Start by marking “Bedroom Games Box Set” as Want to Read:
Bedroom Games Box Set

Bedroom Games Box Set

"I loved the entire Bedroom Games series. They were cute, steamy reads that I didn't want to put down." ~ Burning Impossibly Bright Blog

As a set of three Olympic snowboarders head to South Korea to compete, none of them knew that they'd really be competing for their hearts.
This box set includes:
Iced Out (Bedroom Games #0.5)
Previously exclusive material only to Piper Rayne
Published (first published December 31st 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Bedroom Games Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bedroom Games Box Set

Melissa B
This boxset was an amazing read about 3 different couples and friendships that are more like family due to the tight bond, as well as, the ups and downs they all share.
Cold as Ice:
Definitely hot enough to burn up the pages at each turn. Grady and Mia will lure you in with their fiesty banter but will captivate you with their scorching chemistry. If you're looking for a quick hot read definitely grab this amazing book, you won't be able to put it down!
On Thin Ice:
I LOVED this book so much! There
Ceej Chargualaf
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Iced Out: This one broke my heart, not just with what happened with Brandon, but with what why Mia and Grady hated each other. And it happened at such a bad time.

Cold As Ice: In true Piper Rayne form, there was everything from grins to chuckles to belly laughs to sighs to “where’s a cold shower when you need one” to “oh my heart!” to “I wanna smack him” to pure joy. I really enjoyed this book! And I have one word for anyone who hasn’t read it yet…medibation. LOL! Go get your copy now!

On Thin Ice
Lourdes
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the prequel and the individual books, but having them all together as a set with the plus of Brandon's story, makes it all even better. Just unicorn magic perfection!

Iced Out
This is the prequel to the Bedroom Games books that gives the reader a glimpse of the characters and the events that set in motion their relationship at the start of the series. I feel it's a great way of meeting them all and understanding their feelings early on the first book.

Cold as Ice
This is Mia and Grady's stor
Heather
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Bedroom Games series from Piper Rayne was so enjoyable! Centered around the Winter Classics, these books contain everything you want in great romances - ups and downs, awesome chemistry, and amazing friendships.

Iced Out: This short story gives you some insight into what has Mia and Grady always sniping at one another. Is this really a situation between this twosome where they hate one another or is it something else entirely?

Cold As Ice: Grady Kale and Mia Salter are both world-class snowboa
Gab Mce
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this Box set you get a chance to read the stories of Grady and Mia, Dax and Demi, Beckett and Skylar all in one go! What more could you ask for...on wait you also get to find out how Brandon Salter got injured and more importantly the best BONUS is you get to read about Brandon getting his very own HEA!

What I love about this series all in one is that you get Pipe Rayne’s magnificent wit, the sexy romance and the love for characters that you want to become your friends!

Grady and Mia overcome
M
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cold as Ice
Mia and Grady have know each other for many years. Grady was her brothers best friend until an accident put a wedge between them. Now after four years of not seeing each other they are forced into close proximity by their mutual agent. Will they be able to get over old wounds to build a life together or will guilt keep them apart? I wish we would have got a little more insight into what happens between the two families, but I enjoyed this read.

On Thin Ice
Dax and Demi have a past, and
Crystal Wilke
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cold As Ice:
Cold as Ice is the first book in a new series by Piper & Rayne. It's off to a fantastic start. Grady and Mia's story is passionate, heartwarming, healing, sexy and a well written. I am not big into reading sport romances but I give them a chance and I am glad I did. I have a girl crush on Mia. Grady, Dax and Beckett characters remind me of Vance, Leo and Jagger from the Dirty Truth series. No you don't have to read that series first. We only got a snippet of Grady there. But the
Heather
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fantastic series! I love that the box set included "Iced Out" and "The Ice Box" as well.

Cold As Ice: I really enjoyed this storyline with the Winter Classics! Cold As Ice was a great read and wonderfully written! It was funny and cute and steamy! I absolutely loved the characters, and the connection that Grady and Mia share. I would have loved some more of Mia's point of view, instead of just in the epilogue, but that's just my personal preference. This book like all Piper Rayne
Kari Hansen
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cold As Ice - Grady is a successful snowboarder who will be representing the US at the Winter Games however due to their history completing a joint publicity tour with Mia, his ex-best friend’s sister and fellow snowboarder could be his biggest challenge. The chemistry between them is stronger than ever but will they be able to resolve the issues from the past?

On Thin Ice - Dax wants to repeat his gold medal performance but when his trial runs don’t go as he planned, he decides to re-enact the p
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cold As Ice: I'm a big fan of Piper Rayne and come to expect well-written, sexy romance stories, and that's exactly what they gave me. Filled with drama, guilt, turmoil, tragedy, combustible chemistry, and forgiveness, this is one book you won't want to put down.

One Thin Ice: An awesome love/hate romance read with a bit of angst, humor, witty banter, sarcasm, fiery chemistry, great storyline and characters, and writing that was easy to read and flowed very well. Looking forward to the next book
Donna Smith
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This box set contains awesome stories about three couples who all compete in the Winter Classic. They all have their ups and downs, some more than others but the friendship is a constant throughout the books. There is bonus story that wasn't published before. Brandon Salter is the big brother and friend of the guys. His story is so intriguing to me. He was also a competitor but he doesnt get to succeed in the Winter Classic. He has a tragic accident that ends his career and puts him in a weird p ...more
Jennifer Crutchfield
I loved this complete Bedroom Games series! Each book about a different couple, but the secondary characters are the same throughout series. What an awesome friend group! This series centers around winter sport athletes at the top of their game. Some of them grew up together and some came together being teammates, but they all became family to one another. Great character development and backstories, each couple had obstacles to overcome for their HEA. I loved each book and I would highly recomm ...more
Krista Ricchi
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite boxsets. Each story stands out on its own but they all connect in a way thay makes it feel more like one really big book. The characters are easy going, stubborn, sassy and a gang you just want to be friends with. The stories have great humor and a steaminess that will leave you thirsty for more. I adore these two authors their writing is flawless and I recommend this set to anyone looking for a fun ride.
Kristin
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jenny Rapp
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful characters and fantastic stories.

This Bedroom Games Series boxset was truly fantastic. The characters were so lovable and amazing; I absolutely loved getting to read every one of their journeys. I laughed, cried, and swooned throughout each story. This author duo is phenomenal and have a true talent for pulling in readers.
Rhonda
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really like having all the Bedroom Games books in one collection -- from the prequel of Grady and Mia to the new book of Brandon Salter and how he was injured and got his life back together plus the epilogue. It seems like Piper Rayne keeps outdoing themselves on the wonderful feel good stories. I had received and ARC of the book and bought my own copy, too, since it was that good!
Darla
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love reading a series as a box set as you just continue on within the story. Piper Rayne does not disappoint in the Bedroom Games. The characters provide laugh-out-loud antics, touching moments, past dynamics and of course bedroom (or bathroom?) games.
Yohonna
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!

All the stories in one set I'm in love. So glad Brandon's story is in here too. But Dad and Demi will always be my favorite couple.
Samantha
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this series. All the books and the characters were great and I really enjoyed it all! Specially that everyone was friends so you knew who everyone was.
RMC
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read (and loved) the books individually but having them all together is great. Thoroughly enjoyed Salty’s novella. The epilogue was the perfect wrap up to the series.
Christi
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding Box set! It is a must. I am voluntarily leaving my honest review after reading this arc.
Leeann
Shannon Botkin
Denise Scott
Reannon Gray
Dec 18, 2018
Piper Rayne, or Piper and Rayne, whichever you prefer because we’re not one author, we’re two. Yep, you get two USA Today Bestselling authors for the price of one. Our goal is to bring you romance stories that have "Heartwarming Humor With a Side of Sizzle" (okay...you caught us, that's our tagline). A little about us... We both have kindle’s full of one-clickable books. We're both married to husb ...more