Start by marking “I'm an Eagle, not a Field Chick: An Inspirational Christian Parable for Women” as Want to Read:
I'm an Eagle, not a Field Chick: An Inspirational Christian Parable for Women

I'm an Eagle, not a Field Chick: An Inspirational Christian Parable for Women

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Who did God create you to be? Many people can’t answer that question. Can you?

In this creative Christian parable written for women, author Rebekah Lea Phelps inspires you to discover and accept your gifts and talents in order to embrace ALL that God intends you to be.

Meet Goldie—a most unusual field chick—and the whole cast of characters who live with her in the barnya
Published October 25th 2018 by The Scottish Pen

To ask other readers questions about I'm an Eagle, not a Field Chick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'm an Eagle, not a Field Chick

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of I'm an Eagle, not a Field Chick: An Inspirational Christian Parable for Women
Mark Buttner
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a delightful read. This is an inspirational and uplifting book that I truly enjoyed. My favorite quote in the book, to be found on page 54: "There is no illusion greater than fear." How true that is. It's often our imaginations of fear that stop us from pursuing the dreams and goals we want in life. Read this book to help you soar! ...more
Sandy
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I would recommend this book as a young adult or middle school aged introduction to both living a God centered life and navigating the often confusing and circuitous path toward adulthood. It is filled with helpful guideposts, or bridges to help Goldie, the main character, discover her true inner self and those who genuinely support her quest. In true parable form, there are also those who tempt, discourage and mock her along the way.
Grace Author
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked the fun pictures and creative parables.
The notebook is handy to write down thoughts of the moment.
The book can be used individually and in a group setting.
Discovering who you are can be daunting, this carefully created self-help book
will inspire you to do great things.
George H. Harriman