Start by marking “To See You Again (A Daring Duchess Novel)” as Want to Read:
To See You Again (A Daring Duchess Novel)

To See You Again (A Daring Duchess Novel)

Facing ruinous debt, Juliana Seabright's father leaves her at the Duke of Hereford’s door with one order—secure the marriage proposal she once turned down flat. But Juliana's shy seduction of the "Corsair Duke" is shattered when news of her family’s scandal breaks, and Connell Beaumont is not a man to toy with. . .

Connell may have cast her out of his life, but when circum
Published November 1st 2018 by Here Be Dragons Publishing

To ask other readers questions about To See You Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To See You Again

Start your review of To See You Again (A Daring Duchess Novel)
Mei
Apr 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: no-books, historical
DNF at 25%
I usually enjoy reading, but right now I'm unable to...
I get angry, then I get sad... I rant and then I start crying... I'm a mess right now! This situation is so surreal that I find myself unable to concentrate!
Here I started hating the heroine and the hero both, but mostly the heroine! She's in a very bad situation because of her father and his loosing everything in a game of cards. Her father and her mother push her to marry without telling her why because they wat to exploit her fu
Celestine
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I wish I had been a beta reader for this book. Then I could have had some input. I would have told Ms. MacArran some passages were brilliant, and one character stole every scene he/she was in. I would have told her there were some problems, too.

First the problems, because who wants to dwell on those. Three-quarters of the book is less a romance and more a treatise on the problems of genteel Regency women, and their restricted legal and social rights, as told through the circumstances of Juliana
Pamela(AllHoney)
Juliana Seabright is an intelligent and well educated woman who knows how to play a part. She plays the part of a dutiful daughter when her father gambles the family fortune away. After rebuking the Duke of Hereford one night she finds herself at his door to make amends but it is too late. Soon Juliana and her family are barely surviving and Juliana is torn on how to support her family.

I hesitate to give too much information about the plot. Read it yourself if you want more. I was given this boo
Erin Lindsay McCabe
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to read this in manuscript form, and it’s my favorite Regency I’ve read to date! Super well-researched, which I really appreciate, with a spirited female protagonist and a male lead who made me think of Mr. Darcy.
Riley
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Chapter 1 starts out with Juliana searching her host’s house for an artifact. I expected the artifact to be something critical to the plot, but the artifact has nothing to do with the story. What it does do is establish Juliana’s interest in such artifacts as well as many things not becoming a young lady in Regency London.

Hero Connell is a bit of an enigma. Juliana truly does have the bigger role in this book. Connell actions are not always in the scene and we are left to wonder what he actually
Shannan
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Daring Duchess novel = a delightful delectable read

I've always liked Regency era style books but this one puts many to shame. The star of this book is so strong and smart, definitely not the simpering damsels in many books of this time. (To use a cartoon reference Juliana is more Velma than Daphne though she plays better at hiding it)

The cast of characters were wide and varied. I love Queen Bess and hope we see more of her again soon. Rebecca was darling. Connell and Marianne were awesome. I'd
joan moses
added it
Jan 02, 2019
Jeanna Massman
Jan 04, 2019

• Chasing Cassandra (The Ravenels, #6)
  • A Dangerous Kind of Lady (Longhope Abbey, #2)
  • The Siren and the Deep Blue Sea (Embraced by Magic, #2)
  • Even Villains Go To The Movies (Heroes and Villains #2)
  • How to Love Your Elf (Embraced by Magic #1; The Embraced, #4)
  • The Footman (The Masqueraders, #1)
  • Paladin (Galactic Gladiators: House of Rone #4)
  • Murder in Shadow (New Scotland Yard/Doyle and Acton, #6)
  • Murder in Spite (New Scotland Yard/Doyle & Acton, #8)
  • Murder in Misdirection (Doyle & Acton, #7)
  • Mission: Guardian Angel (Veslor Mates, #2)
  • Guard: Dark Guard / Cyborg Guard (Galactic Gladiators: House of Rone, #5)
  • Scandal Wears Satin (The Dressmakers, #2)
  • To Kill a Fae (Hollowcliff Detectives, #1)
  • Bachelors of Bond Street
  • Barbarian's Treasure (Ice Planet Barbarians #18)
  • The Lasaran (Aldebarian Alliance, #1)
  • Vixen in Velvet (The Dressmakers, #3)
Ariel MacArran has had a lifelong love of books, stories and writing. Nothing makes her happier than the opportunity to give back some of the magic of being swept up into a story that other writers have given her.

Note From Author:

I love Romance, Sci-fi, Histories and Paranormal and I have always been a voracious reader. I love being caught up in world building, whether it’s the past or a whole oth