Start by marking “Prompt Me Again: Creative Writing Workbook & Journal (Prompt Me, #4)” as Want to Read:
Prompt Me Again: Creative Writing Workbook & Journal (Prompt Me, #4)

Prompt Me Again: Creative Writing Workbook & Journal (Prompt Me, #4)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
A large variety of all new pictures and creative writing prompts for maximum inspiration.

Photo Prompts
Story Starters
Fill-In the Blank
Dialogue Prompts
Self-Discovery Topics
Use This Phrase
And more!

Plus valuable reference resources and master lists.
Paperback, 1, 174 pages
Published November 6th 2018 by Epic Books Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Prompt Me Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prompt Me Again

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Prompt Me Again: Creative Writing Workbook & Journal (Prompt Me, #4)
Brooke Wayne
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love these PM books! They’re perfect for jumpstarting my imagination when I’m writing for my own pleasure, and I use them in my classroom for bell work all the time!
Ellwyn Autumn
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book will have you up writing way past your bedtime!

I have to be honest, I've gotten writing prompt books before intending to finish every single exercise and guess what? I didn't. They failed to keep me engaged. Sure a few pages here and there sparked my interest but then they wound up in my slush pile of "I'll Get Back To It," which I never did.

Robin Woods' Prompt Me Again! Workbook and Journal is altogether different. The book is part of a writing series aimed at empowering your writin
Abbey
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Who better to help with getting your writing juices flowing than an English teacher AND published author?

Robin Woods, the talented writer behind the ‘Prompt Me’ series and ‘The Watcher’ series, brings all of us wanna-be writers another round of creative inspiration.

In ‘Prompt Me Again!’ Woods continues her masterful layout for different ways to get your fingers typing! Her take, “Prompts are meant to be inspirational, not shackles,” and “If one [...] doesn’t work for you, move on. If it doesn’t
Rachel
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A blend of classic prompts and writing tips and innovative, fun challenges, Prompt Me Again will easily break writer's block, start a new story, or simply help you practice writing. The fairytale mashups are my favorite prompts, followed by the dialogue prompts, just because Robin Woods' dialogue is always so witty and sassy (just wait until you read her novels--the Watchers series). There is ample space to write and something for everyone in this portable, unique workbook/journal.
Heather Lester
Nov 04, 2018
ReD
Apr 20, 2019
Robin Woods
Nov 03, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
added it

• My Dad Is Big And Strong, BUT...: A Bedtime Story
  • The Grandpa Book
  • Daddy Adventure Day
  • Tad and Dad
  • Arthur Goes to Camp (Arthur Adventure Series)
  • Maisy Learns to Swim
  • The Great White Man-Eating Shark: A Cautionary Tale
  • Summer Days and Nights
  • Surf's Up
  • Mama, Is It Summer Yet?
  • Summer Supper
  • NUTSI wants to catch the moon
  • Yuni
Robin Woods is a former high school and university instructor with two and a half decades of experience teaching English, literature, and writing. She earned a BA in English and an MA in education.

In addition to teaching, Robin Woods has published six highly-rated novels, eight creative writing workbooks, and has multiple projects in the works, including writing for a Hollywood producer.

When Ms.