Start by marking “The Cowboy's Perfect Match: A Clean Romance” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Cowboy's Perfect M...

Cathy McDavid

The Cowboy's Perfect Match: A Clean Romance

(The Sweetheart Ranch)

He may not be perfect…

But he’s perfect for her!

Published May 1st 2019 by Harlequin Heartwarming

To ask other readers questions about The Cowboy's Perfect Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cowboy's Perfect Match

Romantic Reads and Such
Ryan is definitely one of my favorite heroes that I’ve read in a while. He’s got a good sense of fun and his humor is very laid-back & contagious. He takes things seriously when he needs to but also knows how to just enjoys life. He’s a good foil for Bridget who unfortunately tends to takes things a little too seriously.

I enjoyed that their biggest obstacle is just plain ol’ timing (and that seriousness) and that there wasn’t too much drama between them. Sometimes it is nice to just have a s
Carrie Schmidt (Reading is My SuperPower)
What a cute story filled with plenty of swoony & sweet moments as well!

Ryan and his winking are quite yummy to be sure. While you may be tempted to write him off as a bit shallow at first he very quickly redeems himself. And it was fun to watch Bridget’s type-a personality meet up with Ryan’s and soften just a bit too. The banter between Ryan and Bridget is fun and flirty and sometimes hold-your breath hot. All things that make my romance loving heart soar.

Bottom Line: Cute, fun, swoony, and
Brittany
What a good story! The attraction between Ryan and Bridget was so well written! But both of these characters have some major hangups regarding relationships that seem insurmountable at times during the story.

It was clear that these two characters were made for each other and it was wonderful when they finally gave in to their feelings for each other. But, their struggles were far from over when it was a matter of love or logic.

The setting of Sweetheart Ranch was great. This is book two in the se
Alex (Briennai)
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bridget has a list of twelve requirements that any potential boyfriend of hers must meet before she even considers him. This has kept her from getting into many different relationships that would have ended up doing her more harm than good. Now, she is in her early thirties, and does not even have a boyfriend to consider getting married to. She feels that her biological clock is ticking, and she worries that she will be unable to start a family if she waits much longer to find a husband. The doc ...more
Emma
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Cowboy's Perfect Match by Cathy McDavid
A Clean Romance (The Sweetheart Ranch)
He may not be perfect…
But he’s perfect for her!
Ryan DeMere is definitely enjoying the perks of being Sweetheart Ranch’s new wrangler—the best is working with head chef Bridget O’Malley. He’s fallen head over spurs for the talented and determined beauty. There’s just one hiccup. Bridget is holding out for Mr. Right—and Ryan doesn’t quite meet her requirements. But he’s determined to win Bridget over, because Ryan m
Ibjoy1953 Hannabass
MY THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK

I enjoyed this story so much and I love the Sweetheart Ranch. Bridget is a young lady who knows what she wants in a man, and her list of qualifications is a must before she dates. Trouble is, she’s not getting any younger, and without a boyfriend. But then Ryan shows up to work at the ranch, and she has a lot to work through because she is certainly attracted to him, but he doesn’t fit her list at all. So what’s a woman to do?

This is such a sweet fun and entertaining rom
Connie
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a complimentary copy of this book and I am voluntarily reviewing it.

This was a wonderful story. There were some funny moments as well as poignant ones as well. I was completely charmed by the Sweetheart Ranch and the people who owned and operated it. Ryan comes to the ranch to try and get a job to help with his living expenses. His capitol is tied up in his fourth renovation project of flipping homes. He meets Bridget who is the chef of Sweetheart Ranch and the granddaughter of the ow
Hallie Szott
Return to Sweetheart Ranch for another delightful romance with Cathy McDavid’s The Cowboy’s Perfect Match.

A serious planner, Bridget has a list of requirements for her future husband, and new wrangler Ryan DeMere definitely does not meet them. Still, attraction simmers as the pair navigates the story, deals with the issues standing in their way, and perhaps, even finds a happily ever after.

I so enjoyed seeing Bridget again after meeting her in A Cowboy’s Christmas Proposal. Her situation with Ry
Jessica Figueroa
Ryan enjoys flipping houses and while working on the house he's helping out at the Sweetheart Ranch as a wrangler. Bridget has standards when it comes to relationships and has a list shes going to stick to until she finds the right guy she's not going to bother but can't help but find herself attracted to Ryan. He doesn't match what her list requires but that doesn't stop the obvious attraction that's going on.

This was such a cute contemporary romance. I thought it was interesting seeing how far
Becky
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, contemporary
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books, on 5/6/19.

Such a sweet romance!

I really enjoyed Bridget and Ryan's story. There were almost as many LOL moments as there were swoony ones--a great balance :) They both had some hangups to get past before they could get to their HEA--hers had to do with lists and how she viewed her mother's second marriage; his with what he saw as his parents' shortcomings--but get to it they did, and it was beyond adorable! ( Love their proposal--so freaking cute!)

This is th
Lynette
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Cowboy’s Perfect Match is a nice romance that anyone could enjoy. Cathy McDavid is talented at conveying emotions, and I enjoyed following Ryan and Bridget’s developing relationship. I’m excited to get the first Sweetheart Ranch book, The Cowboy’s Christmas Proposal, and read Molly’s story. I enjoyed the descriptions of Sweetheart Ranch, and look forward to reading more in the series. An enjoyable read!
Donna
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
I really enjoyed this book. Great characters and great story. Loved Ryan and Bridget. Can't wait for the next one. Loved the larger print.
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy from the Prism Book Tours. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. A future husband list, will it work?
The Cowboy's Perfect Match by Cathy McDavid is the second book in this beautiful series. We pick up in May and end in July, I'm guessing, in this fascinating book. Ryan and Bridget are funny together from the moment that their paths cross.
Bridget O'Malley
Bridget O'Malley is the oldest of her and her sister, Molly
Phyllis
The best laid plans. . .

"Bridget determined not to make a mistake in the choice of her future spouse, and therefore she has compiled a list of exactly what she is looking for. And Ryan knows that he doesn’t want to have his family struggle financially as his own parents did, so he is determined to not marry until he is financially secure.

You know, “best-laid plans”, right?

I really appreciated the fact that the author didn’t make Ryan a playboy just because he wasn’t ready to settle down. His sen
Suzie Waltner
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a pleasure to return to Sweetheart Ranch in Arizona and the crazy busy wedding business that has taken off for this family.

Bridget is serious, always has a plan, and a list for everything (including her perfect man). Ryan is a hard worker but also has a sense of humor and a playful side but does he meet all of Bridget’s husband requirements?

From the get-go, sparks fly, attraction is evident, and two people fight to not give into either. Oh, and the meet-cute? You don’t want to miss that!

C
Nicole Smith
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: heartwarming
I loved the first book in the series and the second just as much. I was instantly pulled into the story. I would love to visit Sweetheart Ranch. From the descriptions about the scenery and the activities it sounds like a magical place. I feel like I would love to be part of it all. I loved Ryan and Bridget. They were adorable. Their banter always had me smiling. This is a book that is jam packed with the feels. It's a book that is a make you feel good story. I highly recommend this book because ...more
Marilyn Witte
Feb 27, 2019
Zoe Archer
rated it did not like it
Jul 14, 2019
Molly Jaber (Cover To Cover Cafe)
This is my first Cathy McDavid read, and it certainly will not be my last. From start to finish, she had me hooked! I quickly fell in love with her characters. They are charming and witty, and so full of life that I felt as if they were right beside me, their story playing out in front of me. I don't know if I loved Ryan more or Bridget, but I do know that both characters were chiseled beautifully and left me cheering them on! Seeing them try to overcome their obstacles, watching them come to te ...more
Michelle Malcom