Start by marking “Twisted (Tangled Web, #1)” as Want to Read:
Twisted (Tangled Web, #1)

Twisted

(Tangled Web #1)

The underworld of Chicago is far from forgiving. It’s a world where knowledge means power, power money, and money everything.
While I paid the ultimate price to have it all, it wasn’t my decision to give my life..
That doesn’t mean I ceased to exist, only to live.
Going where the job takes me and living in the shadows, with deadly accuracy I utilize the skills inherent to m
ebook, 1st Edition, 304 pages
Published May 21st 2019 by Romig Works

Elizabeth
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This books grabs you from the first page and doesn’t let go. There is mystery and intrigue upon mystery and intrigue and a relationship between Kader and Laurel unfolds amongst chaos and confusion. It is gripping and I had to read it in one day and now I have to wait, but I know it will be worth it.
Suny Oliva
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first part in Aleatha Romig’s new Tangled series called Twisted is a phenomenal book. From the way Laurel trust Kader even though we as a reader haven’t been told much about him. He is such an intriguing mystery that I can’t help but want to learn more about. Laurel is a doctor who gets sucked into this underground world, but at least she has Kader to protect her if anything happens. This is only the first part and I can’t wait to read how the rest of their story goes.
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

EXCITED FOR THIS!

Book 1
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
From New York Times bestselling author Aleatha Romig comes a brand-new dark romance, Twisted, set in the same dangerous underworld as Secrets. You do not need to read the Web of Sin trilogy to get ensnared in this new and intriguing saga, Tangled Web.

Books in Tangled Web trilogy should be r
Author: ➳ Aleatha Romig
Publication:, May 21st 2019
💖💖💖 💖

ღ TWISTED is the first instalment in Aleatha Romig’s new series

➳I don’t know about the other readers, but I felt like I was reading mystery psychological thriller from the first page. But at the same time, I felt like we were missing something if that makes any sense. The storyline is compelling enough to keep the pages turning at a rapid pace, & at those times when I couldn’t, still mana
Sue
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twisted is the first book in the amazing new Tangled Web series by Aleatha Romig. I was sucked in right from the start. This book grabbed me and didn’t let go. I love Kader and can’t wait to find out more of his back story. There are so many levels of twists and turns that they will keep you guessing throughout the whole book. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough to find out what was going to happen next, yet when I got to the end I was desperately looking for more! I can’t wait for Obsessed!! ...more
Juli Hall
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a ride. Twisted is book 1 of the series and it is so Twisted. It is intriguing, suspenseful, sexy and definitely a page turner. I’m so looking forward to learning more about Kader, he’s damaged and intriguing. Laurel is so trusting of everyone, should she be trusting Kader? Can’t wait to read the rest of this series.
Prince Charming Doesn't Exist
3.5 stars but 4 rated cuz my middle school teacher taught me how to round (she obviously never had to go through the pain of rating on Goodreads)

Being Aleatha Romig's fan I just couldn't miss this book. I love the suspenseful stories this author comes up with, I just love how intense they are and how many secrets lie in them.
Stunning story! Awesome dude!...not...-so-awesome heroine but still enjoyed the book

description

ARRRGH ARRRGH SPOILERS AHOY!!!⚓⚓⚓

Let's start with a brief intro of the characters.

THE
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
3.5 “Intriguing” Stars

This was an interesting beginning. As with trilogies, plot lines need to be established in the first book and then liberties can be taken with book two and three. This author is the best at twists and turns so the possibilities are endless.

First, this story was packed with lots of information. There were times I thought too much that it made it hard for me to connect with the story and the characters. It was rather conflicting to me because I have always loved all of this a
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

-At the sight of her, the small hairs on the back of my neck stood to attention. It was as if she was electricity and I was the rod. My reaction was visceral, much as it had been the first time I'd seen her.

-I was mesmerized.

-In a short time, I'd become addicted. Having her bright blue orbs looking at me was like a drug.

-Having her look at me made me want the impossible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kader is a big, intimidating, dangerous man who had a reputation in the dark web for determini
Michelle
Ohh this is good.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I really enjoyed this book. It's the first book in the Tangled Web series. From the very beginning the story have me hooked. I like Kader character straight away he was sexy and very mysterious. No one really knows who he is or what he does. The lil parts that we got from him doesn't tell us much but I liked that in a way. So I'm looking forward to getting to more from him and after the way this ended in dying to know more.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Doctor Laurel is a good character to. But very differ
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have been a longtime fan of Aleatha Romig since her Consequences series and most recently the Web of Sin series, so when I saw that she was writing another deliciously sexy suspenseful trilogy, I could not get aboard fast enough. Kader was so mysterious and compelling. I loved how drawn he was to Laurel without divulging his true intentions. What an amazing rollercoaster ride!

I enjoyed the suspense element and how Laurel and Kader met. And, while I loved their sizzling chemistry, I would have
Tia Louise
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Suspenseful, dark, thrilling, sexy, oh, and TWISTED... you are going to LOVE the launch of this latest trilogy...

Laurel is a smart heroine--a researcher hoping to raise money to continue work on her PTSD drug. She and her partner are two halves of the formula. Without one of them, it can't be made... Then Kader shows up, dark and mysterious, telling her she has to shut it down.

Then it all gets super exciting, and there are other people who might not be all they seem. Who can you trust? Who is te
Myla
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars

Twisted is a spellbinding, intriguing and mystery story. The plotline really keeps my interest up that's why it's hard to put down. Kaden and Laurel's characters were engrossing and I felt as if I knew them by the end of this book but I was wrong. And because of that cliffy ending, questions that kept me wondering what's Kaden intentions in helping Laurel. Is he really helping her?

This is a clever, uniquely plotted story which I found this book thoroughly enjoyable. Well done Aleatha!
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4,25 stars

When I began reading this book I was in a hurry as I had been away from home for a whole week on a business trip and I had several ARCs to read in the span of a few days.

Hurrying in a book because you are on a schedule is so not the best way to experience a story and I try to avoid this pressure as much as I can in spacing the ARCs.

To say I was a little bit apprehensive is too weak and I dreaded giving the book a lower rating due to my mood.

BUT

I should have trusted Aleatha!

Because no
Timitra
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Twisted is the start of a suspense filled, dark romance that I quite enjoyed. I loved the dynamic between Kader and Laurel and the beauty and beast-ish as well as the nerd/jock vibes the story gave off. I thoroughly enjoyed this story and cannot wait to read the next rest of the series. I recommend to those who love dark romance with suspense.

Copy provided by author
Nadine Bookaholic
WOW, What a way to start the trilogy! I have to be honest here and say that I don't think I have read anything by Aleatha Romig that I didn't enjoy, this one not only had me interested right from the start but I really didn't want to put it down and if real life didn't interfere I probably wouldn't have.

Laurel Carlson is a scientist along with her partner they have come up with a compound which could help people suffering from PTSD. You would think this is a good thing but apparently it isn't..
Christine Blake
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is truly Twisted, Laurel is a Ph.D. a scientist that her and her partner/lover has discovered a possible new development that is the cutting edge, however its not yet made it to trials yet but is getting all the wrong attention. That is where Kadar comes in he is from Chicago dark underworld and is the wrong attention seek to destroy Laurel world. Make her an offer she can not refuse. So the journey begins with Laurel can't be bought and will not sell her new project to NO one. Now who side ...more
Sammy- Just Let Me Read
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twisted is a sexy and thrilling launch to what looks to be a fantastic series. Aleatha Romig is a powerhouse when it comes to romantic suspense, and this book truly showcases her incredible storytelling skills. Kader and Laurel are two individuals caught in a web of danger while facing an inexplicable attraction to one another.

I felt each inch of his stare as it moved up my body. Like lasers they moved over me, seeing me, as if my clothes didn’t exist.

Romig is one of those rare authors who can
Avid Reader
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Twisted (Tangled Web #1) by Aleatha Romig
M/F Thriller, Romance
Triggers: Stalking, Murder
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Laurel is brilliant. She is also somewhat shy. When she is approached during a less than exiting fund raiser, despite the warning bells that this person is probably dangerous, Laurel's reaction is more carnal.

Kader is used to taking jobs and going on to the next one. However, this one...this one is different. He can't seem to figure out why
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kader is a hunter, hired for an assignment he wouldn’t usually take but he made an exception...because of her, Laurel. He doesn’t know her or so he thinks but is drawn to her. “I’m the man who’s going to ensure you live to see the rest of today” Dr. Laurel Carlson is a brilliant doctor in pharmacology. While attending a fundraiser for research on a new drug she was creating she felt someone watching her. A Mystery Man of sorts that she felt drawn to and yet scared of at the same time. Who was he ...more
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 5 Twisted Stars ~

This might actually be my shortest review to date!! Not because I didn’t like this story, I LOVED it!!! It’s just that I can’t talk about anything from the book.

Twisted is the first book in Aleatha’s newest trilogy…Tangled Web Trilogy. I thought it set up the storyline perfectly. I loved the characters that are introduced in this story. I can’t wait to see where she takes them. I am sure it will be on
Tanaka K
What did I read? What a mind fuck of a book. Wow, I am on a high. I am on cloud 9. I am on a type of drug called Twisted. I am on a slippery slope of a dangerous and addictive world that captivated me from beginning to end. Damn, Aleatha Romig is the queen of intrigue. Her books always leaves you gasping for air. Her books take you into a sexy and exciting plunge into darkness. I revel in it. I live for it. Her books always delivers on outstanding plot, brilliant characters and out of this word ...more
Thelma
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great start of The Tangle Web series! Twisted is the first book in the Tangled web series, where we get to meet Kader and Laurel story.. a story that starts with a lot of darkness and suspense that will take you in a very twisted journey.

Laurel is a very successful woman, she is working on a project that is very important and is about to finally have the answers and results she has been looking for but not all people want the same thing, putting the research and Laurel in a very dangerous positi
Tammi
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't know why but this book feels different from Aleatha Romig. I am not saying that in a bad way at all. I loved it, I was addicted, I was caught in this web of a story. The difference? It felt more suspenseful, more crime driven, reminiscent of a James Patterson or John Grisham novel with a bit of sexy added.
Kader is a dark "hero" dark even for this queen of dark author.
Laurel she is a strong smart female that fear and confusion is making weak. She has her smarts but her emotions are a mess
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jess~

A cryptic beginning with tons of depth and intriguing characters.

This story unfolds in an intricate way. Little nuggets of information are shared as the story grows. There are still a lot of pieces not in place and of course I am chomping at the bit for more. Laurel is a smart character. She is a doctor working on research project that could one day change the face of medical practices. This research is her brain child and together with her partner it is getting closer to time when the big
Kimmy (Sinfully Snarky Reviews)
OMG! I was Aleatha'd AGAIN!! Trust me I have my trusty Aleatha book flow chart all up and running for this series. I mean come on with a series title Tangled Web you know its going to be needed. Twisted is truly one heck of a twisted web of secrets and this was just book 1. Twisted was the perfect setup to the Tangled Web series. You have so many questions thrown at you and you just want to know what is going on. Just when you are given 1 answer you are given even more questions.

Dr Laurel Carlso
Mary Mooney
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I knew when I first read the snippets of this story that I wanted to read it, no I needed to read it. What I didn't know was that the story is more twisted than the title.
Kader is a man with no past but he lives in the shadows. Does the job he is paid to do. But the job he is sent to do has him wondering what it is about her that has him second-guessing his assignment.
Laurel Carlson along with another professor is on the edge of a breakthrough that will change history. But things change quickly
Candace Tidwell
May 25, 2019 rated it liked it
I am a huge Aleatha Romig fan. This book was just missing something, for me to get fully into it. Of course, I look forward to next book. I have so many questions floating around my head that need answers. So until the next book releases, I'm going to withhold my full opinion, for now. I'm obviously hooked because I need more info. Buy the book and you can be in the same boat as me. ;)
Karen
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy moly that was a ride.

I’m still in shock.

Things I know and can reveal without the secret services coming to find me:
Dr Laurel Carlson is a very clever lady
Dr Laurel Carlson has the research that could change the world
Dr Laurel Carlson is in danger
Dr Laurel Carlson needs a gin

Things I know and can reveal without the secret services coming to find me:
Kader has ink
Kader has green eyes
Kader has skills to dispose of a body
Kader might not be who he thinks he is

Things I know and can reveal withou
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twisted is the first book in a new series involving the Chicago Underground and this book is definitely twisted.

I was hooked on this story from the beginning. I wanted to knew what was going on, who is behind everything, why are they doing it. I have about a million questions running through my mind and couldn’t stop reading because I wanted my answers.

I am also fascinated about Kader. From the bits and pieces we got throughout Twisted I know there is so much more to this man and to his story a

• Forever Mine (Tormentor Mine, #4)
  • Million Dollar Devil (Million Dollar, #1)
  • Stockholm Syndromance
  • Unbroken (Loveless, Texas #0.5)
  • The Empire  (Filthy Trilogy #3; Dirty Rich, #10)
  • Off the Air (Running on Air, #1)
  • Under the Northern Lights
  • Pretending With the Greek Billionaire
  • Taken (Deep Ops, #1.5)
  • Sir Cumference and the Viking's Map (Charlesbridge Math Adventures)
  • Checking In
  • The Wizard in My Window
  • Iron Trophy
  • The Wonderful Adventures of Suzuki Beane
  • Midnight in St. Petersburg
  • Lady Jane Grey: Nine Day Queen of England
  • For the Love of David
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
Aleatha Romig is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author who lives in Indiana. She grew up in Mishawaka, graduated from Indiana University, and is currently living south of Indianapolis. Aleatha has raised three children with her high school sweetheart and husband of over thirty years. Before she became a full-time author, she worked days as a dental hygienist and s ...more

Tangled Web (3 books)
  • Obsessed (Tangled Web, #2)
  • Bound (Tangled Web, #3)