Start by marking “The Moreau Witches (Hell Hath No Fury Like Witches Scorned)” as Want to Read:
The Moreau Witches (Hell Hath No Fury Like Witches Scorned)

The Moreau Witches (Hell Hath No Fury Like Witches Scorned)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  9 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Blessed with the power of foresight and healing, the noblewomen of the Moreau Matriarchy have been called witches for generations. From the city of London to the countryside in France, they are as feared as they are revered.

The youngest of the Moreau line is Madeleine, a brilliant scholar who believes in logic and science. Unfortunately for the wealthy heiress, she has
Published October 31st 2018 by black CATastrophy

To ask other readers questions about The Moreau Witches, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Moreau Witches

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Moreau Witches (Hell Hath No Fury Like Witches Scorned)
Rosetta Yorke
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourite-author
The Moreau Witches had me hooked right from the start! Its vivid and powerful Prologue plunged me straight into the heart of the drama – I was there with Maria, staring up in anguish at her mother’s body swinging on the makeshift gallows. Maria’s burning desire for revenge sets the whole story in motion, with consequences that reverberate down through the lives of her descendants – aka ‘the Moreau Witches’ – in the following century, and especially the main character, Madeleine's.

Madeleine, like
Eric Toye
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved the book! Loved the characters, the relationships and the story. I had wished the book didn’t end. I loved the mystery in the story and how the writer made me want to turn each page fast to continue reading. I hope to read much more from her.
Dalton Richards
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m in heat, lusting for more from this literary genius. I haven’t read a book since, The Book Thief, that has toyed with my emotion as much as the Moreau Witches.

This also made me chuckle - a slight peek at the character of the Master Character Creator that is Alexis Chateau

What is your ultimate goal as a writer?
I would really, really, really love to have at least one book banned by the Catholic Church. That’s when I’ll know I have truly arrived.

Mek haste n reach
Tiffany Schoonover
The love, magic, romance, this book has it ALL. I adored this family and the magic they come from. Extremely well written. I read it almost every night. My toddler loves it too!
Tiffany S
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I didn't want to out it down. The love, courage, and relationships are astounding and mesmerizing to me. Well written. Would read over and over and over again!
Ann Smarpat
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story line and the way it was written. I love anything history and this book is written as a historical fiction. Great character development. Many twists and turns, this book will not disappoint. Very entertaining, hard to put down.
Alexis Chateau
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Naturally, I'm biased. I wrote this book myself, so nothing I say here is relevant! :)
Jennifer Seablom
Topaz Grant
is currently reading it
Nov 28, 2018
Alexis Chateau
Dec 05, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Maxx
Dec 30, 2018
Suen
Mar 11, 2019
Broderick Levert Taylor
is currently reading it
Sep 29, 2019

• Tunnel of Bones (Cassidy Blake, #2)
  • Every Heart a Doorway (Wayward Children, #1)
  • Wanderers
  • Gideon the Ninth (The Locked Tomb, #1)
Alexis Chateau is a Jamaican author of mystery, paranormal, and crime fiction. Follow her non-fictional tales of trials and triumphs at www.alexischateau.com.