Start by marking “Finding His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Finding His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 4)

Finding His Heart

(Cottonwood Ranch #4)

Mandy knows this trip to Indiana is going to be her last spontaneous vacation, so she wants to make it the best one yet. And when she runs into Thomas, one of her friends from a past vacation, it turns out better than she'd planned.

Thomas jumps at the chance to be chaperone for the FFA convetion, hoping he can make difference for the high school students like his uncle was for him. Whatplanned.

Thomas
Published November 2nd 2018 by Dragons & Fairy Tales Press

To ask other readers questions about Finding His Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding His Heart

Start your review of Finding His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 4)
Coco.V
Jan 16, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (1/16/2019)! 🎁
Texas
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cottonwood Ranch Series:
Finding His Heart #4 - While this wasn't my favorite, read the first three, it fits perfectly into the Cottonwood Ranch series. Well written with good storylines and interesting, realistic characters, this entertaining story keeps the reader glued to the pages. This quickly read, clean story to relax with is a great way to relax. 4*

The Cottonwood Ranch is a wonderful, heartwarming series. Clean, realistic, well written stories filled with fun characters,
Jillian
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
3-1/2 stars for me. The book was interesting but there was a lot happening a little too quickly for my taste. From the beginning of the book we know that Thomas and Mandy had been casual friends in the past but had gone like a year since they had any contact. I haven’t read any other books in this series so I don’t know what their relationship had been like with each other or with their parents who are mentioned as having serious issues and reservations about their children’s choice in a future. ...more
Sonya Wasden
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet story of second chance love. Thomas and Mandy had met through mutual friends but had been separated twice before. On a field trip for Thomas and a vacation for Mandy, they met by accident in a different city. Thomas was from Idaho and Mandy from New York City. Each time they met, their connection became stronger. Was it possible for them to have a forever kind of love or were they doomed to always say goodbye?

I was given an arc of this book and I willingly offer my r
Melissa Hayford
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another fun addition to the Cottonwood Ranch series. If you haven't read the other books in the series, I highly suggest it so you can get the full effect of this story. Thomas and Mandy had met two years before and helped their best friends get married. Now they get a chance at love. Mandy and Thomas are sweet people and I enjoyed their story, but it felt a little rushed to me. I wish the ending could have been spread out a little more with more details about their relationship. Also, I think t ...more
Lori R
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this story because it was about two characters from the Cottonwood series that I had already met. This is a fun, sweet, happily ever after story that just makes you feel good. Mandy happens to run into Thomas in Indianapolis while she is on a much needed vacation from New York City and he is chaperoning an FFA chapter from Idaho. She is the one that got away and there the story begins again for the two of them. I hope there will be another book in this series because I am not read ...more
Lisa
Shelves: clean-romance
If you’re looking for a sweet, short romance, Finding His Heart is perfect. The main characters are likable; and the story starts with them knowing each other through a couple of visits in the past. Mandy, a city girl with wealthy parents and Thomas, a rancher in Idaho, are attracted to each other. The plot moves along quickly and there are some interesting twists along the way. The conversation feels natural. I received an ARC. I chose to write a review and share my opinion.
Amy Petrowich
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the series

This book is a sweet small town romance. Well actually a lot of it takes place in a big city, but the whole book has that small town feel.
Mandy and Thomas are great characters and added a lot of fun in a previous book.
Their happy ending was a long time in beginning but once it got started, there was no stopping!!
Fans of this author will enjoy a surprise visit from a hero from another series.
Bella
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
Just could not get into this book, which was a bit all over the place and very predictable. I really enjoyed the first book in this series so it was very disappointing that this one was not anywhere near as good. It may have been the editing.
Anita Rohn
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Home

When careers reach a turning point and hearts figure out that the place they want is somewhere else life takes a turn in the road and finds home.
Roxanne
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
(Cottonwood Ranch) 4. Finding His Heart

I don’t think he’s the only one that found his heart. I think she found hers also, even if family don’t agree.
Donna Campbell
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story with fun characters. I loved Mandy's love for adventure. This is a sweet, clean romance.
Betty Reynolds
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful second chance love story! Friendship grows into love between two people who live in different places, but when the country boy comes to town love sparks between them. The city girl must decide what is really important in her life. Is it love or money?
Sue Esplin
Jul 08, 2019
Susan
Feb 14, 2019
Joan Vanfossan
rated it did not like it
Feb 15, 2019
Celine Boisvert
Jul 20, 2019
Brandy Harrison
Apr 09, 2019

• Mending Words with the Billionaire: A Clean Billionaire Romance (Artists & Billionaires Book 5)
  • Love, Snow and Mistletoe: Four Sweet Christmas Romance Novellas
  • Roped In (Armed & Dangerous, #2)
  • Carter's Cowgirl (Quinn Valley Ranch Book 8)
  • Christmas at the End of Main (Nestled Hollow, #2)
  • Her Boss (Braxton Brothers, #1)
  • A Doctor's Promise (Lifeline Air Rescue #1)
  • On His Bended Knee (The Brides of Purple Heart Ranch #1)
  • Second Chance on the Corner of Main (Nestled Hollow, #1)
  • Blind Date with a Billionaire Professor (Blind Date Disasters Book 2)
  • Igniting Ivy (Men on Fire #1)
  • Snow Blind (Big Sky Series Book 2)
  • Irresistible You (Chicago Rebels, #1)
  • Just Right (Just Everyday Heroes: Day Shift, #1)
  • Cast A Long Shadow (The Big Sky Series Book 1)
  • Second Chance Mistletoe Kisses (Love Tries Again Book 1)
  • Destined in Love (Finding Love Medical Romance Series Book 3)
  • Deal Takers (Dealing With Love #2)
Jaclyn is an Idaho farm girl who grew up loving to read. She developed a love for writing as a senior in high school, when her dad jokingly said she was the next Dr. Seuss (not even close, but very sweet). She met her husband, Steve, at BYU, and they have six happy, crazy children who encourage her to keep writing. After owning a bookstore and running away to have adventures in Australia, they set ...more

Cottonwood Ranch (5 books)
  • Roping His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 1)
  • Taming His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 2)
  • Rescuing His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch, #3)
  • Renting His Heart (Cottonwood Ranch Book 5)