Start by marking “No Stone Unturned: A Lexi Carmichael Mystery, Book Eleven” as Want to Read:
No Stone Unturned: A Lexi Carmichael Mystery, Book Eleven

No Stone Unturned: A Lexi Carmichael Mystery, Book Eleven

(Lexi Carmichael Mystery #11)

An engagement is supposed to be a fun, exciting time in a girl’s life. But things are never that easy for Slash and me. Instead, someone is threatening to expose Slash’s past—a past so secret, even I know very little about it.

Before I can get used to the weight of Nonna’s antique ring on my finger, he’s on his way to Rome…and we’re farther apart than we’ve ever been. Still
ebook
Published January 14th 2019 by Carina Press

To ask other readers questions about No Stone Unturned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Stone Unturned

Bookgyrl
Lexi number 11 and WOW! What a story.

Lexi and Slash are engaged and living together in their new house. However, a couple of incidents have Slash traveling to Italy, leaving a worried Lexi behind. Slash is confronted with a part of his past he would rather forget and not have Lexi know. But Lexi is not prepared to let Slash face his demons alone.

Slash has been a mystery for most of the series. The suave and skilled hacker and operative, constantly followed by his own security detail. We finall
JoAn
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, mystery
No Stone Unturned by Julie Moffett is number eleven in the Lexi Carmichael series and the best one yet. I think I have said that about every book in the series but this one finally let us fans get to know Slash and his past.

I was thrilled that this time Ms. Moffett wrote Slash's thoughts throughout this adventure. I have always appreciated his caring, concern and admiration of Lexie, his spy/operative skills and his super hacking skills; but to finally read his thoughts and feelings made me appr
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
“We all have a past…The question is, are you going to remain a prisoner to yours?”

Self-proclaimed geek and expert hacker, Lexi Carmichael feels out of her element when it comes to “peopling”. Never being one to know what to say and do, she finds herself lost at her own engagement party. Slash, her fiancée and fellow hacker, is offering the back-up needed to fend off her anxiety. But when secrets from Slash’s past start to threaten Lexi, Slash does the unthinkable by leaving her behind and hea
Kelly
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whoa. This book had a slightly darker feel than some of the others. Maybe it's just me. I don't know. While the earlier books had high stakes and the potential for massive (even global) destruction, this one felt more personal to Lexi. And Slash. I mean, they've finally decided to make their intertwined lives more official and suddenly this THING is popping up that threatens to derail them.

The issues aren't necessarily on a global scale, but it felt like there was more impact to them.

Huh. Appare
Patricia Romero
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Lexi Carmichael Mystery #11

Our favorite Geek, Lexi Carmichael is back along with her new fiancée, Slash, who has put a huge rock on her finger. Yes, she is engaged. And before you can say Congratulations, Slash is gone and Lexi is frustrated.

Feeling left out and worried she takes her hacking skills to the next level and finds out she may not know Slash and his past at all. She has questions. And she will stand by her man and fight the people threatening their lives with all she has. Typical Le
Jeanie Jackson
Already on my second read and loving it just as much as the first! Although I had read an ARC from NetGalley, the Lexi Carmichael Mysteries series is a must-pre-order for me. I am in awe of every book in this series and No Stone Unturned is my newest favorite. Julie Moffett proves time and again that light reading can still reflect quality writing. The intricacy of the plots she creates and the evolution of the relationships among her characters are at least a well-written those in any genre and ...more
Linda
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Lexi and Slash are back, this time in a more personal story. While previous books have pitted Lexi and her friends against major threats to the world with life-threatening danger involved, this one offers less mortal peril but more emotional obstacles.

Lexi and Slash recently have gotten engaged, and Lexi thinks her greatest problem will be dealing with an engagement party and pushy relatives wanting to know when the wedding—and grandchildren—are expected. But when vague threats spur Sla
Anne Szlachcic
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my 1st Lexi Carmichael book and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it .

Slash's hidden past is catching up with him ……….. they are trying to hurt a member of his family ……… he needs to travel to Italy to resolve the issue ……….. BUT he must leave Lexi at home .
That's what he thinks ! Lexi is not about to be left at home - she knows that together they can solve anything .
She is willing to fight for Slash and their future happiness .

The descriptions ofthe Italian countryside ,
Linda Quick
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book! In this novel, Slash finds his very secret past catching up with him and threatening Lexi. He flies to Italy to delve into who is behind the threats. Lexi, who only knows something is wrong, is left behind in Slash's efforts to protect her. Lexi doesn't like being left behind and immediately jumps in to help him, whether he wants it or not.

I found myself totally engrossed in this novel, from the very first page until the very last page. In particular, I loved learning about Sla
Bobbie Kirkland
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of NO STONE UNTURNED (Lexi Carmichael Mysteries: Book 11) by Julie Moffett in exchange for an honest review. Lexi is dreading the fanfare and brouhaha required by her upcoming nuptials. When her fiancé, Slash, receives vague threats, he flies off to Italy to deal with the situation and excludes Lexi from both the decision loop and the investigation. This causes Lexi to experience a deeper dread because Slash is now pushing her away and keeping secrets, which means Slash do ...more
Annarella
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was the first book I read in this series and it was a great discovery.
It's fun to read and entertaining, fast paced and full of twists and turns.
I like the way the characters well written, tridimensional and relatable, and how their relationship evolves in the book.
I loved the plot that is always easy to understand even when it becomes complex.
This is not the first book in the series but I had no problems in understanding the plot and the characters. It was also the a very good introduction t
Janet Graham
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mayhem and Hacking in Italy
This episode of Lexi Carmichael's life is just as entertaining and riveting as the other 10 books in the series. Most of the story takes place in Italy with great descriptions of churches and dinners! The plot moves quickly with lots of action and interesting characters. Someday, I want to own the entire series in paperback! This ARC book was given to me for free and this is my honest review.

Miss W Book Reviews
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, netgalley
No Stone Unturned is Book 11 in the Lexi Carmichael Mystery Series. Lexi is back and engaged but someone is trying to expose her fiance, Slash's past, which Lexi really doesn't know too much about herself.

Slash is heading for Rome and Lexi is definitely not sitting on her hands. Lexi and Slash end up in Rome and and the Vatican for the mystery of their life! Lexi doesn't know Slash's secret, but she is determined to find out even if it costs her everything.

This is a fantastic book, I really en
Valerie
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It dwells mostly on Slash’s background, especially around his birth and abandonment. Someone is trying to use this information to hurt one of Slash’s family. Of course he tries to keep Lexi out of it to protect her but she’s having none of that. So they go around Italy searching and finding trouble and answers. I can’t wait until the next book to is what happens. #NoStoneUnturned #NetGalley
Keirstin Smith (CloudOfThoughts)
No Stone Unturned by author Julie Moffett is a novel filled with secrets and past so dark it’ll have you questioning everyone. Really a great book and I would recommend it!
Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for an arc copy of No Stone Unturned in exchange for an honest review.
Teena in Toronto
Lexi is a master hacker and director for X-Corp, an intelligence and security company. She recently got engaged to Slash, who is a government agent and fellow hacker. Slash is lured to Italy because of something he did in his past. He can't tell Lexi what it is as it's top secret. Of course, she can't stay out of it so after hacking a bit, she heads to Italy to help him deal with whatever it is. As Lexi and Slash travel across the country, they become involved with members in the Catholic church ...more
Jeanne
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series has fairly complicated plot lines while retaining clarity, depth of character and progressive relationships. In this one Lexi and Slash take on corruption which could change the future of the Catholic Church handled deftly by Moffet with truth, love, evil and the sanctity of faith.
Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for allowing me the arc in return for my honest review
Izzie d
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
A well written story.
If you haven't read the previous books in the series I think it would make more sense to start at book 1.
The series has a different story each book but relationships develop and grow throughout the series, esp between Lexi and Slash.
Slash is a bit of an enigma and we are told small amounts of information each book.
This book reveals more.
Clean romance.
No cheating.

Geek girl Lexi Carmichael thought getting engaged would mean calmer days ahead. But when Slash's past brings up mo
Izzie d
Clean romance.
No cheating.

Book Him Danno
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I will admit I have read all of the Lexi Carmichael series. The author is able to allow characters to grow and develop while keep the stories moving from one crazy moment to the next.

This book didn't have me nearly as excited as the others. Slash and Lexi are engaged and he wants to protect her from his past. The story is told from different points of view and while that is interesting and well done the story seemed chopped up and glued together. We finally learn a little more able Sla
Mary
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a backstory book.... delved deeper into the characters and what happened before we originally met them. Don’t get me wrong, it also had a great bad guy and a mystery to solve, quite a bit of hacking and all the geeky computer stuff you expect in a Lexi book, but it was Slash’s story. Set mostly in Italy, it makes the reader feel like they want to get on a plan and go see the sights too...maybe someday I’ll get to do that. All our favorite Italian characters from No Place Like Rome inclu ...more
Elisa Hordon
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talk about a kind awkward, totally Geeky adventure through Italy wow it was mesmerising.

I have to say Julie Moffett is in my top 10 list of favourite authors, her books are just that good, they are really well written and researched to draw you in and keep you enthralled from the first page to the very last and then you immediately want more.

I loved that we got Slash's POV in this book it actually bought the book even more to life for me.

omg Italy the descriptive way Julie took us through Italy
Cathy Pardue
No Stone Unturned

This book had all the feels. I can't give enough praise to the author for their storytelling ability. The character development is fantastic, I am fully vested in each of them. I love the intrigue,the interesting locations and even the different foods. Now I really want a trip to the Amalfi coast. This book has all the feels, as well as a great storyline. Each of the books in this series are fascinating.
In this book, Slash's past comes back to haunt him. He's trying to move for
deeanna sherwood
Wow

I now have another favorite book in the series. Julie Moffat has made each storyline fresh and I love hearing from others in the story. Those that read series books I can say at about the 9th one I'm bored silly. I love this series the story never drags it is always fast paced and plausible. I hate I have to wait another year. If I could of rated 10 stars I would of anyone new to the series needs to read all of them the characters are well thought out and with each book u become even closer t
Kirsten
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This time we get to read from both Lexi and Slash's points of view, as they travel throughout Italy to uncover the reason they were sent mysterious letters. During their travels, as they speak to a lot of different people, we learn a lot about Slash's past, and Slash also learns some truths himself. Lexi seems to have matured a fair bit, and she really is a stabilising force for Slash in this one.
This book was a great read!
Sherry
What We Do For Love!

Wish I could give it 10 stars! I could not put it down & read it till 3:20 am! Love Lexie & how she process social interactions. Love hers & Slash’s relationship. So romantic! Nice to find out more about Slash’s history. He has been such an enigma. Talk about intrigue, danger, & suspense! And Italy was such a great backdrop for all of this. I can’t wait to read the next book to find out what will happen with wedding planning & that bit of a cliffhanger!
Gladys Starks
Does not disappoint!

Great read. The author takes us on a grand adventure to uncover the mysterious past of our newly engaged hero's past. Slash and Lexi leave no stone unturned to defeat the threat to their future together. This story is a terrific read by itself, but if you haven't read the prior books in the series, I strongly recommend starting at the beginning: No One Lives Twice. Then continue on to books 2 - 11. You will not be disappointed!

Melissa Hultz
5 STARS PLUS

Julie Moffett has another winner! I love the interaction between Lexi and Slash! And it was great getting more info on Slash even though that opened up more questions!! Can't wait for the next book!!! Loved this book!!💗
Angela Barney
Wow

Julie did it again. I was on the edge of my seat during the entire book. The bond between Lexie and Slash are grown g with each book. I can't wait for the next one.
Julie Moffett is a bestselling author and writes in the genres of mystery, young adult, historical romance and paranormal romance. She has won numerous awards, including the 2015 Award of Excellence, 2014 Mystery & Mayhem Award for Best YA/New Adult Mystery, the prestigious 2014 HOLT Award for Best Novel with Romantic Elements, a HOLT Merit Award for Best Novel by a Virginia Author, the 2016 A ...more

Lexi Carmichael Mystery (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • No One Lives Twice (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #1)
  • No One to Trust (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #2)
  • No Place Like Rome (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #3)
  • No Biz Like Showbiz (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #4)
  • No Test for the Wicked (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #5)
  • No Woman Left Behind (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #6)
  • No Room for Error (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #7)
  • No Strings Attached (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #8)
  • No Living Soul (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #9)
  • No Regrets (Lexi Carmichael Mystery, #10)
“so I pulled out my phone, checked my dinner spreadsheet—the one I always completed Sunday night with attached recipes and exact nutritional value.” 0 likes