Start by marking “Exes and Ho Ho Ho's” as Want to Read:
Exes and Ho Ho Ho's

Exes and Ho Ho Ho's

Brandon Frost has it made. Dream job. Nice car. Fancy house. Until one Black Friday, the defense attorney finds himself standing before a judge, while his future is decided by the one woman who knows how to bring him to his knees: Noel. His ex, and the assistant district attorney on his case.

Noel Winters knew that facing her ex again, after five years, would be difficult.
Published November 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Exes and Ho Ho Ho's, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Exes and Ho Ho Ho's

Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Exes and Ho Ho Ho's is a novella by the very talented Lacey Black. I have read all of her books and loved each and every one of them. This story is not part of any of her other books. Thank you, Lacey for giving us new characters to love!

Brandon Frost is not a fan of the holiday season. Noel Winters is one of its biggest fans even though it reminds her of heartbreak. It's been five years since the day that changed their path. Five years since they heard each other's voice. Five years since they
Nightbird Novels
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
When lawyer Brandon Frost lands himself in some legal trouble, the last thing he expects is to see his ex again... as his opposing counsel...

Noel Winters knows what a Christmas hater her ex is, and has the perfect punishment  worked out for his assigned community service. And when she just can't keep herself away from witnessing him playing Santa to hordes of children, she finds herself ending up right by his side, as Mrs. Claus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I absolutely loved this seco
Nadine Bookaholic
You can see this and other Reviews I have written along with various cover reveals, excerpts, and giveaways here Nadine's Obsessed with Books

This was a fun quick read that is sure to get you in to the holiday spirit. Lacey Black takes Brandon Frost who acts like the Grinch and turns him into Father Christmas just in time for a Christmas miracle.

Noel and Brandon have great chemistry together so it's no surprise that they rekindle their relationship, especially since neither one of them got over
Candyce Kirk
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Novellas are always rather tricky. The stories are a lot shorter, so being able to connect with the characters and feel like the story is complete doesn't always happen. Exes and Ho Ho Hos is such a fun novella and Lacey Black had no problem making me love these characters. Even though I wouldn't say no to reading more about Brandon and Noel, this story felt complete.

Brandon didn't have a good day and was not expecting to have to play Santa. Noel thought it was the perfect revenge after the Chri
Tanja Kezmic
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
God how I love second chance romance. This one was a great way to spend my evening curled up on a couch with a glass of wine.

5 years is a long time to stay separated but I loved how even when so much time has passed both of them were still struggling to forget each other. Even though it was a quick read it didn't feel rushed. The chemistry was at a all time high and when they (finally) found their way back to one another - it was pure Xmas magic. I have yet to read a Lacey Black book that I did
Sharon
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great holiday story! Absolutely loved it!!
What would you do if you were given a second chance to love the one your meant to be with?
Brandon & Noel were very much in love, till one night he got scared and walked away. Now 5 years later they are face to face, and his heart is still craving hers. Follow their story and see if they can get past the past and rekindle what they once had!
Lacey wrote a beautiful holiday story, don't miss out on this one! 5 stars!!
Beth
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lacy Black is a new author 2 me ... loved this cover ...totally what drew me into wanting to read it. I love a great Christmas read. lighthearted Christmas novella. second chance romance. short and sweet. I really am glad to have read it and I know I will read more from Lacy soon enough. such a fun quick read.
Karen Hrdlicka
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This lighthearted Christmas novella is sure to put you in the holiday mood. Brandon and Noel's chemistry jumps off the page. Exes for the past five years doesn't seem to have extinguished the deep emotions between them, but hate is an emotion too, right? As ADA, Noel is in a position to choose the sentence Brandon gets for a misunderstood situation involving an old woman and a flattened Barbie doll. Having him do community service playing Santa seems like the best revenge, until he coerces her t ...more
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

If you are looking for a second chance romance along with a bit of Christmas in it, then Exes and Ho Ho Ho’s is the book you want to add to your TBR list. This is a great weekend read, while curled up on the couch, and one that can easily be read in one day. It had the perfect mix of Christmas, rediscovering love for one another as well as just enough sexiness to keep you warm if you know what I mean.

I love when
Gina
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book got me ready for some more Christmas romances! This was my first Christmas read of the season and I loved it!

Exes and Ho, Ho, Ho’s is a novella with some sweet heat. There was definitely some hilarious one-liners too that had me laughing. This is a great twist on exes coming back together. I mean who doesn’t love a good holiday romance??

Noel and Brandon were a perfect match to play off one another. You could tell halfway through that Brandon and Noel were going to fall back into bed to
Renee Entress
4 star

The story has laughs, secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Noel and Brandon’s story. Brandon had it all, but one wrong move has him standing in front of a judge. Now his ex is deciding his fate. Noel knows just the punishment for Brandon. Making him play Santa to the community center should be good. Only problem is she must play Mrs. Claus. The passion flares but is it because of the closeness or something that could lead to a future? Can they really trust each other with there hearts or is on
Kari Hansen
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brandon has done the crime and now he must do the time, but he never expected that the Prosecutor would be his ex, Noel, and that she would use his dislike of Christmas against him and that his community service would mean he would be playing Santa.

It’s been five years since they separated, and she now has her chance for payback but it’s when she becomes Mrs. Clause to his Santa that things begin to get interesting.

Sweet and sexy this a second chance at love filled with humor and hot chemistry t
Rogetwhi
Nov 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Melody Grabeel
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Noel Winters never thought she’d lay eyes on the one who broke her heart. Finding herself stuck in between a rock and hard spot, she reluctantly agrees to play Mrs. Claus to his Santa.

Brandon Frost doesn’t like Christmas and likes kids even less. When he finds himself serving the community thanks to a vengeful judge, Brandon can’t believe his luck in having another opportunity to be with the one he walked away from.

This is a cute and quick holiday read. I love Ms. Black’s works and and was excit
Jessica
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: net-galley
This is a second chance romance story. I loved it. I love how Brandon realizes he made a mistake years ago and is set on making it right. Noel was hurt by Brandon 5 years ago and now has the chance to get even.

Noel faces Brandon in court on his own case. Noel gets him senteced to community service and knows just what to make him do.

I loved the chemistry between these two. Can Noel forgive Brandon for all the hurt he caused her or is the pain to much? This is the first time I have read this auth
Victoria Sturlini
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A BEAUTIFUL STORY!!!

I loved this book! So sweet, so sexy, so romantic and very heartwarming!!!!!! I especially enjoyed the updates of their lives at the end of the story ..... They were beautiful and a great way to finish off such a wonderful love story. As I was reading it I was playing Christmas music and snuggling under a throw next to my dog and it was the most perfect book to be reading on a cold winter night just before Thanksgiving!!!! I highly recommend this book ... You will have a smil
Lauren
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Short and sweet this novella is all about second chances. Brandon broke Noel's heart 5 years ago and now she's gonna make him suffer by playing Santa for 5 weeks knowing he hates Christmas and doesn't like kiddos. Y'all these two are hot messes bickering and it takes a minute for them to apologize to the other but when they do its super sweet and they are inseperable. Even get a glimpse of the future.
Ruby Straaten
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Clearly I love Laceys books. So it was no surprise that I loved this one just as much. Great character development and such a fun story! I realize this was a novella but I hated how short it was necause I wanted more!!!! Maybe we can get a second novella? This book is about family, love and most importantly forgiveness and healing. I loved this story so much.

Grab this book for a quick, fun and Christmas read! You won't regret it.
Jamie
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a great story surrounded by Christmas. Brandon a lawyer finds himself in court and his punishment is to do community service as Santa, oh did o tell you he hates Christmas. Well every Santa needs a Mrs. Claus and enters Noel the one he let get away. These next 5 weeks will test them and will show them that true love never dies.
Nicole Smith
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: holiday
This was a fun, fast holiday read. It's also a great second chance romance. It made me laugh, smile, and cry. It's a book that will get you right into the holiday spirit. The epilogue was so cute and perfect for Brandon and Noel. I would highly recommend reading this one!
Stacey Adam
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again Lacey has sucked me into a world that you don’t want to leave.
I received an arc of this book and couldn’t put it down!
This book was everything you need to get into the Christmas spirit. It’s sweet, funny and sexy and everything in between and I didn’t want it to end!
Kaitlyn
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great second chance romance centered around Christmas. Can I ask for more? Heck no!! Second chance romance and Christmas. Those are two of my favorite things! Ms. Black delivered a perfectly wrapped gift for Christmas revolving around Brandon and Noel. And I loved every single word of it!
Jamie Rhodes
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great story to get you in the Christmas spirit! I love Lacey Black so I just had to get this book. It's a short fun story of second chances. It's fast paced and you won't want to put it down. You will love Brandon and Noel from the first word. Dual point of view. No cliffhanger.
Tracy Kincaid
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sweet Christmas romance with just a bit of spice. Looking forward to the brand new story next month.
Heather
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A hot short read! I love this so much I couldn't put it down!
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
This was a cute and sexy second chance love story that had me laughing and swooning. Plus a little christmas joy mixed in made this the perfect novella.
Mags
4.5⭐

This was a quick, fast paced, sweet, entertaining, festive story. That was extremely hard to put down, fun to read and very enjoyable. And I would happily recommend it to others.
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
I loved this! It was sweet and fun. Just a touch of enemies turned lovers and the right dash of holiday cheer and I’m a happy girl. Pick this one up if you’re looking for something quick and easy to read that will make you smile.
Deanna
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When you are one of the hottest attorneys in Southern Illinois the only thing you want to do is win cases, flirt with the lady judges, and get away with things that most wouldnt be able to do. but when you end up in trouble yourself you get to be your own attorney and try to get yourself of the hook right? wrong Brandon got in trouble and the public defender for the state ended up being no one other then Noel his high school sweetheart or as he hates to say the one who got away. Noel hates Brand ...more
Joanne T
Nov 28, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Avid reader, writer, mother, and wife! I love to read contemporary romance. Add in a little "spice" or hot guys in uniform pants, and I'm a happy woman. There's just something about diving into a book and engrossing in the magic of your hero and heroine getting their happily ever after.