Start by marking “The Shadowed Crown: A Reverse Harem Epic Fantasy (Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow Book 2)” as Want to Read:

The Shadowed Crown: A Reverse Harem Epic Fantasy

(Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow #2)

Growing up under a curse, I never thought I would be the queen of the dragons and the mate of kings. My fate was written in a prophecy.

From the shadows, the lost ruler appears. The princess will be healed, her pain eased, by the seed of a great man who is descended from King Orvenu. This union shall bring peace to all dragon and human kind, at the time it will be needed mo
Published November 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Shadowed Crown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Shadowed Crown

Lola
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy from the author and voluntarily reviewed it.

I really enjoyed the first book in this series and The Shadowed Crown is a great sequel. There is a big event at the end of book 1 that changes everything and a big part of this book deals with the result of that event and what it means for all the characters. I enjoyed seeing how they all had to adjust and work with this new information. I can't say much about it for fear of spoiling things and that would be a shame as the twist
Jessica Robbins
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle
*I received a free copy of this book which I voluntarily chose to write an review for.

Even better then book one!! We are full of secrets in this new installment to this fascinating series. Himika is trying to figure out her place in this new world as well as how things will work with her men. This is challenging as something new seems to be going on every second no matter that they happen to do. Lots of story development with surprises and twists galore leading to another ending that leaves you
Esmeralda Felan
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! Where to start? This second book in Queen Himika’s story was so GOOD!!!! I am so loving her newfound confidence in both her strength & in her men! There’s a few parts that had me misty eyed and parts that had me seeing red. I need the next book ASAP!! I need to know that all will be well in the Dragon world! So much happened and it would hate to ruin it for anyone so this is all I will say!
Margaux Espinosa
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was even better than book one, this is an amazing series with magic, dragons, lots of love, and war with plenty of action, betrayals and more. This story has it all really, because it’s also humorous, romantic, sexy/steamy, and constantly kept me on the edge of my seat not knowing what was going to happen next. It just gets better and better as the series progresses and the characters evolve. The writing and detail is amazing and that ending! I look forward to reading what happens next ...more
Shannon
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love, love, love where this story is going, even though the ending left me a little sad. A lot of time passes in this book and so much happens. Can I just say how much I love Ezeru? I know he will steal my heart completely by the next one. I’m so glad about a certain death and the reuniting of other characters. But, I’m already a little empty at who isn’t there at the end. No death, not really a cliffhanger, just not there. I’m really looking forward to the next book. Love these characters.
Page
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book 2

The continuation of this series was amazing. The dynamics of the kingdom become more and more complex and draw you. The plot twists and turns are magnificent and draw you in. You can’t put the book down, you just have to know if they can make it and what will happen next.
Can not wait for book 3!
Kristin Brown
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tiffany
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yay!

Himika's harem continues to grow. Trouble with the Rock and Mist dragons seems like it will never end! What a mean cliffhanger at the end too! I can't wait for the next one!
Tonya Bright
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

But damn it I don't want to wait for the third one 😂. But this series is awesome I love the twists and turns.
Stephanie
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing as always from Lidiya Foxglove!

Always eager to read the next installment of Lidiyas' books ! Amazing author and love her characters and story lines!
Tonya
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!

What a marvelous world you paint with your words!! I am in love with this series! I cannot wait for the third book!
Christi Hicks
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Always amazing!

Relationships progress and extend,a little ground is covered on the war.Niko makes an entrance.Ends on a mixed feeling ending. Can't wait for the next!
Poppy
Nov 11, 2018
Miss F Irvine
Dec 02, 2018
Teagan
rated it did not like it
Dec 28, 2018
Lidiya Foxglove grew up on a steady diet of fairy tales, folklore and fantasy and also reads way too much manga. Fantasy romance is her favorite thing in the world, but she likes it steamy. She also loves cats and tea--it's cliche for a reason!

Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow (2 books)
  • The Glass Princess (Kingdoms of Sky and Shadow Book 1)