Start by marking “The Shadowed Crown (Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Shadowed Crown (Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow, #2)

The Shadowed Crown

(Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow #2)

Growing up under a curse, I never thought I would be the queen of the dragons and the mate of kings. My fate was written in a prophecy.

From the shadows, the lost ruler appears. The princess will be healed, her pain eased, by the seed of a great man who is descended from King Orvenu. This union shall bring peace to all dragon and human kind, at the time it will be needed mo
Published November 7th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Shadowed Crown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Shadowed Crown

Start your review of The Shadowed Crown (Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow, #2)
Lola
I received a free copy from the author and voluntarily reviewed it.

I really enjoyed the first book in this series and The Shadowed Crown is a great sequel. There is a big event at the end of book 1 that changes everything and a big part of this book deals with the result of that event and what it means for all the characters. I enjoyed seeing how they all had to adjust and work with this new information. I can't say much about it for fear of spoiling things and that would be a shame as the twist
Jessica Robbins
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle
*I received a free copy of this book which I voluntarily chose to write an review for.

Even better then book one!! We are full of secrets in this new installment to this fascinating series. Himika is trying to figure out her place in this new world as well as how things will work with her men. This is challenging as something new seems to be going on every second no matter that they happen to do. Lots of story development with surprises and twists galore leading to another ending that leaves you
Coco.V
Aug 17, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/17/2019)! 🎁
Esmeralda Felan
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! Where to start? This second book in Queen Himika’s story was so GOOD!!!! I am so loving her newfound confidence in both her strength & in her men! There’s a few parts that had me misty eyed and parts that had me seeing red. I need the next book ASAP!! I need to know that all will be well in the Dragon world! So much happened and it would hate to ruin it for anyone so this is all I will say! ...more
Simo
Viki /LostForReal/
Jan 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, poly
It was... okay. But it was, let's be real, a romance. Epic Fantasy it may be, epic it was not.

The plot and characters are good enough but... it all feels like an RH that just happens to be in a fantasy world and giver her the perfect opportunity to just fall in love. And, of course, discover who she really she and what is she capable of and blah, blah, blah...

It felt a little... youngish, like, how could Himiko be so great and respected after giving a speech or two? That's just fantasy and I me
Margaux Espinosa
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was even better than book one, this is an amazing series with magic, dragons, lots of love, and war with plenty of action, betrayals and more. This story has it all really, because it’s also humorous, romantic, sexy/steamy, and constantly kept me on the edge of my seat not knowing what was going to happen next. It just gets better and better as the series progresses and the characters evolve. The writing and detail is amazing and that ending! I look forward to reading what happens next ...more
Holly
Feb 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And it keeps getting better!

Awesome series and I just love that they continue to incorporate characters and updates front the original series and how the priestess is getting on. The spin off was so seem less it almost feels like just one big series instead of 2. I can’t wait to see how it all comes together for both stories and hopefully we continue to get updates from the original as well as the ending for this series!
Shannon
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love, love, love where this story is going, even though the ending left me a little sad. A lot of time passes in this book and so much happens. Can I just say how much I love Ezeru? I know he will steal my heart completely by the next one. I’m so glad about a certain death and the reuniting of other characters. But, I’m already a little empty at who isn’t there at the end. No death, not really a cliffhanger, just not there. I’m really looking forward to the next book. Love these characters.
UNLIMTED
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book 2

The continuation of this series was amazing. The dynamics of the kingdom become more and more complex and draw you. The plot twists and turns are magnificent and draw you in. You can’t put the book down, you just have to know if they can make it and what will happen next.
Can not wait for book 3!
Jennifer Lil'n  Dunski
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my dragon babies

So in love with this series!!!! The magic, the dragon's and of course the Queen herself. This has to be one of the best RH I've ever read, because the world building and storyline are so unique, witty, intense, emotional and sexy, you can't help but fall in love with the amazing characters!
Kristin Brown
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gretchen
Feb 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Lagging

I feel like the action was lagging compared to the previous book. At times neither character nor plot development was guiding the story, but rather just meandering until something occurred.
Tiffany
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yay!

Himika's harem continues to grow. Trouble with the Rock and Mist dragons seems like it will never end! What a mean cliffhanger at the end too! I can't wait for the next one!
Tonya Bright
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

But damn it I don't want to wait for the third one 😂. But this series is awesome I love the twists and turns.
Christina
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book 2

I really enjoyed the continuation of the story. There is more drama and romance. I loved the cliffhanger! I look forward to the final book.
Janus the Erudite Artist
I like the twist in the end. Not as excited about this book than the first one but I am looking forward to the third installment.
Stephanie
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing as always from Lidiya Foxglove!

Always eager to read the next installment of Lidiyas' books ! Amazing author and love her characters and story lines!
Viola
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

Hard to put it down. Written extremely well with characters that feel like family. Love the enchantment of fantasy and beauty in exotic settings.
Jessica
Feb 19, 2019 rated it liked it
This book started to lose me. The plot started to slow down and it was a drag to finish the book. I won't be getting the third book, not unless I have nothing else to read..
LORRIE
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my!! This was amazing. I was surprised, laughed, cried, cussed and fell in love.
Tonya
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!

What a marvelous world you paint with your words!! I am in love with this series! I cannot wait for the third book!
Christi Hicks
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Always amazing!

Relationships progress and extend,a little ground is covered on the war.Niko makes an entrance.Ends on a mixed feeling ending. Can't wait for the next!
Diana Albert
Jan 10, 2019
Tammy Swanekamp
Jan 28, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Shake the Earth (Her Elemental Dragons, #3)
  • Ride the Wave (Her Elemental Dragons, #4)
  • Claiming (To Tame a Shifter #2)
  • Runes of Royalty (A Demon's Fall #4)
  • A Night of Redemption (The Redemption Saga, #5)
  • Maiming (To Tame a Shifter #3)
  • Knightfall (Tangled Crowns, #1)
  • No Claim (The Alpha Brothers, #2)
  • Kiss the Sky (Her Elemental Dragons, #2)
  • Stroke the Flame (Her Elemental Dragons, #1)
  • The Deadly Game
  • Magic Fury (Half-Blood Academy, #3)
  • Fourth Rite (Lovin' the Coven #4)
  • An Echo of Darkness (The Redemption Saga, #4)
  • Royally Elected (Her Royal Harem, #3)
  • Nine Lives (The Caelum Academy Trilogy #3)
  • A Final Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #3)
  • Succubus Sins (Blood Stone #1)
Lidiya Foxglove grew up on a steady diet of fairy tales, folklore and fantasy and also reads way too much manga. Fantasy romance is her favorite thing in the world, but she likes it steamy. She also loves cats and tea--it's cliche for a reason!

Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow (3 books)
  • The Glass Princess (Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow, #1)
  • The Crystal Queen (Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow, #3)