Start by marking “Three Wishes” as Want to Read:

Three Wishes

Jordan Hunt's need for Leticia James is coming to a boiling point. The beautiful, curvy, and oh so feisty woman grabbed his attention from the first moment he noticed her. Taking a chance, he introduced himself, not giving her a chance to walk out of his life. Two years, and a lifetime of memories later, he's determined to make her his. Even as she continues to push him aw ...more
Published November 3rd 2018 by Reana Malori Books

To ask other readers questions about Three Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Wishes

Jackie Bragg
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
True love never Dies

When Jordan Hunt met Leticia James, his world stopped. He never experienced the instantaneous attraction he felt till he first saw her walking down the Street and her interactions with a Homeless Guy, he is smitten..

He then follows her into a Coffeeshop, and became acquainted with her. And now thier best friends.

Fast forward Two years and the Attraction they felt before has became an INFERNO.

I wanted to smack Jordan for his Insensitivity. I mean who brings another woman to
Cristene M.
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm making a list and I'm checking it twice, I'll shall see if I'll be naughty or nice. This story has truly inspired me to write my own wishlist, the only question is can it be more than three wishes...hmmm. This story between Jordan and Leticia really drives home the lessons of communication and stepping out of your own way sometimes to get what you really need. We have Jordan who looking to make changes in his life, he's well accomplished and successful but feels his missing something he just ...more
Melanie
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love holiday romances so when I saw one of my favorite authors had written a Christmas story I had to read it ASAP! Reana didn't disappoint as she told us the story of Jordan and Leticia two people who came together by chance and couldn't let one another go. They both wanted so much more from their relationship than friendship but because of each person's perception of what the other person wanted or what they thought best for the other person they didn't act on it. However a man ca ...more
Stephanie
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Friends to lovers

Loved it! The best love is the one that is your best friend. Jordan was patient that he almost lost her. I like to think he was always meant to find the list. He needed to court her in the way that bespoke of the greatest Christmas love story. They had fun and pushed each other to finally show it and say it. Nothing sexier than a man fully claiming his woman. I really loved that they took time to know each other and for lust to turn to love before they claimed each other.
Never
Tracey
Jordan Hunt felt that he has met the woman of his dreams when he first sees Leticia James. Something was seriously flawed with Jordan's thinking in his attempt to show Leticia that he is the man for her. Leticia kept her feeling to herself until she wrote down her three wishes and Jordan found the list. Yet, instead of acting on it, he makes yet another decision that impacts their relationship. Another good read by Reana Malori, that Jordan is something else, but he showed is true alpha when pus ...more
Julia
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Three wishes granted

Jordan sees Letricia walking down the street, watches her talk too a homeless man, follows her to a coffee shop and is determined to formerly introduce himself to her and make her his! Letricia is flattered that the handsome Jordan is interested in her. She just doesn't realize how much. Fast forward over two years of being best friends and Jordan finds out his days with Letricia may be numbered because she thinks he's not serious about having more than friendship with her.
Jackie
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After a chance encounter two years prior Jordan and Leticia are the best of friends, only Jordan wants much more. Jordan is at his whits end when he comes across Leticia's Three Wishes list and he sets out to fulfill them all before the holiday season ends and to show her he is the only man for her. I loved the edge the Jordan has in the book (potty mouth) and Leticia didn't know what hit her. Great holiday read.
Michele F.
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet story

I enjoy the friends become lovers stories. The history and relationship is already is built. They were a cute couple. I liked how he made her list and her dreams come true. I also enjoy holiday romances. I am a regular reader of Ms. Malori 's stories; she has enjoyable characters.
Tamika Andrews
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wishlist love!

This is my first read from this author but it wont be my last. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Jordan is a dream come true trying to prove his self worthy of Leticia. Leticia is a strong woman in love with her best friend but doesn't know its mutual. Great book highly recommended
Tia Stewart
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Three Wishes

This was such a sweet, no I take that back...smoking hot read. I absolutely loved Jordan. His dominance had me swooning. I could have continue reading about these two. And I'm so glad that Leticia got out of her own way and let him love her like she wanted and needed him to.
Cleo
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great XMas Story

I loved Three Wishes. I know that I’ll get a great read from this author. Jordan was hot! Strong, Alpha and just a touch of sweet. I enjoyed reading how the author gave Letitia a strong work ethic. It’s important to see those strengths shine through to make the characters whole! It was a short but packed full of goodness!
Erika Vincent
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I’m not one for holidays novellas but this one was good. Well written, a good length with relatable h and H. I particularly like the Hero. He was a strong character with just enough questionable judgment to make him interesting.
Pamelon
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great story💗

Three Wishes was an enjoyable story. I loved the H/h friendship, with that tension to turn it into so much more. Jordan and Leticia are awesome together. This story bought sexual tension, humor, a little drama and a fullfilment of wishes. Check it out!😊 Ty R. Malori
Sada
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful story

A beautiful feel good story. Jordan was bossy and loved Leticia with all his heart. This book held my interest from start to finish. Hope a story will be written about Cassie. Thank Ms Malori for sharing.
Selina Durio
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice read

This was a nice read, even though some of the dialogue was a little cheesy. Leticia and Jordan were a typical friends to lover story, except she was a little too forgiving about Meghan. Overall a nice read.
Kenya Smith
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Naughty and nice

Loved this story. A fun sexy book. Jordan was hot! I hope to see Carrie's soon.

Definitely worth reading and did not include too many details that can take over a book.
Zyj
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wishes d come true

I enjoyed this book. But I enjoy this author's work all the time so I'm not surprised. The couple's chemistry was amazing. I always love a good friend to lovers romance. Now, where do I know Stone from?🤔
Amanda
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Actually really good.

Better than expected. Guy had to get it together before he could what she needed in life. This was sweet
Tas
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot🔥

Jordan Jordan he's my man if he can't do it.....Holy crap on a cracker, Jordan is the da bomb! My girl Leticia didn't stand a chance once he got his head out of his a$$.
Deja Harris
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story with plenty of steam

The pace and set up was perfect! The story was great and interesting and heartfelt! Looking forward to read more titles by the author
bunnicea
Ellen blackwell
Dec 01, 2018
PI
Jan 09, 2019
The characters I write will not be perfect. None of us are. They will make mistakes. All of the hero's will have redeeming qualities, but on the outset, you may not be their biggest fan. My heroine's will be the kind of women you want to hang out with. They're the women next door, down the street and around the corner. They are the ladies you would want to spend time with on a Saturday night drink ...more