Start by marking “Sharing A Mate (Brides Of The Kindred, #22.3; Kindred Tales, #12)” as Want to Read:
Sharing A Mate (Brides Of The Kindred, #22.3; Kindred Tales, #12)

Sharing A Mate

(Brides of the Kindred #22.3)

**This is a M/F/M romance with a tiny bit of M/M in the plot*
A Beast Kindred who will not share a female
A Blood Kindred who feels the same
A woman forced to turn to both of them for help
Will Bron and Sorin learn to share Kayla?
Or will Sharing a Mate tear the three of them apart?

Dr. Kayla Smith is a strong, independent woman with several prestigious degrees in Xenobiol
Published November 10th 2018 by Evangeline Anderson Books

Sophia Triad
Main characters: Dr. Bron & Dr. Sorin & Dr. Kayla Smith
Type of Kindred: Beast and Blood (relationship status: complicated)

My God this book was full of impressive titles! Three main characters, all of them Doctors. Can really Kindred warriors get a PhD? From which university? Hahahaha
We have a human girl, Kayla, with degrees in Xenobiology and Chemistry.
And two Kindred:
1. Bron the microbiologist and Beast Kindred
2. Sorin the virologist and Blood Kindred

The three of them are close friends
Ivy Deluca
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: aliens-sci-fi, bbw

description

This is just ok. Storywise, all three MCs spend waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too much time having the same inner thoughts, over and over, especially in the beginning. The story gets better towards the end, but it ends up being more disjointed than I would like. The setup for their sex scenes did crack me up, because honestly it was a big game of Just the Tip, and Oh Noes, We Can't but we HAVE to ALL have sex together.

description

But my BIG issue with this was the mislabeling. This isn't MFM but MMF. To be clear, I ha
Robin
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Evangeline Anderson - Sharing a Mate: A Kindred Tales M/F/M Novel (Brides of the Kindred)

In the Last Kindred Tales Book the mothership had been compromised by a calf Kindred terrorist who got a chemical, Xi-46 into the vent system. The aphrodisiac chemical affects all females on the mothership and creates what becomes know as “The Great Needing”.

We meet the three main characters, a team of Doctor/scientists, Ron, Soren and Kayla. The two best friend have been in love with Kayla since the first d
ReadingDiva Book Reviews
Review to post soon
Soledad Weaver
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It takes three

Evangeline Anderson continues to build an awesome storyline that no one can duplicate. Her world is so special that it gives me so much pleasure to visit. Her characters are passionate and full of life as they share their world's with us. Great read and oh so passionate.⚘⚘⚘
Racy
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this story and how the author brought a threesome together without it being twin kindred.

I felt sorry for Kayla but not because she was exposed to the Xi-46 but because she was in-between 2 best friends that wanted her to chose. This had to be tearing her apart inside.

I found Bron and Sorin both sexy. Bron was a beast kindred and Sorin was a blood kindred. best friends that felt like they could not share. I loved watching the tug of war on feelings they had. I am not one that truly like
Aurrora James
Dec 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Not bad but not great

This is the first book I’ve read by this author and there were parts I liked and parts I didn’t. I really liked the relationship dynamics between Sorin and Bron. They are the reason that I kept reading. I cared about both and wanted to see them work through their emotional baggage so they could admit to love and sharing a mate.

On the other hand, I didn’t really like Kayla. She was at times wishy-washy, then weak, then sort of strong, then back to weak. The only thing that
Angel
Dec 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Not quite to the level of other books in the series, as an aphrodisiac terrorist attack is a few steps beyond ridiculous, but still a fun read.
TC
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Pod

Very nicely done some how expressing each member of the pods feelings and how hard it is to get around our pre conceived thoughts about doing something new and different. While having fun in the story.
Selenity Jade (Coffee Addicts Book Reviews)
I think I liked this one more than most because it was so very different from the usual Kindred novel. A nice M/M/F story that I did enjoy. While this series is more erotica than romance, and if you keep that in mind during the read, you'll enjoy it.
Teon
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
A different relationship for the Kindred world. I think our author did a good job of presenting another type of relationship. Normally I would have skipped this story but I've been invested in the series from the beginning and love to see how the Mother Ship's community grows.
Shantia Shaver
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bron, Sorin and Kayla

This was a really good book. I just wish that they weren’t so whiny and indecisive. Otherwise I love this author and her books and I can’t wait to read the next one.
Brie
Dec 03, 2018 rated it liked it
This Kindred Tale is a M/F/M romance which was interesting and different, but not one I need to read again. It was sweet to see the three of them together and their true affection for each other, but it got repetitious reading everything that happened from three view points. The book was good for continuing the Kindred storyline and showing how the Mother Ship was able to get through the Great Needing and the events it caused. The storyline could've been sped up a little as I felt it dragged in ...more
Samantha Ramsey
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Natalie Kent
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love, love, love....

Love, love, love this story. Sometimes we lef to get out of our own way and let love have its way. Bravo.... great story telling I was pulled in from the first paragraph.
Raina Collins
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Three best friends and coworkers. Add in one virus and things get hot fast. Friends become so much more. But can the two Kindreds share a female? That is the base of the story and how they try to find a cure for themselves and those on the mothership. Relationships are looked at closer and painful pasts are told. Expect a lot of hotness in this one as it gets beyond steamy.
Shelly
This is closer to 2.5 stars. This isn’t my first story by Anderson and not much has changed since I read the first book in this series. This is a quick story told from the 3 POVs of the main characters. The problem with that is that you get three POVs from the exact same scene; to me that’s just trying to increase the word count. I skipped quite a bit once I realized the POV direction.

The angst amongst Bron, Sorin and Kayla was a little too much and absolutely too repetitive. Repetition is bori
Colleen
Dec 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: alien-romance
I was looking for light fantasy escape and this fit the bill. Pretty much all sex scenes and little relationship which was what I was looking for. Brain candy! After all the warnings in the blurb - which I was thrilled about- it had the most vanilla m/m contact ever 🙂. Would some readers really be scared off by that?
Jennyffer
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book. I loved their different personalities and how the chemistry worked between them all even though they wanted to deny it. This is a great read that I had to read in one sitting. Cannot wait for the next one!!
Louise
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
The kindred spirit!

This story of three scientist working together on a Mother Ship and suddenly their human female needs them sexually. Two males having been raised within societies of strict ideas on what is correct concerning a threesome. This story was steamy and sexy with a hot finish.
Would recommend this author if you like SciFi stories with a good script and an interesting head for details.
Cherie
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing story. I loved the chemistry between the three main characters. Their amazing ability for self sacrifice was heart wrenching and made the story that much sweeter.
Tas
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fricking Awesome Sci-Fi Story

Holy crap this is hot. The imagination and description of the people/species and other worlds are fascinating and easy to visualize. Kayla, Bron, and Sorin's relationship was so believable and honest, it was very easy to accept. I truly enjoyed how it all came together, the story and the mating, little by little piece by piece. I have found a new author to follow.

A like to give big kudos to the author for being on point with your description of a black female. Thank
falon click
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i really enjoyed this book, i enjoy all of Evangeline Anderson that I've read. I like how they each had their own past they were trying to hide, but i liked even more how it helped complete them more. i love how in the end they all conquered their own personal fears and banned together and became a really intriguing couple.

Michaela
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
This book was like a non-stop sex train and I wanted to get off. It had potential but there wasn't really a major plot point in sight, just repetitive inner monologues and "we must touch, but not too much touching" going on. I was less than thrilled with this.
Angel Osborne
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Favorite one by far

Another great book!!! Love love love how this story flowed.... The twists are what keep you reading... Enjoy this beautiful and steamy book!!!
Jane Monica
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was very much worth the wait! Storyline is gripping and hot! Characters captivate you and their development is excellent. Pages turn for this story easily. Adventure, romance and interstellar travel...this book has it all. Did i mention there's the whole forbidden love thing? Well, there's that too!!! :) This is just a good, entertaining and gripping story! The CoverArt is tastefully done with an Artist's touch. I would reccomend this book to anyone over the age of 18years old. You won ...more
Sue
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A rollercoaster read with two Kindred and a human female….
This was s terrific read filled with sexy kindred characters and a human female with Evangeline’s usual writing skill it is filled with wonderful characters and an unexpected circumstance. Dr Kayla is based on the mothership alongside her two Doctor companions who are also kindred, one Beast and the other Blood kindred.
Them on the day the ship is under attack a introduction of XI-46 a sexual aphrodisiac via the air intake and it effected
Petrina
Nov 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Loved the ending

I would really like to give more than three stars, but the beginning of the book was very repetitive. The three of them kept either thinking or saying the exact same thing over and over for pages. It was starting to become monotonous but things really took off when they went on their quest.

For any reader I would say hang in there it will definitely get better as the story develops. There is definitely man on man action which is not something I like, but it wasn’t over the top. I
Jill
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bron was just hilarious. I loved Bron, Sorin and Kayla. This was a bit different from Evangeline Anderson's norm. There's a bit of M/M interaction but not full on M/M. Bron and Sorin helped Kayla during the Great Needing and now they need to find an antidote. However, she can still have episodes so she needs to stay close to them. Bron's people and Sorin's people are very against any type of sharing a mate or M/M interaction so Bron and Sorin are against a relationship with the 3 of them togethe ...more
Karry
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
So Different and So Wonderful

I wasn’t sure what to expect going in to this one. I knew I’d have no issues with anything of a sexual nature, but I was unsure of the dynamics of two different breeds of Kindred with the same mate, or how the Kindred would be with each other. There hasn’t been any gay Kindred, yet, so I had nothing to go by. It was awesome. I loved just about everything in this story.

My only issue was the continuous use of “friend of the heart”. In every other reference like that
  • Awakening the Demon's Queen (Dardanos, Colorado, #5)
  • Forevermore (Blood & Bone, #3)
  • Temptation (Shifters Forever, #5)
  • Dark Wolf Unbound (Heart of the Shifter #2)
  • Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby (Blood Moon Brotherhood #1)
  • His Perfect Wolf (Mystic Wolves, #2)
  • Claiming The Alpha (Wild Obsession, #2)
  • The Silent Princess (The MacKellen Alphas, #2)
  • Big Bad Billionaire (The Woolven Secret, #1)
Evangeline Anderson is a registered MRI tech who would rather be writing. And yes, she is nerdy enough to have a bumper sticker that says “I’d rather be writing.” Honk if you see her! She is thirty-something and lives in Florida with a husband, a son, and two cats. She had been writing erotic fiction for her own gratification for a number of years before it occurred to her to try and get paid for ...more

Brides of the Kindred (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Claimed (Brides of the Kindred, #1)
  • Hunted (Brides of the Kindred, #2)
  • Sought (Brides of the Kindred, #3)
  • Found (Brides of the Kindred, #4)
  • Revealed (Brides of the Kindred, #5)
  • Pursued (Brides of the Kindred, #6)
  • Exiled (Brides of the Kindred, #7)
  • Shadowed (Brides of the Kindred,  #8)
  • Chained (Brides of the Kindred, #9)
  • Divided (Brides of the Kindred, #10)