Start by marking “Mouth to Mouth (Beach Kingdom, #1)” as Want to Read:
Mouth to Mouth (Beach Kingdom, #1)

Mouth to Mouth

(Beach Kingdom #1)

A man with a prison record has no place around a fresh faced college student. Tell that to Rory Prince. He should stay the hell away from Olive Cunningham. There’s one small problem, though. She won’t stop almost getting killed—and with this too-smart, too-sweet girl holding his heart in her hands, Rory is powerless to do anything but keep saving her.

Homeschooled from a
Published November 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Mouth to Mouth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mouth to Mouth

Cristina | CristiinaReads
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
➳When an unexpected attraction and connection takes place between two very different characters, Tessa Bailey brings a new romance filled with anticipated angst in an enchanting world that you do not want to miss out on...

➳So when Tessa sends you an unexpected book and it arrives in your inbox, there is no denying that you go out of your mind with craziness as to why you have been a luck duckling to read this surprise release that will have every single one of you knocked on your knees with wa
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS

He was so fucking deep in love with her, he was never going to reach the bottom. The rest of his life would consist of sinking, down, down, down, further into love with this girl. Olive. His Olive.

Two things that are typically a lady-boner killer for me in books:
1. Insta-love
2. Virginal, sweet and innocent heroine

Two things that this books had:
1. Insta-love
2. Virginal, sweet and innocent heroine

I'm pretty sure that only Tessa Bailey is capable of throwing that at me and making me lov
Aisling Zena

There's nothing like a Tessa Bailey book to get you out of a book funk! The only reason this doesn't get 5 stars is because we didn't get an epilogue. I loved these two so much I really, really needed an epilogue. A five/ten years later one or a honeymoon one! Just thinking of a honeymoon with these two makes my brain go:
description

Every Tessa Bailey book just seems to set the bar just that bit higher. Loved Olive and Rory. A short but quite three dimensional love at first sight story that really
I.Heart.Romance
2.5 meh stars
- too much pushing away
- cliche. I’ve had my fill of inexperienced, sheltered, naive, virginal heroines paired with older, very experienced & worldly heroes...blah
- h did most of the chasing of the H when he tried to keep distance
- h was “smart” but a ditzy idiot. Almost gets killed and has to be saved by H ...3 TIMES!
- NO EPILOGUE - hfn

* Big props though for a totally obsessed hero!
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“You look shaken up, sunbeam. We should probably get you a coffee and my number.”

It might not be my usual cup of tea, but once in a while, I love returning to stories that capture the innocence, the euphoria, that incomparable wild rush of a first love, and as always, Tessa Bailey takes a familiar premise—bad boy meets good girl—and rockets it into an unputdownable tale of yearning love. A whirlwind romance set on the sandy shores of Long Beach, New York, this story is the perfect portrayal
Shayna
“I don’t want to be her villain.”

Mouth to Mouth is just another example of how Tessa Bailey can DO NO WRONG! Exquisitely written, flawlessly filthy, and undeniably romantic! Rory and Olive are in a league of their own! I’m absolutely powerless when it comes to this woman’s writing. While I’m in her world, nothing else matters and nothing else exists for me. It’s vivid. It’s sexy. It’s unforgettable. I couldn’t look away…not even for a second.

This new adult romance with a delicious erotic under
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
3.5-4 'She is breathing' Stars!

Of course, I am going to read anything that queen Tessa Bailey writes. And a surprise release that we were not expecting? Oh yeah, I am all over that! So, Mouth to Mouth is a little bit different from what I've read before by Tessa. This is a shorter story and this is an insta-love story. I enjoyed this type of pieces in the past and, obviously, if Tessa writes one it's going to be a journey!

Rory and Olive come from different worlds. Rory is an ex-con and Olive is
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Hmmm, started off good but then I just didn't like it anymore. I liked the characters but I wasn't feeling the story at all. :(
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
After this series, I am OFFICIALLY a Tessa Bailey fan!
Bloody hell..this woman can write!
Melanie (mells_view)
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rory is a bad bad boy with a short fuse. Olive is a young, smart sweetheart newly out on her own and living in Long Beach. When they meet Rory May save Olive a time or two, or three, but in the end Olive does a little saving of Rory too.

Mouth to Mouth is quick, steamy, and even fun. Rory is alpha AF, and Olive is quirky and sweet. I love them together and this was the perfect read for a little romance and little steam!
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
4.5 stars! This is definitely Tessa Bailey's sweetest, most adorable book yet! But not to worry, it still has all of Tessa's dirty, sexy goodness inside. If you love New Adult, beachy romances, a heroine who grows into herself, and a hero head over heels in love, you need this book in your life!

Thanks to the author for generously providing me an ARC to review.
Dilek VT
Dec 01, 2018 marked it as not-appealing
Inexperienced virgin heroine with an experienced older man... Sounds like not my cuppa at all!

Jacob Proffitt
This is cute and very well-written. Further, I like what Bailey has done with the self-hating hero. He has cause enough and the external input to believe it, but with a caring heart and enough wisdom to reevaluate when shown his error. I found that unbelievably engaging. Olive's background is a bit thin and I didn't really buy the details so I had to rewrite them to fit the premise. But that worked out okay and I kind of liked her mix of assertiveness and naivete because both were earned.

Still,
Carmen Rae
Every now and then I read a Tessa Bailey book and it just fucking does it for me. And honestly I can't even tell you why. I think it's the hero being all obsessive and possessive. Or maybe it's the heroine being all quirky and unique. Or the secondary characters being so well developed but not taking away from the story. Or maybe it's just everything all mixed together just right.

Whatever it is this book just worked. I loved Rory so much and Olive was so perfect for him. But in the interest of f
Rejane
Nov 16, 2018 marked it as not-interested
Because of reasons...🤦🏻♀🙄

👇👇👇

❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Tessa Bailey is one of my favourite authors, i will always love something by her.
☽ TheBibliotheque
Nov 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Rating: 3.5

Off the charts steam, story could have been so much MORE.
(I am aware this was a novella in the first place, but still)
Nicole P
What can I say that I haven't said before about a Tessa Bailey book? I devoured this in one day and was left smiling like a goon. The Queen of Dirty Talk delivered once again another rough and gruff alpha male *swoon* and the sweetest heroine.

Now to get Tessa Bailey to write faster...
London

I know some people were complaining that they felt like the heroine was chasing the hero. However, it didn’t really feel like she was chasing him at all. At the very beginning of the book he walks away after they have a connection but the heroine doesn’t go chasing after him or anything. Even after the second time they meet and he tries not to pursue anything with her she still doesn’t chase after him, they just happen to see each other again by chance. He wasn’t a jerk about why he was trying n
Leigh
Nov 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
Maybe I just wasn’t into it or was too tired to read but I skimmed a lot. This has a bad boy, convict hero and a virgin heroine plus its written by Tessa Bailey who writes hot sex scenes and alpha heroes. I should love this but I didn’t. The sex scenes I thought wrote like an Alexa Riley novel which sort of makes sense since been working with them on the podcast. It was straight up cliched and too obvious, not sensual to make it hot. The story didn’t progress smoothly in my opinion. There was no ...more
Sometime
Jul 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I liked this "good girl virgin and bad boy ex-con" story. Except the MCs came off as very immature. The H is 24 years old and the h is 18. And boy, was it obvious she was only 18. Half of the time the H is making up reasons they can't get together, then once they do, the h starts inventing stupid excuses for why they can't stay together. The in between parts were sexy and romantic. The MCs were damaged and had difficult pasts, they were very good together. But the pages of indecision, insecuriti ...more
Hannah
Jul 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
Easy enough to read but not super brilliant. I am just not a fan of super young women in these kinds of books. I did love the relationship between the brothers though.
Jaclyn
Aug 17, 2019 rated it liked it
*3.75*

This was super cute!! I did feel like this book could have been MORE, although it was a novella I wanted a bit more time with Rory and Olive and I wanted to see more of the family dynamics or at least an epilogue! The other thing that bothered me was the instalove, it all happened just SO SO FAST. I get that it was supposed to be “love at first sight” but damn this goes fast. Overall though, this was highly entertaining, steamy, fun and PERFECT for the summer!! If you have a few hours to k
Tracy  C
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wowee. Nobody does growly, sexy dirty talking men like Tessa Bailey. I love how her heroes are at the end of their rope with attraction and can barely hold themselves back. Rory is deliciously hot and my kryptonite; a "bad boy" torturing himself with past deeds that doesn't feel worthy. He wants to stay away from Olive for her own good, but it's just not possible. Olive just wants to belong to someone and feel cherished. When they finally come together, it's hot hot hot!
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
3.5* spoilers maybe

I had planned to wait for more books in this series before reading this one but a book slump rapidly changed my mind. Random thoughts

An 18 year old virgin goes to college, she's completely innocent and her head is so much in a book she almost dies reading while walking (I can relate) Our hero saves her and Sparks fly. Though the connection is immediate the H doesn't pursue it because he thinks she deserved better but a near drowning that he again saves her from put them togeth
Jaime Arkin
3.5 - the way he was so obsessed with her was a little weird so.... yeah.
Mandy
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun sexy start to a new NA series by Tessa Bailey! I was immediately drawn in to the 3 Prince brothers dynamic. You can tell they are close and really care for each other, while still busting each other’s chops and expressing the sibling love. Rory and Olive are so passionate from the moment they meet. They are the perfection that is opposites attract. He’s the bad boy looking for a fight. She’s the fresh faced, nose stuck in a book college girl ready to take on the world and fin ...more
Molly O'keefe
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i'm a huge Tessa Bailey fan and this book does not disappoint. I can not wait for the rest of the series!
Joyce Mercês
Mar 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019

description

Quick Review: I loved Rory! His alpha attitude with the jealousy and possessiveness AND the protectiveness was THE BEST! The story is good and cute, but the highlight of the book is MARCUS. I can't wait for his story in book 2!!!!!!!
Alex
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mf, light-read
I'll call this one an anomaly because Tessa Bailey has always been a win for me but this one wasn't...

The insta-love made me roll my eyes. The caveman attitude from Rory made me cringe. The angst wasn't really worth 'angsting' about...
I was bored pretty quickly...

But this is a first with this author so I'm not letting go this series. And as one of the brothers is gay, I'm sensing a MM book here so YEAH!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Vérité (Love at Center Court, #1)
  • Ashes of the Sun (The Gathering of the Sun Duet, #1)
  • The Cabin (Books One, Two, Three & Four)
  • Amidst a Crowd of Stars
  • Ripple Effect (Ripple Effect, #1-4)
  • The Rebound (Courting Love, #2)
  • Spellbound (Bewitched, #2)
  • Enraptured (Demi Brother's #1)
  • Dirty Score (Rough Riders Hockey, #3)
  • Submitting To The Captain (Master of the City, #6)
  • Emergency Attraction (Love Emergency #3)
  • Just Come Over (Escape to New Zealand #12)
  • To Dare A SEAL (Sin City SEALs #2)
  • Frenched Series Bundle
  • Hunter (Prison Planet, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Virgin (Billionaire Fairytales #1)
  • Slow Ride (Playing for Keeps, #1)
  • Desire in the Sun

Beach Kingdom (3 books)
  • Heat Stroke (Beach Kingdom, #2)
  • Sink or Swim (Beach Kingdom, #3)