Start by marking “The Princess Sub: Club Volare Boston” as Want to Read:
The Princess Sub: Club Volare Boston

The Princess Sub: Club Volare Boston

(Club Volare #13)

America’s Princess is about to meet America’s Dom — and only one of them is coming out on top.

Famous from birth, “America’s Princess” Sierra Fiore has always had a picture perfect life. But pictures can be deceiving, and family isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be. Sierra had to find a way to survive that didn’t depend on her family, so she went full wild child party
Published November 3rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Princess Sub, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess Sub

Start your review of The Princess Sub: Club Volare Boston
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Wanting wasn't part of the job, but he'd do that for free."

Holy Hotness, Batman! Is there a special phone number to hire a DOM Bodyguard? Just asking for a friend. I'm a big fan of the Club Volare series and Chloe Cox has made a believer out of me time and again. I don't even question, I just click. She had me swooning over Conor within seconds and I never stopped...sigh.

Conor is badass and broken, what a perfect combination, right? He's carrying a lot of pain from his past and a big
Metalkarin
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r2r, bdsm
She needed a bodyguard. She arranged herself a Dom. It would probably be the last time she topped from the bottom

What I really like about Chloe Cox’ stories is how they suck you in right from the start. It has gotten me hooked on her books from the moment I’ve read ‘Sold to the Sheikh’. ‘The Princess Sub’ is no exception.

And what about the main characters?
Sierra is the kind of woman I particularly like: smart, independent and kind - she doesn’t want to submit to every man, but she will submit to
Tanya Mayes
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!!! Conor was out for revenge for his brother murder. He took a job with Lyon's Security to protect the sister of the murderer. Just from her picture Conor felt a strong attraction to Sierra. Being a Dom he had to stay in control of the situation but once he met Sierra his control started to slip. He wasn't sure she was a sub in the beginning but he felt it, he felt the connection and he just wanted to dominate her. He promised to protect her with his life. Wow!!!! He knew that her ...more
Maria11
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
I love the author’s books and have almost read them all. Her writing is always interesting and her characters complicated. I give this on 3 1/2 stars. I just felt like”Princess” was too naive, too blind, too trusting, and way too needy. Usually the female leads are smart, snarky, and very aware of themselves. Maybe we are meant to see her grow, but I really don’t think she did. Of course our lead man is control freak to the max and hot. The kink is always hot.

Revived an ARC from the author for
Bobbie
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by Chloe Cox. Although almost all the books I have read of hers have an element of BDSM, her storyline and plots are so good that it just feels natural. Loved Conor and Sierra. She, an American mob princess with the heart of gold, and he, a bodyguard who has ulterior motives about protecting her. Except, of course, this is a romance, so things never go exactly the way the characters predict. Good plot, with a story that kept me entertained. I definitely recommend this book.
Karen Voitik
>Book Review – The Princess Sub

>I am an independent reviewer. This book is in the Club Volare series, this time set in Boston. Conor is a Dom who works for a private security firm. His BFF was recently killed while working security. Conor takes a job protecting the socialite sister of the suspected killer from a stalker. Sierra is a socialite who plays dumb and has a very public life on social media. Conor quickly realizes she is not dumb. Sierra quickly realizes Conor is a Dom and exactly
B
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Wins!

It really makes me happy to read a romance that DOESN'T follow the overused "love-hate-love again" formula. Ms Cox's couples sometimes struggle with each other, but more often than not, like this book, they band together and struggle against outside forces. Love is a strong character in Chloe Cox's novels, in every form. She writes of all types of love (from parental love, the love of friendship, community, or chosen family to romantic or erotic love) as all-powerful, conquering
Whispers From
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story

Sierra is a party girl and “ America’s Princess “ who has a stalker and likes a little kink. Conor is former Special Forces and now works for a security company who is a dominant. Conor knows who is having her stalked, killed her father, and his best friend. Trying to keep her safe takes herculean effort because she causes trouble wherever she goes but it’s part of her job. She goes to events and gets caught on camera and the party or event she’s at gets more coverage. Sierra is
Joy Westerfield
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!

I have read every story in this series and this one is by far my favorite. When Conor becomes the bodyguard for Sierra, you just knew when they met that sparks would fly, and boy did they. Sierra is a “American princess” who has to keep up her image except someone is after her, so Conor is hired to protect her. He feels that she is a Sub, but she isn’t a member at the Club Volare, so he has to put his Dom feelings aside. As these two embark on a possible relationship, you can’t
Carol Hall
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Stick with it--it's worth it

I have read most of the Club Volare series. All I know of D/s, BDSM is what I read in fictional romance books. Given that, this author does it well. This particular story, about twenty-five year old spoiled little rich girl, was not my cup of tea but I stuck with it to the end. I'm also not used to writing that is WAY MORE narrative than dialog. But it gets the story told. There are many many funny moments, which made it worthwhile. And Conor made it yummy.
Donna
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh I love that there is now a new club Volare Boston and this was a brilliant introduction to the new club.
This was an interesting rather twisted story about the American Princess's very strange life - she wears so many masks, which one is she really!!
Sierra and Conor are such amazing characters with many many layers to their rather unusual life experiences!!
This was a total page turner - I did not want it to end!!
Sexy, sensual, loving and powerful!!
Amazing story as always from Chloe Cox!!!
Nicki Healey
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
A pretty little rich girl and an ex special forces agent. This story brings together Sierra Fiore and Conor Kelly. Conor has a job to do and didn't anticipate the attraction between himself and Sierra, Sierra wasn't expecting a Dom who saw her, the real Sierra that no one else could see. Throw in some danger, a stalker and secret's that need to be told and you have a great reading recipe. Well done again Chloe, love your words, always.
Rebecca Goss
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sierra is a social media celebrity, who pulls silly stunts to please her fan base and ensure that she can gain financial independence without the money from her deceased father’s mafia connections. She is stalked and threatened by a supposedly unhinged fan. So she hires a personal bodyguard. Of course, he is handsome, protective and dominating. He sees her for more than the foolishness she portrays. This short read moves quickly and skillfully.
Rhonda
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well done BDSM romance

The Princess Sub is the first book in Chloe Fox's new Club Volare Boston series. Conor and Sierra were a great couple with amazing chemistry. I loved how being together brought on the best in each of them.
I liked the secondary characters and can't wait to see who gets the next story.
Sarajane Garten
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Club Folate Lives!

The move to Boston works. Thank goodness the story takes place in the summer! As always, Chloe Cox writes a great story. A hot, loving couple. Enough backstory that the characters have depth. Look forward to this new location adding to an already established series.
Mabel
Feb 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Kind of predictable

I really loved the club Volare series and this book would have been much better if the author had the book proofed before release. The numerous typos pretty much set the tone for the story. One page have the last name Fire instead of Fiore and that was unacceptable. I'm a big fan of Conor so I'm glad he got his HEA.
Kia
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this book. The connection between Connor and Sierra was just off the charts. Chloe Cox's books are always a joy ride. This one does not disappoint. The storyline flowed well and the characters were great. This story was full of passion and intrigue and love. Connor is a yummy hero.
This was a fast, fun read and I can't wait for the next book by this author.
Toi
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I freaking loved this book – Conner is just so Alpha and Sierra is just so much a princess (public perception) she’s really a scared girl waiting for someone to come along and bring her fierceness out; and that’s exactly what Conner does, he sees what she truly is and pushes just enough for her to break, and when she does it’s magic.
Carol Heisz
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved Conor and Sierra’s story. The twists and turns, the angst, and the smoking hot love scenes all weave together to make this another fabulous Club Volare novel.

I can’t wait for the next book - I’m voting for Tiffany!!!
E. Leta Davis
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful and wonderful book

A truly wonderful addition to the Club Volare series. Ms Cox writes great BDSM love stories. Great characters, wonderful story lines, suspense, and great kink. So looking forward to the next one.
WBS-S
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book with a princess and her dom

Great book. The story flowed from the others. It was very enjoyable and I can’t wait until the next one comes out! I love this author. Great sexy scenes.
Phyllis Lopez
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the Club Volare Series!!!!

This book was exciting and erotic all in one! It sucked you in from beginning to end. I could not put it down! Can't wait to see what's next in this series! You will not be disappointed reading this book!
Keesha
Another winner

I am so excited this new book finally arrived! I have been waiting for the next installment with baited breath. I enjoyed this book a lot and hope Tiff gets her own HEA
Kelly
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good, Quick Read

This is definitely a different world to read about. The socialite isn't usually someone I would be able to get into. But this was fully enjoyable and pretty hot too.
Christine
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
arc review For honest review this is a awesome story got 10 stars about Connor Kelly at club volare Boston and works for a premier security firm protecting sierra fiore for safety and revenge . She is the heirest to music and a mob fortune .now she is being threated .
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Volare in Boston!! Whether in New Orlean or LA or Boston Volare is hot and steamy and sooo good. Great story and steamy as well as action packed and sexy. If there is a Club Volare book released I will always read it!!!
Jessica Morales
Jan 29, 2020 rated it liked it
It was an interesting read. Thought it was well written. The story flowed nicely. Also really great book to listen to. I'd recommend this book
Kathy O'Rourke
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story.

I need a Conor in my life.. lol
This story was a great combo of sex, suspense, and personal growth. So well done.
Angela
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Without a doubt this book is amazing! It has suspense, BSDM, angst and everything in between. It’s an amazing story told only the way Chloe Cox can. Seriously, don’t miss this one!
Debbie Archey
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

I love how this story is written. It keeps you on your toes clear till the end. A very great read.

• Not a Hero (Sons of the Survivalist, #1)
  • Lost and Found (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #2)
  • Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13.5)
  • Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist, #2)
  • I Will Not Beg (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #6)
  • Evidence of Desire (Courting Justice #2)
  • Submitting to the Rancher (Cowboy Doms, #1)
  • Enchanted (Masters and Mercenaries, #18.5)
  • Lost in You (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #3)
  • At the Pleasure of the President (The Perfect Gentlemen, #5)
  • Memento Mori (Masters & Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #1)
  • His to Claim (Titans Quarter #1)
  • Salvation (NYC Doms #4)
  • To Save Sir (Doms of Decadence, #7)
  • Siren in Bloom (Texas Sirens, #6)
  • Pure Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #6)
  • The Boss (Manhattan Records #1)
  • His Seductive Love (Cuffs and Spurs #6)
I have an overactive imagination and too much time on my hands, and the result is...well, lots of books! Which is probably better than the alternative. ;)

I love writing steamy and erotic romances, some dark, some light, but always about something that moves me. And, because I'm totally a sucker, love tends to win out. Everyone deserves a happy ending. :)

My contemporary BDSM erotic romance series,

Club Volare (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Sold to the Sheikh (Club Volare, #1)
  • Tied to the Tycoon (Club Volare, #2)
  • Disciplined by the Dom (Club Volare, #3)
  • Marrying the Master (Club Volare, #4)
  • Taken by Chance (Club Volare, #5)
  • Savage Rhythm (Club Volare, #6)
  • Savage Hearts (Club Volare, #7)
  • Submit and Surrender (Club Volare, #8)
  • First Night (Club Volare, #.05): A Club Volare Prequel Novella
  • Free and Bound (Club Volare, #9)