Start by marking “A Soul Reclaimed” as Want to Read:
A Soul Reclaimed

A Soul Reclaimed

Hell is divided into seven regions. The first region is designated for the purest of souls, the seventh is for the evilest. There was once a king of Hell, but the steward family has ruled for centuries.

Nora, the stepdaughter of the steward is undone when her mother and step-father take away her beloved tutor, Peter. When Nora confronts the steward and her mother, the disc
Published April 15th 2019 by Sands Press

To ask other readers questions about A Soul Reclaimed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Soul Reclaimed

Haddie
This book is a debut! What? Shayna Grissom writes as if she's been around and releasing books forever. Brilliant! I love Nora's character. I felt Nora was very relatable and she felt like a real person. I would totally love to be her best friend. As the story goes on, I was sucked right in. There's a shimmer of suspense; the book is thrilling and executed so well. Again, this is a debut?? Really? Okay, I believe you. Amazing.

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book. This is my ho
Krista Failey
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5⭐
Just finished and loved it!! Such a new, innovative story line. Badass female lead, broody sexy vamp vibes, lots of badassness & chaos and just an amazing story. Very proud of your debut my friend ❤❤ can't wait for this one to continue!
Jasmine
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Soul Reclaimed is the debut novel of Shayna Grissom. It tells the story of Nora, whose stepfather is the steward of the kingdom of Hell. Nora, always a little different, ends up being sent away, only to wake up in the Starry Wood (not a good place to be, by the way). Ambushed by creatures, Nora is saved by a man who also happens to be more than he seems. On her journey back home, Nora starts to realize there may be more to her than meets the eye. And it may explain why she had been sent away. ...more
Arlene Mullen
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by this author. I have to say that it was very well written, for a first book. She lives in the kingdom of hell with her mother and step father. She does not fit in as well, she is different. Peter is sent away. Then she wakes up, drugged into the starry forest.
Then she meets Aegis and he vowed to do whatever to save here. She doesnt understand what's going on. Why her step father hates her? Why she was never loved? What is with the voice in her head.
The traveling through
Kayla Duford
May 13, 2019 rated it liked it
A Soul Reclaimed ✨ .

A debut novel from Shayna Grissom. A fantasy novel about the seven regions of hell and a young girls adventure through them with an unlikely companion. .

I really enjoyed this unique storyline and the characters within it. However, I do think this was somewhat of a missed opportunity for a longer, more detailed novel or series. It’s a great story, but very short (less than 200 pages) and at times I felt like it just hopped from big event to big event without going into enough
Andrea Thompson
I read the blurb on this multiple times, and still was very pleasantly surprised by this story! We get a journey through the levels of hell with a girl, Nora, who has secrets and newfound powers and a big destiny, her right hand who happens to be a vampire, lots of other fantastic characters and a unique mythology around Hell and how it is run.
SO fun and entertaining! If a step out of your regular YA box is something you are looking for, this is a great one for you.
Taylor (TaysInfiniteThougts)
Apr 01, 2019
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
May 03, 2019
Joanne
rated it did not like it
Apr 01, 2019
Gwayne Wylde
Jessica Nelson
Dec 03, 2018
Shayna Grissom
Feb 13, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Moa (The Reading Faery)