Start by marking “Her Deadly Reunion (Jill Shepherd #2)” as Want to Read:
Her Deadly Reunion (Jill Shepherd #2)

Her Deadly Reunion

(Jill Shepherd #2)

Desperate to meet the father she's never known, Jill Shepherd accepts an invitation to spend the holidays at his home, Gates Mansion. Upon Jill's arrival, she's met with hostility from the other family members and finds her father, John Taylor, gravely ill.

Alice, John's private nurse, secretly shares her suspicions that someone is trying to kill Jill's father. Jill belie
Published November 15th 2018 by Lamplighter Suspense

To ask other readers questions about Her Deadly Reunion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Deadly Reunion

Start your review of Her Deadly Reunion (Jill Shepherd #2)
Amy
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her Deadly Reunion is a great read. I honestly did not know how I would like it. I was surprised at how quick I was pulled into the suspense and wanting to find out who is the one causing harm to Jill's newly found father. I did not want to put the book down until I was done. Great read. Five plus stars.
I borrowed this book from the Kindle Unlimited program. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.
Tony Parsons
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Milwaukee, WI. Christmas. Clay Merrick (building contractor, former Special Forces) was taking Jill Ashley Shepherd to meet her biological father. Change of plans.
Milwaukee, WI. Mitchell Field International. Jill Ashley Shepherd (daughter, genealogist) saw Clay Merrick (Jill’s BF, Merrick Restoration & Construction, retired Special Forces) off.
He was headed to Port-au-Prince, Haiti for his next historic restoration building project.
Francesca Camil the financier, & Clay were
Travis
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: book-funnel, amazon, free, lpc
This was your typical almost murder mystery that gets broken up by the new comer type story, and while I found the story itself to be fairly decent, I didn't understand why the author kept throwing in the whole religious thing. Here and there, it's fine, and could have enhanced the story nicely, but I found the religious aspect to be way overdone, and it kind of killed the enjoyment of the story and it's floe for me. I'm sure some will enjoy it as is, and that's fine, but for me, it was just a b ...more
Danielle Carpenter
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
This story is the reason we should leave things to the police. Jill risked everything to save her father. This story is suspenseful, but the killer is obvious, even though Jill is oblivious to the goings on in this house. The only reasonable character is her boyfriend, Clay. And he proves how sensible he is at the end of this story. There is a lot of conflicting things with no reasonable explanation at the end of the story.
Kathy
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The mystery was very good and I loved Jill & Clay. I didn't feel that it was preachy. The main characters are Christians who pray but I didn't feel that they tried to force their religion on the others. Jill definitely wanted her father to be saved before he died but she didn't hound him over it. All in all a very good read!
I received a free copy of this book from LPC and voluntarily chose to review it.
Castle Andrews
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-by-friends
As with the first book (Her Deadly Inheritance), this book did not disappoint. Beth Ziarnik keeps things moving with lots twists and turns throughout this face-paced thriller. This is an excellent Christian mystery that will keep you wanting more from this author. Can't wait for the next book she has coming out for us.
Nancy Phy
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful story

This is a wonderful mystery /love story with characters that are as mysterious as the mystery itself. I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a great mystery/love story.
Anita Estes
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the top 3 books I've read lately! Great themes, characters, suspense and romance.

Great characters,writing,suspense. and romance! Highly recommend this book especially. around the holidays. Well written and deep characterization. A surprise ending!
Jay Williams
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
If all the references to God and God's will were removed the book would be a third of the length it is. The overly religious content aside, the story moves way too slow. I had to force myself to stay with it.
Lillie
Great suspense with lots of suspects and twists and turns along with a delightful romance.
Wendy Zwin
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Lord and love is our strength

It's a pleasure to see people that found a good path. It's hard to find who you really are and make the right decisions for your new adventures.
Sandy
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her Deadly Reunion

Very entertaining and interesting storyline about love and redemption while having to deal with a mysterious illness that seems like threatening.
Jama Conner
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I absolutely loved this book! I had my suspicions, and they were right! I am so glad that things worked out with Jill and her family!
Cindy
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Grateful for my relatives who are not in this book!! ☠😈👺 a good Halloween read. ...more
Julie Patterson
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book

I loved this fast paced book. A lot of twists and turns. Is Jill going to save her father? Will her family ever accept her? Will Clay or Brian win her heart?
S.campbell8655yahoo.com
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reunions can be stressful !

I really enjoyed this story ! I'm hoping to read more from this author . I appreciate that it's clean , faith based and suspenseful too .
Ann Keeran
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jill Shepherd has finally found her father, but when she arrives at his home for Christmas she is not welcomed. Filled with mystery and intrigue, Her Deadly Reunion is fast paced and easy to read.
Amber Frechette
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great clean read

Old grievances and found connections during Christmas make for a difficult reunion. You'll be second guessing yourself til the reveal!
Elissa Mahler
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great read! This mystery grabs your attention, and pulls the reader through a few twists and turns.
Kathie Buss
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book

Great mystery who done it book. And the value that family brings to your life. Some mistakes can turn out wonderful.
Tressan Moore
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

What a great story. Full of tension, mystery and romance. All wrapped with the ribbon of God's truths and love.
Della Loredo
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jill Shepherd has never met her father, so when she received an invitation to spend Christmas with him and her two half-sisters, she excitedly accepts. But when she arrives, she is met with suspicion and outright antagonism. What's more, it seems that someone is poisoning her dad, and everyone seems to have a motive -- including her. She and her boyfriend race the clock, struggling against the mistrust of the rest of the household to find the guilty party before her long-sought reunion comes to ...more
Karen S.
Nov 09, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• At First Glance
  • The Gathering Storm
  • On the Lookout (Lantern Beach P.D. #1)
  • Called to Protect (Blue Justice, #2)
  • After the Rains (The Camfield Legacy #2)
  • Dead of Winter (Jeremy Winter Thriller, #2)
  • Mismatched (The Agency Files, #2)
  • Kill Order
  • Code of Ethics (Blue Justice, #2.5)
  • The Last Target
  • Mind Games (Kaely Quinn Profiler, #1)
  • Lost Memories and New Beginnings (The Men of Fire Beach #2)
  • Crisis Shot (Line of Duty, #1)
  • The Secret of Willow Inn (Willow Falls, #1)
  • Justified Means ( The Agency Files, #1)
  • Cold Aim (The Line of Duty #3)
  • Hey You, Pretty Face (DC Jack Rutherford #1)
  • Keeping Guard
  • Summer of Deception
  • Unintended Witness (Unintended #2)
  • Winds of Danger (Lantern Beach Romantic Suspense #4)
  • Third Hour (Northwest Counter-Terrorism Taskforce #3)
  • The Bargain
  • Fatal Transaction - There is no future for the life of a thief
  • The Crimson Cord: Rahab's Story (Daughters of the Promised Land, #1)
  • Code of Valor (Blue Justice, #3)
  • Ranger Redemption (Texas Ranger Heroes Book 2)
  • Mississippi Brides (Romancing America)
  • Shadow of Intrigue (Lantern Beach Romantic Suspense #2)
  • A Million Miles From Home
A long-time fan of romantic suspense, Beth Ann Ziarnik offers her first novel with all the twists and turns, cliffhangers and romantic tension she and readers have come to love. She is a co-founder of Word & Pen Christian Writers in Northeast Wisconsin and a member of American Christian Fiction Writers. In addition to her 450 published pieces (several included in anthologies), she is the autho ...more

Jill Shepherd (2 books)
  • Her Deadly Inheritance (Jill Shepherd #1)