Start by marking “Done!: Finish Your Creative Project in One Month” as Want to Read:
Done!: Finish Your Creative Project in One Month

Done!: Finish Your Creative Project in One Month

Done! is about finishing fast and finishing well. Whether you're starting a new creative project or picking one back up, Done! is the book to guide you through all the essential steps from start to finish within a timely manner—one month.
In this book, you’ll learn some valuable lessons, like how to invite ideas, ditch distractions, track time, and maintain momentum. You
Published October 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Done!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Done!

Start your review of Done!: Finish Your Creative Project in One Month
Cecily Wolfe
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
Quick and easy read that is a good fit for this time of year when we are all setting goals and making plans for next year - and it's FREE!
Bob
Aug 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: non-fiction
I have files of unfinished books, stories and poems, some many chapters long, some just ideas. So when i saw this book which purported to make it possible for you (me) to finish a project in just a month, i decided i had nothing to lose by taking a look at it. I was wrong. I lost the time i invested in reading it. Now, i'm not saying that this book may not help some folks. I'm just not one of them. It's full of helpful tips, inspiring anecdotes, little tricks, all of which set my teeth on edge ...more
Sarah Spelbring
Jan 26, 2020 rated it liked it
This book is really good for motivation to get going on your creative project. There isn't much for clear steps because it's for a "creative project" which could be anything from building a table to knitting a sweater. However, I did say it was good for motivation.

The author puts for many ideas and suggestions for keeping you moving forward on whatever personal project you're stuck on. Tips on staying focused, finding accountability, and keeping on track I'm finding helpful.

I believe I found
Amanda
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Finally a how to for creativity

The book was interesting. I did choose to read it in one day. It is encouraging me to get back to my second story. I have e published a novella and am probably halfway through the second.
J Crossley
Dec 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Project Completion Steps

This book gives steps to complete your project. The author gives information for planning your goal, gaining momentum, avoiding distractions, and what to do if you do get off track.
Alexandra
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great

this is great book for follow through and on starting the project.
Helped me personally to consider particular project and brainstorm as well.
David
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A No Nonsense Approach to Creativity

Whether you're starting your first creative project or a seasoned creative, this is definitely a book you'll want to read and implement as you go through it.
Bhoom
Arun Kumar
Apr 23, 2019
Don Robins
May 18, 2019

• Remember Who You Are: How to Find Meaning and Purpose, Reclaim Your Passion for Life, & Unlock Hidden Treasures of Self-Confidence & Self-Love (The 12 Secrets to a Truly Amazing Life Book 2)
  • Positive Thinking: The scientific and practical guide to change your thinking and change your life (Life Psychology Series Book 4)
  • Stress-Free for Good: Discover the 13 Proven Keys to Stress Control That Will Double Your Energy and Happiness in Less Than a Week (The Get Away Stress ... on How to Live a Stress Free Life Book 1)
  • How to Be Confident and Destroy Low Self-Esteem: The Ultimate Guide for Turning Your Life Around (Positive Thinking, Mind-Body Connection, Goal Setting, Visualization, Facing Fears)
  • To-Do-List Supercharged: The ultimate guide to enhancing your productivity (Growing into Success and Happiness Book 4)
  • Hold that Thought: Build clarity, peace, and joy by gaining mastery over your thinking
  • Write Your Book on the Side: How to Write and Publish Your First Nonfiction Kindle Book While Working a Full-Time Job (Even if You Don’t Have a Lot of Time and Don’t Know Where to Start)
  • Self Discovery Journal: 100 Days Of Self Exploration: Questions And Prompts That Will Help You Gain Self Awareness In Less Than 10 Minutes A Day (Self ... Questions And Prompts, Become Self Aware)
  • Productivity Hacks: How to do less and get better results
  • If You Can: How Millennials Can Get Rich Slowly
  • 30 Day Journal: 30 Days Of Gratefulness - A Gratitude 30-Day Journal Challenge - Happier Healthier And More Fulfilled In Less Than 10 Minutes A Day - Vol 1 (Gratitude 30-Day Challenge Series)
  • Understanding and Healing Trauma (The Fluff-Free Guide): A Collaboration from The Wellness Society
  • Quieting the Mind: The Path to Peace, Truth and Love
  • Letting go of Pain
  • Yearly Content Planner and Strategy Guide
  • How to Manifest Anything: A Simplified Guide for Using the Law of Attraction to Live an Awesome Life
  • 45 Day Self-Improvement Handbook: 45 Daily Ideas, Habits, and Action-Plan for Becoming More Productive, Persuasive, Influential, Sociable and Self-Confident (Self-Improvement Action Guide Book 1)
  • Productivity: Become a Master in Getting Things Done