Start by marking “Baring It All (Blackmore Inc. #3)” as Want to Read:
Baring It All (Blackmore Inc. #3)

Baring It All

(Blackmore Inc. #3)

She’s single. On holiday. And about to embark on a wicked sexperiment!

Normally, scientist Natasha Petrova follows the rules of logic. But there’s nothing remotely logical about her sister’s gorgeous bodyguard, Max Jensen—or the zing of raw lust that hits whenever he’s near. So sexy. So tempting. Soooo not a good idea. Only, now Natasha is single again…and Max has made it
ebook
Published June 1st 2019 by Harlequin Dare

To ask other readers questions about Baring It All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baring It All

Start your review of Baring It All (Blackmore Inc. #3)
Isha Coleman
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I've found my newest addiction. Rebecca Hunter not only has a way with words, but emotions as well. Baring It All is a scorcher that knows how to seduce a heart. Natasha has a logical mind, but an illogical heart. Her emotional side lands her in some heartbreaking situations. Swearing off relationships seems the only rational choice, until a playboy seeking to escape his pass becomes her latest guilty pleasure. Can the playboy and the scientist find common ground, even as their falling in love? ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Natasha has sworn off men. Too bad it's at the same time Max makes his move. Can this scientist and her sister's bodyguard have a fling without feelings getting in the way?

Well...of course not because of course flings always evolve into more in the land of fictional romance. In this case, it's a good thing, because Baring it All is a great story with two really likable leads, serious chemistry and a fast-paced, entertaining story line.

ARC via Booksprout for an honest review.

Blog | Instagram |
Susan in Perthshire
Sep 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Romantic, sexy and a great mix of angst and wit. This is a new author for me and I really enjoyed this story of 2 interesting, intelligent and sexy adults. Max especially, was a delightful hero - very easy to like and I was pleased about the way the love story developed.
Great sex scenes too! I liked the fact we learned what each was feeling about the other with the dual viewpoint. I will try this author again.
LMR
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Rebecca Hunter & Booksprout
Baring It All by Rebecca Hunter Baring It All (Blackmore, Inc.) By: Rebecca Hunter
It's A Risk She's Tak'n "Baring It All" With Him, But Is He Ready 2 Protect The Entrusted 2 Him!
For a Chance at PASSION unlike ANY She's EVER known,
She's will'n to take a Chance at "Baring It All!"
But... Only for a Short Time,
Only in Seclusion,
And ONLY if it's NO Strings!!
After ALL...
She's NOT will'n to GO "Baring It All" for the Entire World to see,
Cuz, She's Been there, done that...
She's Lived the NightMare without com'n OUT UnScathed,
And
Tricia Davis
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Read and reviewed an ARC copy for an honest review on behalf of Everything Marie http://everythingmarie.com

Bodyguard + Scientist=. HOOOOTTTT

Holy chemistry Batman!!!!
Away for her sisters job....... Natasha finds it hard
To keep normal distance from Max- whom just happens to be a bodyguard working for her sister.
I can feel the sizzling chemistry from the pages zapping me.......
Michele
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can Natasha accept Max’s life?
This is my 2nd book by Rebecca and I love authors who write in dual point of view. Max is a bodyguard for Natasha’s sister and has propositioned Natasha over the years. But after Natasha breaks with her boyfriend, Max convinces Natasha to go on a photo shoot to an island to have a couple days in paradise to have some fun. But can what starts out as fun, lead to something more? With Natasha be able to accept the lack of Max’s privacy in public? You have to read to
Viper Spaulding
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Steamy hot but very sweet romance.

Max is the bodyguard for Natasha's model sister, and she's always tried to keep him at arm's length due to his playboy reputation. Until they're spending the weekend together and their long-dormant chemistry can no longer be contained. The physical part is easy, but when one of them wants to keep it going afterward to see if they have a chance at a future, all the hurts and insecurities of the past resurface.

This book packs a surprising amount of character
Melissa
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: booksprout
Bold, fun, edgy and sexy Baring it All introduces us to Natasha a geeky marine biologist, whose heart has to lead her into some big troubles despite her logical mind. Max is her sister's sexy bodyguard who's been pining after her for 3 years and his time is running out as his supposed to take charge of his families empire.

SBee Reviews
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ready to choose her own adventure

—>>> Natasha Petrova has lived in the shadow of her beautiful mother and sister, content to strike out on her own in the scientific field instead. When it is clear her last boyfriend wants to explore his other options just when she reached a new professional high, she seizes the opportunity to accompany her sister to a remote island for her modeling shoot and indulge in a hot “choose your own adventure” tryst with her sister’s equally hot bodyguard,
Everything Marie
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bodyguard + Scientist=. HOOOOTTTT

Holy chemistry Batman!!!!
Away for her sisters job....... Natasha finds it hard
I can feel the sizzling chemistry from the pages zapping me.......
Natasha guards her heart and appears uncaring to “menscapades” but deep down she’s got a scarred heart and just does not want to be hurt.
Max weasels his sexiness straight to her core and they sneak off and let their chemistry
poppy
Jun 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This is a really good steamy read I just thought Max and Natasha had great chemistry and they were just so sweet together. Max is Natasha's sister's bodyguard. His and Natasha have been attracted to each other from the start but she has never really believed he was into her, but now the job is ending he has to go and take over the family business so its time to show her he really wants her.
Rach
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awwww, this book has lived with me day in/day out since I started it. I haven't been able to get these characters out of my head. Max is a guy who has had to fight to prove his worth over and above his name, and Natasha is a girl who has always felt inadequate, walking in her stunningly-beautiful mother's and sister's shadows. They both have to fight with their past to carve out a future together and the path they travel is suitably rocky, passionate and loaded with emotion. I particularly loved ...more
Maria Dalmau
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Fantastic! Mrs. Hunter transports you to a wondrous world with such vivid imagery, amazing characters and some seriously sexy moments that will have you asking for more.
Jo
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I think that, on balance, this is my favourite of the series thus far.

The focus here is very firmly on Max and Natasha – on their relationship, on their hopes, and on their sheer stubbornness!!

Ultimately this book succeeds because of that – the author has created a strong love story around these two which stands on its own, without masses of twists and turns or game playing. Just them (mostly…)

Nicely done.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Leah
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love love love this book!
The chemistry between Natasha and Max is so hot and I loved seeing how everything played out.
Also- I love that it has a bit of cheek and humour in it that keeps it light and fun- awesome beach read!

Definitely recommend!
Melinda Swaine
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 stars

Rebecca Hunter books are my guilty pleasure. This book did not disappoint at all. So if you like steamy, swoon worthy, drama filled romance, read this book now!! Happy reading everyone!!
Angela
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Max and Natasha met 3 years ago when he became a bodyguard for her sister, the model. They have felt an attraction for each other, but never acted on it. Max decided the night she came home after breaking up with her boyfriend, that it was time to make his move. They decide to go into this with no strings attached. Will one or both of them be left with a broken heart, or will love win?
Kimberly
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Wioletta
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book.
Loved the story, loved Natasha and Max.
I did enjoy it a lot.
Lisa H
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Max Jensen is a bodyguard and the heir to a foundation. He’s a one and done player.
But he’s got a jones for his assignment’s sister, Natasha.

Natasha knows better to get involved with a player like Max. But after getting dumped, she agrees to a couple days of no strings fun with Max.

Max is only up for fun and laughs and Natasha has trust issues and image insecurities.
How are they gonna work?

Leila Anani
Max Jensen has been the bodyguard of fashion model Alya for the last three years. This is all to end in a week however when he'll be forced to give up this job and take over the reigns of his estranged family's corporation. Rather than Alya however, it is her marine biologist sister Natasha who has snared playboy Max' interest and as the clock is ticking, Max is forced to up his game and show Natasha who has always rebuffed him in the past that his interest is genuine. Natasha has just broken up ...more
Jackie Roberts