Start by marking “Lil Mama Sellin' Pwussy: Full Standalone” as Want to Read:
Lil Mama Sellin' Pwussy: Full Standalone

Lil Mama Sellin' Pwussy: Full Standalone

Xiomara Fernandez, one of ATL's baddest chicks, has a knack for bad boys. However, despite being engaged to a boss, she can't help but to seek out others to satisfy her cravings for that good thug d-ck! After a business proposition from her bestie, Ebony, Xiomara decides to link up with another ATL boss -- Derrick "Yayo" Anderson.

Seeking to get control over the drug
Published November 3rd 2018 by 5StarLit Presents

To ask other readers questions about Lil Mama Sellin' Pwussy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lil Mama Sellin' Pwussy

Start your review of Lil Mama Sellin' Pwussy: Full Standalone
Pasty
Dec 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Incomplete

Too many dead ends; like what happen to dizzy’s babymother ? Or what happen to the hoe house? The book wasn’t enough to be a standalone, too many open ending
TISHA
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-fiction
This book was good. I know some people side eye the authors titles, but if you read the book for the content and not the title then you may enjoy it. The only downside to the authors books is the editing. He needs a new editor immediately, because there are times when the typos are just down right annoying or the sentence doesn't make sense. I always say, " You had one job editor and you couldn't do that correctly". As far as the story, Xiomara was a piece of work, sleeping with everything that ...more
Latiqua Smith
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I hope there is a part 2 to this book. It was wild and good. I can't believe X did what she did in the end. Yeah her friend was foul for what she did but ion think she deserved what she got. She should have just went ahead and talk to ole boy that was trying to be with her and she wouldn't have met the fate she chose. Prodigy should have been left X instead of trying to hold on to her knowing she was hoeing. Yayo seemed like he was feeling X until he found out she was hoeing off.
DeeDee
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just realized I made a mistake reading this book. See I read so much whenever I'm not working, and I have been through so many books, I tend to read something I already read before. Sad part is, I didn't realize I already read this book until the end. I thought these characters seemed familiar That's how I know I read too much. Amazon wouldn't let me leave a review though Well any way I enjoyed it then and I enjoyed it now! I enjoy anything Quan Millz do!! Any way, I'm glad Ebony was killed. ...more
Christiane
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hmm...

The ending was abrupt... and that irked me...nice twists and turns, but I predicted 2 of them... This book was not what I expected. There are explicit parts but its not about what you think, just by looking at the cover. The book switches viewpoints between 4 characters, 2 men and 2 women. The main character is... Xiomara, who isn’t necessarily selling the title, but definitely selling her soul... I would like a pt 2 but, this is a “full standalone”
Rashoda
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Talking about “Looks like lil mama ain’t gone be selling pwaussy no moe” Oh Ebony, I knew it was gone be you who did her man from jump.. Watch that friend who low key telling you you doing yo man wrong.. she be the jealous one who would love to take your place. Ebony got what she deserved cause it’s about the principle.
katina lucas roberson
Very entertaining

Loved the book....characters were very entertaining... I just wish it was a little longer and filled in the blanks on a lot of the characters personality etc...the way it ended was not what I expected.....too much to go into detail ...but it left me with a lot of questions ....that will just have to go unanswered....sad.....
Mellnee
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really good read.

This book was an excellent read, I had one comment I wanted to make but I hate when people ruin the book for me. I loved the fact that it was a standalone, I hate when it's 3 or 4 books that could have gone into one that's why I only look for standalone now.
destinu
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it

You get in my nerves No but seriously your stories are unpredictable and that’s what I’m falling in love with . There’s always a plot twist! Keep doing yo thang. I’m here for it !
Lois Robinson
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

I liked it
Keep your friends close, enemies closer.
Only reason I gave it 4 stars was the ending
Some unleft answers in the book.
Some editing issues.
But other than that I loved it
Judith Sims
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I guess she won't.

Well Xiomara had a lot of nerve, just like a lot of men and I guess women too, they wanna have their came and eat it too. She was just crazy and Ebony was like so many so called best friends. They really just want what you have. Good story.
jessica  wanzer
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good ending

Never cross your friends. When you bite the hand that feeds you there is always hell to pay. You just never know how and when it will happen. When being greedy gets you caught up. I love it. Keep up the good work.
Deidre
Feb 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Wow finally done!

This really took me a while to finish because i kept reading and reading and I never could get into like I wanted to. This one seemed to drag on before it picked up near the end and then BAM it's over, the ending left me slightly speechless!
Anajma
Jun 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Felt rushed

I felt like something was missing. It had moments when I was so engaged and then moments when I felt lost and disconnected. A good read but not my favorite by this author.
adrienne mathis
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read

I loved it! I really enjoy reading Quan Millz books. They're hard to put down once you start reading. Cant wait for part 2.
Latoya Samuel
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bomb read

I really enjoyed this book. The characters were so sneaky and since I love my tea they definitely poured a cup.
DaVina
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I loved this book and wished it didn’t end as quickly, ready for part 2.. Let’s get it!! I’m ready
Tonya White
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Had me hooked

This book is a must read. Quan millz is the shit. Wish i could give you ten stars. Read the book you won't be disappointed
Latoya
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lil Mama

This was a good quick read.. The story line was solid and good characters. Could have broken down the characters back ground a little more.
Jacqueline
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Book!

Enjoyed reading this book. It was full of exciting pages. I would recommend this book to my family and friends.
Chantelle
Feb 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Wow

I’m saddened by the lack of loyalty between some of the characters!! Good book, messed up situations that probably could’ve been avoided
Avis Nelson
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's good book.

It was great book all together. The sex !!!! The ending. Was a little off. .never less good ..part 2
Virginia
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mama was no good

She was ungrateful and selfish. And her so called friend was a snake. When your in a relationship and your not happy just leave.
Shonda Mckinzie
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Really enjoyed this book I would recommend it to anyone the author did a great job keeping you focused in each chapter.
Melissa Gilmore
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jawbreajer

Oh my god this book was awesome times 5!! I hope it be a part two or something I want to know what happen to Xiomara
latrice
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good book

Good book with an unexpected ending. Hoping for a sequel. A real page turner and a must read for real
E G
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I gave this book four stars but I wanted to give three and a half. There were alot of stories that the author started and never finished. I'm like wth!!!!
Ciny Swann
Nov 14, 2019 rated it liked it
It was ok

It was ok. Not his greatest work. It was kind of rushed. I want to feel sorry for Xiomara, but I can’t.
Revina
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fire

The ending had me speechless. I never saw it coming. This was so good, please let it be a part two to this.
SorroritylifeTina Tina
Was an okay read... characters were well developed and the plot was very intriguing but the ending left too many questions for this to be a standalone....

• Obsessed with my Wife's Best Friend
  • This Becky Keeps Touching My Hair: Standalone
  • Oh So He Cheated, Cheated: An Urban Romance: A Complete Novel
  • A Little Philly Project Chick: A Thug Love Standalone
  • Once a Ho' Always a Ho' 2
QUAN MILLZ is the profound and prolific writer from the sizzling streets of Miami, Florida. Now residing between Chicago, Illinois and Los Angeles, California, he’s known for his gritty, graphic and gut-punching urban tales that depict the real and rawness of black urban life. His deeply detailed and visual storytelling talent gives readers a view of the rollercoaster of emotions that many endure ...more
“Ughhh, I just wanted him to shut the fuck up though and finish what he started.” 0 likes