Start by marking “Addicted to Love” as Want to Read:
Addicted to Love

Addicted to Love

Drink, drugs, sex... Robert Taylor doesn't do things by halves - when he wants something, he doesn't hesitate to seize it. With such an addictive personality, it's hardly surprising that when lust turns to love, he can't say no. What is surprising is the woman he falls in love with.

Lexi Seymour is young, prickly, and not averse to dodgy orange mullets. She's also a walking
Published November 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Addicted to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Addicted to Love

Start your review of Addicted to Love
April Sanderlin
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very enjoyable read. It is a romance between Lexi and Robert; she is in her early twenties and he his forties. Now you would think that Robert would be very mature and Lexi less so, but that doesn't hold true in all cases. Sometimes, things in our past require us to grow up more than we should have to. Sometimes this is visible, sometimes it remains hidden below the surface to be dealt with later. Both Lexi and Robert have their pasts to deal with in a physical and emotional way. This story fo ...more
Rachel
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
I found this book very hard to read. Multiple times this book almost ended up as a DNF. While the book is well written, the flow is stilted. I liked that the male character was trying to change. But Lexi just did my head in. There was very Little growth on her behalf which I found incredibly frustrating. I had guessed what had happened to her early in the book but it is only confirmed at the very end. I found the story overall frustrating and was slightly disappointed considering the other revie ...more
Maxine Brown
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was gifted this book from voracious readers and enjoyed it as the characters were so unlike any that I had read about before. I did find Lexi a bit too flimsy and delicate but I still liked to watch the story unfold... So much so I went straight to see if I could read the next one (as it ended on a cliffhanger) but was disappointed to find there wasn't one yet.
Noreen Bennett
Oct 06, 2019 rated it liked it
I think this book was some what like it's name. I found it slow to start but once I got into it I really enjoyed it. Worth the read
Aug 11, 2019
is currently reading it
Jan 22, 2020
Goodreads Librari...: Please update new book cover 2 16 Nov 05, 2018 02:25PM

• Confidential Affairs
  • Pride & Pancakes (Happily Ever Austen, #1)
  • Incidental Cougar
  • Tragic (Cherry Grove #1)
  • Faster (The Spades #1)
  • Handle with Care (Ford Brothers, #3)
  • The Archer's Bride: Adventure and love at Agincourt
  • Daredevil's Mistress (Fire & Ice, #1)
  • Breaking Faith (The JackholeS #1)
  • Cowboy's Retreat (Fated to Cowboy, #3)
  • Torn
  • Charmed Empire (Empire #1)
  • Bounce Down - 1st Quarter: Start of Play (Playing the Game, #1)
  • French Kiss
  • The Mummy Trap
  • Forget Me Not (Blue Rose Series Book 1)
  • Mistress For Hire
  • Catalina and the Winter Texan (Snowbirds Series Book 1)
1 follower
www.nicolaniemc.co.uk

Nicola Niemc began writing Tangerine Seventeen in her early twenties, along with a now-abandoned tale of time-travel and sorcery (maybe, one day...). She was encouraged to continue Tangerine by a few select individuals in the office she worked in before the idea behind Addicted to Love began to take root.

She has now returned to her first love of medieval-style sorcery, with a

News & Interviews