Start by marking “Autumn Chill in Utah Springs” as Want to Read:
Autumn Chill in Utah Springs

Autumn Chill in Utah Springs

(The Searchers #5)

Previously published as High-Risk Affair, this emotional entry in The Searchers series brings a suspenseful twist to New York Times bestselling author RaeAnne Thayne’s established small town charm

His manner usually screamed all business. But his cool-headed judgment took a flying leap over his new assignment, because all FBI special agent Caleb Davis wants is to fold Mega
ebook
Published November 12th 2018 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Autumn Chill in Utah Springs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Autumn Chill in Utah Springs

Paula
Another enjoyable story from RaeAnne Thayne! Loved the hot and sexy and very protective FBI agent hero Caleb, the caring and sympathetic heroine Megan, and Megan's son Cameron who added a lot to the story, too.
Barbara
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story

A mother’s worst nightmare comes true for Megan when she awakens from a bad dream. Out of habit, she decides to check on her sleeping children before attempting to go back to sleep, only to find her 9-year old son missing from his bed. She contacts the sheriff and the search is on. Local law enforcement officials and a couple of FBI agents try to determine what could have happened to the young boy, Cameron, and figure out where he could be. FBI agent Caleb, fresh off of another case
Suze
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
AUTUMN CHILL IN UTAH SPRINGS

This was not my favorite Raeanne Thayne book, because it was too centered around a very short time span. That being said, it was still an enjoyable read, a little romance, a little suspense.
Rita Madden
Jan 26, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Old Story Under New Title

It is very annoying and costly to find you already own a book under another title. I've seen other authors do this as well. I like ReAnne's stories but don't like finding out I've read it before after purchasing.
Brenda Day
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m never disappointed when I read one of RaeAnne Thayne stories. Another great one
Sonjie Outlaw
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A FBI agent with a soft spot

A very good book. It has a good beginning, middle, and a happy ending. A small boy and a precious little girl won his heart.
Bill
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, mystery, suspense
This is one of the best books I have read in the past few months. The characters are well written and I couldn't put the book down.
Mary
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great read

Lots of suspense and very emotional. Love MS Thayne's books and this one was no different. I couldn't put it down.
charmaine White
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

This one grabbed my interest from the very first page to the last.Mystery,thrills and suspense and let's not forget the romance..
Kerry
Dec 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What do you do when your son's life is at stake and your heart is on the line? Someone has the information, just not who you expected. In a chance move where you think nothing can go wrong, but it does. Enough that your confronted face to face with a killer. Luckily someone has been watching your back.
Great read. Enjoyed it and the adventure that came along with it. Recommended read.
Jodi Lynn
Jul 27, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There were a couple slow passages in this novel, but in general it was great all around. I little boy made such a great addition, and his struggles with seizures really hit home and read very realistic. I would definitely recommend!
Ann Brady
Dec 26, 2018
Debbie Collier
May 20, 2016
Anna
rated it did not like it
Nov 20, 2018
Jan 08, 2017
Carletta S Gritzmaker
Jul 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t

The Searchers (7 books)
  • Nowhere To Hide (The Searchers, #1)
  • Nothing to Lose (The Searchers, #2)
  • Never Too Late (The Searchers, #3)
  • The Interpreter