Start by marking “Succubus Lord (Succubus Lord, #1)” as Want to Read:
Succubus Lord (Succubus Lord, #1)

Succubus Lord

(Succubus Lord #1)

Disclaimer #1- This series is about a guy that summons a harem of hot succubus women and then battles demon lords to save the world.

Disclaimer #2- It's way raunchier than my other novels. You'll probably love it.
Published November 3rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Succubus Lord, please sign up.

Start your review of Succubus Lord (Succubus Lord, #1)
Robert
Nov 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Terrible

This entire book is immature. The descriptions, the dialog, even the world building was completely immature.

Some examples are:
The best room at a casino hotel, that has $500 bottles of champagne is $250 a night.

The author thinks an alternator starts a vehicle.

The roommate of the MC blows half the rent money on a demon book and the MC laughs about it.
James
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Surprisingly fun to read.

I really enjoyed this book. Overall it managed to make me feel surprised by the characters actions. The characters were engaging and fun to read about. The book also managed to find a way to turn a man who summons succubus into the good guy working for the angels.
Kara
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
“Succubus Lord (Succubus Lord #1)” was a mistake for me to acquire; it’s incredibly juvenile, and pretty much is a poster book for “male fantasy harem” type books.

MC Jacob grows his powers by having sex with various succubuses. He and his pal Todd summoned the girls for sex, and then Todd became an imp, the girls fell in lust with Jacob and the story got even more ridiculous as they battled the succubuses former boss from Hell, Earl.

Don’t get this book unless you’re a 14yo boy without access to
Elizabeth
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
>.< Mixed feelings about this book.

I both loved this book and hated it. The succubi were awesome but needed a bit more to their character. The way the MC powers were described, to me, were wonky. But the thing that really erked me was the reason why the succubi decided to stay with MC. Also there were some missing words and extra words in a few spots.
Dave Ricchiazzi
Dec 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: paranormal
Drivel.

If you like the concept, the first few volumes of A.J. Markam's Succubus series do a much better job of this type of story.

If you REALLY like the concept, maybe rein it in there guy.

Also, apparently the author is under the impression a two-bedroom apartment in modern-day America costs $400 a month.
R. Smith
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eric I think you have a hit!!

I wasn't sure about this book to start with. The stoner Todd got on my nerves and Jacob was the wimpy follower. Then after they summoned the succubus everything took off like a rocket. Jacob getting new powers was a new approach from other books I have read before and I liked it a lot. I can't wait for the next book.
Christopher Ruotolo
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining and funny

Great book, full of comedy, action, defined characters, and a fun plot. First book I've read from the author, and won't be the last. Looking forward to SL book 2 :) more action, more succubi, more fun
Windallion
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book had elements that might have been entertaining...had it not come off so completely flat. The narrators did fine (editing issue in chapter 19 notwithstanding), but the entire story felt like I was reading assembly instructions for a bookshelf. Ok, a somewhat naughty bookshelf...but still!
Everyone
Jan 11, 2020 rated it did not like it
I had to stop reading. There are just too many things that don't make sense like the main character actually believing that two succubi who have been having sex with thousands of men over the millennia have never had a better one. But then again, it might just be in character since his actions are not the brightest.
Also, the magic system is rather sloppy.
D.M. Dutcher
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
This really isn't my first foray into male harem novels, but it's a good as any to review. A regular joe and his stoner friend summon two blistering hot succubi for a night of sex and more, and the joe ends up becoming their new masters and using his newly awakened powers to fight off their demon pimp.

It's amazing how many of these books exist. I don't mean just this series (which is 11+ books) but in general. Most of them all follow the same formula. Regular guy gets/has superpowers, meets mult
Enemby
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dropped
I liked one series by this author, largely due to the mechanics of the world, but this one has practically no depth, and the protagonist is practically a cardboard cut out who is good at everything. It is my opinion that this book showcases every weakness in this author's writing style.

For clarity, the basic introduction to the book, is that the MC summons succubi into his home, and he's so good at sex that they decide to defy the demon commander of hell, likely meaning certain death. That's alr
Nathan Padilla
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not as raunchy as you thought but still sexy

When the author said raunchy I was expecting things that even hentai would hesitate to draw, sadly it didn't go that far but it does have some sexy scenes along with pretty funny characters that didn't need to have an existential crisis before they adapted to demons being real and such.
It was a change of pace from other series that needed their main characters to be slow and dull before they become exciting as these guys just get up and go.
Jamie Ross
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Interesting and Exciting!

So I've held off starting this series while contemplating if I wanted to start a new series with the others I've been reading.
Should have started this sooner!

Fun, entertaining and full of humour, awesome magic, sexy succubi and exciting battles against the forces of hell!

Will be continuing!
Jay Collins
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
2 stars, I had some issues with the plot and characters of this book. I was not into this book. I did not really like the MC and secondary characters were not that great either. I have liked other books by this author so this is not his best work. I will not be continuing with this series.
Just Jese
Dec 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Fun and simple read

Make no mistake, although a fun read, too much happens in the story over a brief span of days and there are waaaayyyyy too many inconsistencies for my tastes.
Norman
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not good

Got to 31% and the author used the alternator to start the yellow Volvo and that was the last straw O buoy reading this shite
Alina
May 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not bad

Entertaining and humorous. A Fast paced read with mature content. Pulls no punches and get straight to the point. down and dirty.
Timothy Olsen
Feb 21, 2020 rated it liked it
The CW Presents: Super Succcubi Sex

This book is exactly what it looks like on the tin, nothing less yet nothing more. It's a sex filled origin story of a man named Jacob whose best friend and roommate Todd buys a book off the internet that allows them to summon Succubi. The book works, and each roommate gets a powerful lady demon to satisfy their wishes. The main character gets sex. The roommate becomes an imp. The lady demons decide they like the MC so much they're going to make him their new m
Mike Foley
Apr 08, 2021 rated it liked it
This is a harem light novel style book. It's not supposed to be a masterpiece or super well written. It's a fun quick read for those who enjoy magic/demon fights and harems of demon women falling for the main character. In that regard, it's exactly what I want. The harem elements are there of course but surprisingly, the fight scenes are also fun to read. I wish I could give it 4 stars but there's one big problem that lost it a whole star and that's Todd.

I can overlook a lot of the other cliche
christopher kishel
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Even better than the title

I judged a book by its cover and I was right! This book was actually a ton of fun. Friendship, tons of action, just the right amount of plot to suspend disbelief, very cool magic theory (I like when magic has rules) and fun characters. I like the group dynamic and the plot. What geek doesn't want to turn a bad girl good, after she shows him all her naughty secrets? There's demon Lords, gambling, reefer and public nudity. The sex is actually tasteful and not too graphic.
Stefan
Oct 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
To be honest - and who am I to criticize the art of someone else - this book felt a bit flat. One dimensional. I liked the plot idea. This thrashy wishful thinking that become realty, advancing the main character from a looser to a hero while battling the Princes of Hell,... a day after getting his new powers. Ehm, nah. Not gonna happen. And if so, it feels cheap and boring. There is not much satisfaction in a win, if the struggle to get their wasnt on the way. Something the author didnt really ...more
Ben  Jackson
Aug 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was pretty good

For the most part, everything came together. Probably the best part are the succubi and Todd. I though he would be annoying throughout the story but low and behold, he was funny. He had some clever one-liners that never got old in the course of me reading it. Jacob as the main characters ok. He’s kind’ve the Everyman. The straight man who anchors down his friends in this growing world of darkness and insanity. The action scenes were cool. Very gripping. If you like succubi and
Charles King
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: eric-vall
What an amazing author, and this guy can write, and I do mean write, he pumps out an astonishing amount of books and of fine quality stories, i absolutely 💯 love the Succubus lord series, 16 and counting read them all, and now have to suffer till book 17 arrives, patients is now being tested, so what do I do you ask? I start reading the series all over again, the ride is that good! So far I've read them 3 times. Just that good.
To top it off he has several titles to boot, like I said this guy is
Imkmoney
Jan 02, 2019 rated it liked it
To Read or no Not to Read

Most story lines build up an MC, then spend time doing good or evil. This story took a while to get going until the end when it was good.
I read most books in 2-3 days, where this I couldn't get into it and it was 9 days of picking up and putting down. Frustrating.
The story w as there, but it took forever to get fun.
I'm not recommending to my rating followers.
Christopher
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

This was a phenomenal read. If you too like the thought of an adult themed adventure where the MC and his sidekick imp and lovely Succubus'...yeah that's plural kick Hell's butt while still taking time for themselves if you get what I mean then look no further! You won't regret it.
Jim Guldner
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Liked the concept

Yes, there is sex, but it is not the only thing in the story. There is good and bad, evil and true evil, and adventures. It will be interesting to see where he takes this series, because he's now playing for the good, even though he's supposed to be on the evil side.
Joe
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
It a fun concept which could work great but the execution is sloppy with plenty of inconstancy, so much so i question if anyone proof read it and plenty of statements that are plain incorrect. ie alternator starting a car which a simple google search will tell you is wrong (o and some spelling errors)
Damon Lord
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and sexy start to a new series

This is an exciting book, building on traditional Judeo-Christian perceptions of the never-ending battle between Heaven and Hell, with a fine sexy twist! Highly recommended!
Robert Dill
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Congratulations

I've read far too many truly poor imitations of Mr. Vall's success. You managed to create very sexy characters with an excellent storyline. I enjoyed it very much, thanks.
Douglas Hull
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As other series by Eric Ball

This story is too roaring fun. Defiantly worth the effort to read in one sitting. The development of each individual is such that they grow on you as you proceed. By the end you are ready for more.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Conqueror (Monster Tamer, #2)
  • Succubus Hunter
  • Rise of the Shadow Rogue (Shadow Rogue, #1)
  • Temple of Cocidius: A Monster Girl Harem Adventure: Book 4
  • Scholomance (Scholomance, #1)
  • Scholomance 2 (Scholomance, #2)
  • Temple of Cocidius: A Monster Girl Harem Adventure: Book 3
  • Scholomance 3 (Scholomance, #3)
  • God Conqueror (God Conqueror, #1)
  • Hardcore Dungeon Core (Succubus, #5)
  • Swing Shift (Swing Shift, #1)
  • Dennis the Conqueror (Sword and Sorority #1)
  • Fostering Faust 3 (Fostering Faust, #3)
  • The OP MC: God of Winning (The OP MC, #1)
  • Arcane Dropout
  • Witch Master
  • Sword Sirens (The Weatherblight Saga #1)
  • Noble Dragon (The Elven-Trinity, #2)
Thanks for reading!

Buy my audiobooks directly from me at:
www.ericvall.com

Read and listen to early chapters, see NSFW covers, and subscribe to my discounted audiobook bundle at:
www.patreon.com/ericvall

Succubus Lord (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Succubus Lord 2 (Succubus Lord, #)
  • Succubus Lord 3 (Succubus Lord, #3)
  • Succubus Lord 4 (Succubus Lord, #4)
  • Succubus Lord 5 (Succubus Lord, #5)
  • Succubus Lord 6 (Succubus Lord. #6)
  • Succubus Lord 7 (Succubus Lord, #7)
  • Succubus Lord 8 (Succubus Lord, #8)
  • Succubus Lord 9 (Succubus Lord, #9)
  • Succubus Lord 10 (Succubus Lord, #10)
  • Succubus Lord 11 (Succubus Lord, #11)

News & Interviews

Nature, in Her infinite awesomeness, can provide solace even when you’re stuck in the house. As a matter of fact, the numbers suggest that...