Start by marking “Sensual Confessions” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Sensual Confessions

Brenda Jackson

Sensual Confessions

(Madaris Family & Friends #16)

Nothing could reform this bachelor—except it looks like he just met his match. Don’t miss this reader favorite from New York Times bestselling author Brenda Jackson.

Blade Madaris has watched the men in his family surrender their single status one by one, and he has no plans to join them. But the gorgeous attorney he meets at his cousin’s wedding would make a fine notch
Published January 14th 2019 by HQN Books (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Sensual Confessions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sensual Confessions

Shone
Apr 05, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
In the middle of chapter 10, all I can say is dang! So far it is a 4
Thara
Jul 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: explicit
Playing hard to get makes Samari love that much harder. Blade is the notorious playa and Samari is the playa hater. She does everything in her power to set him up to deflate his ego of thinking that every and any woman wants him. But in reality she is weakening her resolve and experiencing feels she has never had before. After Samari's plans work to destroy Blade's ego she then finds her self in a life threatening situation where he is her new body guard and love of her life. Absolutely beautifu ...more
Tanya Mayes
Jun 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it!!! It's super hot and sexy. Blade gave Clayton a run for it but it took the right woman Samari to put him in his place and to tame him. But know it's useless to stop a Madaris man once he finds his mate. Sometimes dreams and fantasies do come true. Check out sensual confessions to see.
Marie
Mar 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Let
me start off by saying that this is my favorite Madaris novel so far,
with Truly Everlasting coming in second. With that said, the Madaris
series as a whole is starting to become too unbelievable. There is too
many life and death storylines happening to the members of this family
and their friends. Now I know the genre tends toward the unbelievable
but it is usually unbelievably unbelievable. This series is going way
beyond that. Ms. Jackson's Steele and Westmoreland family series are mu..
Taz Will
Sep 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Samari and Blade both were two strong willed people who from the start seemed to hold a bucket full of sexual tension between them. Blade was really aggressive in trailing Sam to get what he wanted. The games Sam was playing I was surprised someone hadn't forced themselves on her. She was playing a dangerous game especially if she took any of them as far as she did with Blade in her home. At that point in the story I thought she was really silly to go to that length to teach a man a lesson that ...more
Karen
Aug 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brenda-jackson
Awesome read! Samari tried playing hard to get when in actuality she really wanted Blade who had to come to her defense and save her life...both were made for one another. Very nice love story with lots of intense moments from start to finish.
Shawnette
Mar 31, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The chemistry between Samari and Blade is SIZZLING...another engaging and SPICY read from Mrs. Jackson!
Toni
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blade Madaris has been taken off the playing field by Samari DiMeglio- the player & the player hater.
Mmoseley
Jun 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was so hot!!!
Monica
Sep 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Book!!
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Samari Di Meglio is all that and more that any man could want, but is that what she wants because one night stands are not her thing. NOT. Blade Madaris believes he can be the exception.

This is most certainly a read the will read again and again. Jackson make the Madaris Family & Friends a series to come back to over and over again.
Sue
Nov 18, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is not a genre that I regularly read, and this book obviously is part of some kind of series, so some of the "off-screen" character references were lost on me. But, the story was a quick read and while I thought I had the "conflict" figured out, I ended up with the rug out from under me. Well played, Ms. Jackson.
Chelsea
Oct 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brenda-jackson
Here's a sensual confession . . . . ."The Player, got played, and the player hater fell for the player she played." Great read, I really admired the fact that Blade stepped in and protected his lady. Great Job Ms. Jackson, I can't wait to read Reese and Kenna's story!
Kyra Gates
Dec 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked it, that Blade was something else and Sam was definitely something to be reckoned with. A must read. But what can you expect from Brenda Jackson.
Ariana
Jun 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couple of things. Is Sam crazy?!? Did she really think it was okay to tease men and nothing would happen??? Also how old is great grandma?? 100? I don't think it was that serious for same to do what she did. So you got your heart broken, plenty of people do. They don't go out getting revenge on random people.
Frankie Willis
Sep 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Retired Bachelor

Blade was a one night stand man,also known as a player until he met Sam. Sam was a player hater and was teaching Blade a lesson when they ended up falling in love with each other. The romance scenes are very steamy. I recommend this book for adults only.
Precious
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really like the male hero! Blade was funny, smart, and dedicated to Samari. It was a good, solid story.
Tara
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

It was excellent, as mostly all her books are. I love the Madaris family and can't wait to read the rest.
Andrea Love
Feb 25, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011
Sensual Confessions is part of a lengthy and detailed series exploring the adventures of the Madaris Family. It is well written, and I enjoyed the characters and their storylines. However, there are so many references to events and characters who have been explored elswhere in the series that their intrusion in this story was frustrating. I felt that in order to fully grasp the implications of the characters and events referred to, the reader had to be a follower of the series. The story also se ...more
Dorel
May 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brenda
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Don't know how this one got pass me. I've had it since it came out, but never read it for some reason. I loved this book as I do ALL of Brenda Jackson's books! There's just something about those Madaris's!
Arnissa
Jul 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Steamy, Hot, Mysteries unfold

This book had me guessing until the very end who was behind the mystery flowers. Blade the player and Sam the player hater were met with a mystery but managed to make it through. Great read. I couldn't put it down.
Tandika Flemings
Brenda Jackson has a way of sucking you into the story. She makes the characters so believable that you forget you are reading fiction. I loved how Blade was the man who thinks he doesn't want to be tied down only to succumb to the love.
Roz
Apr 10, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a good book. It was taking a little time to get started and I must say at times it did read like some of the other books in the series. It was a good book for Ms. Jackson.
Bridget
I read this book but I can barely remember what it was about. Which is why I gave it a three, because the really good Brenda Jackson books are unforgettable.
Renee Daniel
I have so much respect for this master of romance!
Terri Hebert
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brenda Jackson gets an A++++ for this one !!!! Love all the stories about the Madris family. Jackson makes you feel like you are part of their family !!!!
Donna Lewis
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love blade
Jeannette
As I find with most romance novels, this one is a tad bit unbelievable and the intimate details are farfetched but it was a quick easy read.
Karin
Jun 14, 2013
Health & Wellness 1 5 Nov 18, 2012 01:05PM
  • Nobody But You (Grayson Friends, #2)
  • My Only Desire
  • A Valentine Kiss: Cupids Bow\Made In Heaven\Matchmaker
  • Romancing the M.D. (Hopewell General, #3)
  • Big Girls Don't Cry
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom

Madaris Family & Friends (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Tonight & Forever