Castaway Prince #1)
  • Gideon the Ninth (The Locked Tomb, #1)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)
  • Savage Avengers, Vol. 1: City of Sickles
  • ハイキュー!! 27 繋がれるチャンス [Haikyū!! 27 Tsunagareru chance]
  • ハイキュー!! 28 2日目 [Haikyū!! 28 Futsukame]
  • ハイキュー!! 29 見つける [Haikyū!! 29 Mitsukeru]
  • ハイキュー!! 30 失恋 [Haikyū!! 30 Shitsuren]
  • ハイキュー!! 31 ヒーロー [Haikyū!! 31 Hero]
  • ハイキュー!! 26 戦線 [Haikyū!! 26 Sensen]
  • Archangel's War (Guild Hunter, #12)
  • Weekend Lover (Down With Cupid Shorts, #3)
  • Off Limits Lovers (Texas Cattleman’s Club: Houston #6)
  • Heartstopper: Volume One (Heartstopper, #1)
  • Room for Three? (Erotic Accommodations, #1)
  • The Wild Storm, Vol. 2
  • The Wild Storm, Vol. 3
  • Smut Peddler: 2012 Edition
Brooklyn Ray (They/Them/She/Her) started their career when they developed The Port Lewis Witches, a novella series about a group of Queer witches, necromancers and other magical creatures living and loving in a coastal Washington town. When they're not writing, Brooklyn can be found polishing crystals and offering tarot readings at a metaphysical shop in the Pacific Northwest. They also create ...more

Port Lewis Witches (4 books)
  • Darkling (Port Lewis Witches, #1)
  • Undertow (Port Lewis Witches, #2)
  • Predatory (Port Lewis Witches #3)
  • Cyclone (Port Lewis Witches #4)