Start by marking “A Rancher to Remember: A Clean Romance” as Want to Read:
A Rancher to Remember: A Clean Romance

A Rancher to Remember: A Clean Romance

They can’t change the past…

but they can choose their future

Published April 1st 2019 by Harlequin Heartwarming

To ask other readers questions about A Rancher to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Rancher to Remember

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 4.5 STARS

A Rancher to Remember is book six in the Rocky Mountain Cowboys series by Karen Rock. Each of these books can easily be read as stand alones. I have not read any of the previous books and it did not take away from this story at all. The characters are recurring in each book so that is the only draw back. That I don’t have a connection to the secondary characters.

Cassidy Fulton is a conflict journalist. For the last ten years, she has traveled the world, risking her safety to get
Kiki
He proposed, she said let me think and then comes back to say yes only to find out he’s marrying her sister cause he made her pregnant? And this is romantic? He’s somehow worth forgiving?????

And do not, I repeat DO NOT give me your BS about values of family, forgiveness and unconditional love. If forgiveness means taking cheaters back in your life when he really didn’t regret much, it is not a trait that is necessary in the world. And unconditional love, thanks to these “romance” novels starts s
Elizabeth
Mar 30, 2019 marked it as nope-nope-nope  ·  review of another edition
I am so over these plots where the heroine is expected to forgive horrible betrayals because that's the ~right~ thing to do, sometimes betrayals are too deep, and while you may be able to forgive you dont have to get back with that person. I think authors, especially female authors, need to stop doing these plots that have no basis in realism. Very few women would get back with a man who slept with her sister behind her back.

I would also bet the heroine was celibate bc she was married to her wo
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
Oh, friends!!! I am over the moon right now. A Rancher to Remember is my first read by author Karen Rock and it will not be my last! I was lucky enough to win an ARC during a giveaway on Carols Crazy Bookish World Facebook page. (sidenote; great group. Go join)

So anyway… back to the book. Brace yourselves for one crazy complicated story of love, betrayal, hurt, anger, and shocking circumstances that ultimately lead to a dramatic plot twist that had me rereading immediately.

A Rancher to Remember
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
I lovey lovey love this series! It has all sorts of hunky alpha males and strong females lighting up the pages. I've grown attached to the Cade and Loveland families because while each book focuses primarily on one person, the whole family is still around and showing up on the pages. It gives the series a real sense of family and home. I don't think you have to read this series in order but you will definitely be happier if you do.

Daryl and Cassidy have history. It's as painful and difficult to
Beth Erin
Full review on FaithfullyBookish.com

A Rancher to Remember boasts bursts of white-knuckle action, two hurting kids, and a potential second-chance romance soaked in grief and regrets. This sixth installment of the Rocky Mountain Heroes series is an excellent book club selection thanks to the many topics and situations to spark discussion. If this story was a movie, I would definitely watch it and it would be a great pick for a ladies’ night in!

If you enjoy steamy kisses, good folks, and healthy do
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy from the Prism Book Tours. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review. Cassidy and Daryl have a lot of things to work through. Are they able to?
A Rancher to Remember by Karen Rock is an excellent Harlequin Heartwarming novel. I am very excited that I got to read this book and at one point I am going back to read the other books. Cassidy is a great character, and so is Daryl. I love the setting in Colorado.
Cassidy Fult
Suzie Waltner
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
So, I’ll be honest here. I had my doubts about how much I would like this new Karen Rock book but as a fan of the Loveland and Cade clans, I wasn’t about to miss it. Y’all, Rock blew me away with this book. Why, you ask? Well, I’ve got a few things to say about it.

First, my biggest concern after reading the description was a (very recently) widowed man falling for his first love, who also happened to be his deceased wife’s sister? Yeah, that sounded like too much too soon. But nope, Rock gave a
Carole Jarvis
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed at The Power of Words: https://bit.ly/2COQ6ve

With her Rocky Mountain Cowboys series, Karen Rock has become one of my favorite authors in the Harlequin Heartwarming line of clean romances. A Rancher to Remember can stand alone although it’s #6 in the collection, but series readers will enjoy reuniting with the Cade and Loveland families. The characters and back stories of these two families are intricately woven and their “happily ever afters” are not easily won. Aside from the obvious c
Olivia Farr
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: other-reviews
"A Rancher to Remember" is a second-chance (and complicated) romance between Daryl Loveland and Cassidy Fulton. Daryl and Cassidy were dating in college. After Daryl proposed, Cassidy took some time to think about it while she was on a journalism case. When she returned, Daryl was married to her sister Leanne, who had gotten pregnant with his child. Cassidy has since been on the road, chasing down truths and fighting danger around the globe.

Cassidy remembers receiving a phone call from her sist
Brittany
Oh, I just love this series! I have now read book five, Winning the Cowboy’s Heart and book six, A Rancher to Remember. However, I just bought books two, three, and four at my local bookstore, and am very excited to read more about this wonderful family!

I felt so sorry for these two main characters. They were ripped apart from each other years ago and there was definitely a lot of tension between them. Now, both are buried in grief and trying to help Daryl’s children learn to not only cope, but
Jo-Ann Elizabeth Toth
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is one of the most powerful stories to this series yet. In this story we find answers about Daryl Cade and say good bye to Leanne Cade. But we meet her sister Cassidy. This story explores issues that will give you food for thought. For its not all you think it is. Leanne brings to front an issue that not many think of the forgotten child. This book is about second chances and grief. From the start of the book you see that Cassidy is an adventurous person. Then something happens that sets th ...more
Rachel DeVaughn
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this story immediately after reading "Winning the Cowboy's Heart" which is book 5 in the Rocky Mountain Cowboys series. I have really enjoyed this series and this story was really good with a nice steady pace.

Readers are briefly introduced to Daryl Loveland as a secondary character in book 5 along with his 2 children and wife. We are left wondering what kind of strained marriage Daryl and his wife have and what happened to Daryl's sister in law Cassidy, who Daryl dated in college.

This s
Amy
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Rancher to Remember is the sixth installment from Karen Rock’s Rocky Mountain Cowboys series. I have read three of the books of the series and have not felt as though they need to be read in order and can be read as stand alone. I have loved the ones I have read and this one does not disappoint. I loved Daryl and Cassidy’s story. I thought they were so sweet and fun together. I found their chemistry was undeniable. I had no problem to stay focused on the book and keep reading. I had it read fr ...more
Pascale
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
-‘She’d worked too hard to let fear drive her away. This tale of corruption, violence and cover-up had to be shared with the world. Too many lives depended on it. Too many lives had been lost already.’-

The reader is immediately immersed into the heat of the action, the suspense, the horror, the intensity... exactly the style of writing I love! No chance of getting bored with this book! Fast-moving, gripping. Although things take a quick turnaround, the fast-paced writing continues. The same writ
Kay Garrett
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: want-to-read
A RANCHER TO REMEMBER by Karen Rock is the sixth book in the Rocky Mountain Cowboy series. It’s the emotionally charged second chance romance of Cassidy Fulton and Daryl Loveland in Carbondale, Colorado, home of the Lovelands and Cades - no longer feuding but joined as one big extended family.

Cassidy and Daryl were sweethearts in college who found more to love about each other than their love for photography. Separated by different directions in life that were set in unyielding cement when Cassi
Emma
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A RANCHER TO REMEMBER by Karen Rock
They can’t change the past
but they can choose their future
Globe-trotting journalist Cassidy Fulton is back in Carbondale, Colorado. Only she can’t remember why—or the accident that killed her estranged sister. Helping her piece together this mystery is her brother-in-law and former fiancé, Daryl Loveland. Overcoming their grief seems impossible. Yet one thing is clear: Cassidy can’t imagine her life without Daryl or her adorable niece and nephew. But can the ra
Dale
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The reader is immediately swept up into Karen Rock's romance, A Rancher to Remember, as Cassidy Fulton risks her life to expose corruption in the Philippines, and the intrigue continues as she struggles to piece together the missing sections of her life after returning to her hometown of Carbondale, Colorado. And although her circumstances are completely different there, with the past staring her in the face, Cassidy's future feels as uncertain as it did when she was fleeing bullets in the islan ...more
Jean
I enjoyed this story.
Cassidy finally comes home to Carbondale, but because of an accident she had with her sister, her sister is dead and she has no memory of the incident or even why she was back in town.
Darryl is Cassidy's former boyfriend, and now the widower of her dead sister. After Darryl proposed to Cassidy, she left saying she had to think about it. By the time she came back with her answer she found out he had impregnated her sister and married her.
I know there is some controversy over
Riet De Bruin-Strijker
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Ms Rock’s romances, simply because her stories seem to flow effortlessly from her pen, her ability to pinpoint insecurities about her characters and why they behave the way they do. She makes her characters lively, real and extremely likeable. I loved reading about ‘tough-as-nails” reporter Cassidy and her out-of character role as aunt Cassidy, trying to figure out what her real character would be. I loved reading about Daryl, about how he dutifully fulfils his part in the Loveland househ ...more
Amy
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Rancher to Remember was a heartbreaking read of love lost and found and of letting go even when it is too soon. We first meet photo journalist Cassidy Fulton in her element, trying to uncover the truths of people groups suffering and to get that truth out in the world. This was quite an action packed scene and really showed a part of Cassidy’s character. The other part of Cassidy’s character is shown when she comes back home to piece back her memory after a recent car accident and the death of ...more
Lynn Brooks
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 STARS!

An emotional journey of forgiveness and redemption! With her signature way of wrapping a group of characters around our heart, Karen Rock brings us the next book in her Rocky Mountain Cowboys series. Daryl Loveland has to figure out how to ease his children’s pain over the loss of their mother, and deal with the feelings about having the love of his life standing in front of him again. Loved the raw emotions brought to the surface with this cast of characters!

Journalist Cassidy Fulto
Jessica Figueroa
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cassidy is a Journalist has been working hard getting herself in dangerous situations to reveal the truth behind corruption in different countries. Now shes back home with no memory of a crash she was involved in, the same crash that killed her sister. While trying to gain her memory back of what happens shes going to stick around for Daryl brother-in-law and former fiance. If she didn't have enough on her place old feelings arise and she has an itch to go back to her high risk journalism job th ...more
Darlene Fredette
Apr 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is Daryl Loveland’s story, book six in the Rocky Mountain Cowboys series. A story about lost love and second chances. Cassidy left to pursue her dream to become a journalist and Daryl stayed behind to help with the family ranch, as any cowboy would do. Daryl is a likable and strong character, raising his two children, most of the time alone. Cassidy is Daryl’s rebirth and their connection is sweet. The story immediately captures your attention with plenty of action, and from there, the auth ...more
Jamie
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hold onto your seats! This book is sure to take you on a roller coaster of emotions!

Daryl Loveland and Cassidy Fulton have a complicated past, but it only becomes more complicated when Cassidy is forced to move in with Daryl. Will they be able to ignore the past and move on?

Author Karen Rock does an amazing job at captivating the reader attention through the twist and turns of this story. She also creates realistic characters that will tug at your heartstrings.

This is the first book I have rea
Madm007
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
There is so much emotion packed into this as is usual for Karen's books. I hurt for Daryl and his munchkins so bad. They were going thru hell, everything had fallen apart. They were all lost. Daryl wasn't a saint, but he was trying.
This is a 2nd chance romance that almost didn't make it, emotionally or physically. How can you find closure with someone when they're dead? This wrecked me! I wanted it all fixed.
Cassidy wasn't a favorite of mine, but she didn't deserve what her own sister had done
Jessica Baker (A Baker's Perspective)
A Rancher to Remember has everything you want and expect from a second chance romance. There’s grief, pain, restoration, romance (of course), kissing (swoon), and so much more. Both Cassidy and Daryl certainly have their flaws, but to be honest that just makes the story even better. I do not like heroes that come “save the day” after leading their “perfect” lives. It’s just not realistic. But Rock brings characters to her books that you can connect with, and learn a lesson from!

While I haven’t
Toni
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Rancher to Remember by Karen Rock takes readers back to Carbondale, Colorado. The Cade/Loveland feud has been resolved, but there are still several Lovelands waiting to find their HEA. Daryl Loveland thinks he has something to prove because he’s an adopted Loveland and it means giving up everything to stay in Carbondale. When his first love Cassidy Fulton comes back he realizes that there is more to life than staying on the ranch. Daryl and Cassidy have more than their fair share of challenges ...more
Janice Sisemore
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
A Rancher to Remember

I really enjoyed the book. Having children in a book makes it so special. Cassidy is in a accident and loses her memory. But only the part of what happened right before her accident. She is trying to remember why she was with her sister at the time. Her sister passed away in the accident. That leaves her husband Daryl and Cassidy trying to figure out the mystery.

Cassidy also has a fun but dangerous job. She is in the Philippines doing a story.

This is part of a series, but