Start by marking “All We Want (Alabama Summer, #6)” as Want to Read:
All We Want (Alabama Summer, #6)

All We Want

(Alabama Summer #6)

The New York Times bestselling Alabama Summer series continues in this sixth installment.

Luke and Tessa Evans are solid.

They’re crazy in love and in this forever, and now, they’re anxiously awaiting the next step.

Children.

But when month after month ticks by with nothing but disappointing news, and the stress gets too much to take, their relationship will be tested in
Published November 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about All We Want, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All We Want

Start your review of All We Want (Alabama Summer, #6)
Christy
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-five-stars
5 stars!!!

photo IMG_2550_zpszlaskyp1.png

All We Want… wow. This one hit me right in the feels. I laughed, I cried, and I loved it so much. Sometimes the books you relate to the most are the ones that hit you the hardest. I’ve always loved Luke and Tessa as a couple. They love each other fiercely and even through this struggle, they have each others backs.
“This will test you in ways you haven’t been tested before.”

Month after month, Tessa and Luke are disappointed with the fact that Tessa’s not pregnant. She
J. Daniels
Nov 02, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
'This is it. This is it. We're so close now.'

All We Want is LIVE! Book SIX in the New York Times bestselling Alabama Summer series follows Luke & Tessa on their journey to become parents. Equal parts heartwarming and heartbreaking. #oneclicknow

💜 ALL WE WANT 💜
☆ Amazon ➜ http://geni.us/allwewant
☆ iBooks ➜ http://bit.ly/aww_ibooks
☆ Nook ➜ http://bit.ly/aww_nook
☆ Kobo ➜ http://bit.ly/aww_kobo

--------------
Wendy
A great short story, following up on Tessa and Luke from book 2 in the Alabama Summer series. This one can not be read as a stand-alone...You need to read "All I Want" first.

I really enjoyed reading this one, even though I had to suspend my disbelief a bit. I have always liked all of the characters in this series but Luke and Reed are most definitely my favorite "Bama Boys".

It was good catching up with all of them and I am very glad that Tessa and Luke finally got their HEA.

3,5 - 4 stars from
Melissasfandomworld
#ALLTHEFEELS

a beautiful addition to the series in general and a heart wrenching, sometimes really saddening but beautiful homage to one of my fave couples in this series; Luke & Tessa.

Seeing them living through their own nightmares and working towards a HEA was intense and emotional, especially considering I'm living a lot of it myself as well at the moment. This story hits close to home which is probably why I've been an emotional mess right from the start. But I couldn't just not read, you kno
Syndi
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
From all of the couple books i read in tjis series, Luke and Tess are my least favorite. Then i found this All We Want and i thought i give it a try. Its a short novella anyway.

And i am surprise. I like them in this book. I think because in this book they are more mature adult and more realistic on working on their marriage issues. And the biggest of all, tackling having kids. They both want kids desperately. But both Tessa and Luke have been difficulty getting pregnant.

It is a warm fun loving
Maria...
"4 L & T Stars"

This series is one of my favorite so I know what Luke and Tessa went through until the got the family the wanted. This reading was so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. I loved their bond and how powerful their love was to overcome everything even the the only thing that was missing from their lives. So as much as I liked how things turned out, I think some of the events could have been avoided, some parts were over the top and only broke Luke and Tessa's hearts more than n
« Court (Take the Read) »
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
This was a sweet little novella detailing the struggles Tessa and Luke are going through to have a child. I enjoyed it a lot. You will need to read their individual full-length book before going into this one, though.
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
All We Want was J Daniels’ sixth book in her Alabama Summer series. It was the continuation of Luke and Tessa’s story in their pursuit to expand their family.

It was a mixture of emotional and sweet. Daniels reminded us why we loved Tessa and Luke. They were each other’s other half of crazy and balance. They click like no other couple in the series and it was perfect for them. Daniels took us through their fight for pregnancy and beyond. It was a real life issue that couples experience daily and
WhatIReallyRead
This novella continues the story of Luke & Tessa (characters of book 2 in the series) and it follows their struggles with fertility.

It's as full of drama, angst and intensity as their full-length novel. It was a light and enjoyable read.

The reason I had to take a star off is that I couldn't fully get behind the downright greif and panic Tessa felt about not getting pregnant immediately. It's only been a year since they even decided to start trying to get pregnant, and she's already "been going
RentasticReads
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
YESSSS!! This is exactly just what I needed and have been waiting for for my babies—Luke and Tessa! These two have always been my favorite, and when I got wind that we’ll finally be getting more of them, my heart just about flew off the rails. J. Daniels has absolutely granted our wishes with All We Want and gave us the perfect sequel we’ve all been yearning for.

“I don’t need anything else. I swear to God, I don’t. I want you. Everything else is just bonus.”

The emotions in this book
Malene
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5-4 Stars

I can’t get enough of the Bama series and was pretty excited to read this novella about Tessa and Luke. There’s no doubt that they’re crazy about one another. Their love is truly forever . They’re struggling to get pregnant and have been for the past books. It’s been difficult following them and the author captures and depicts it with so much emotion that my heart broke for them numerous times. I enjoyed their journey cause it and their reactions felt real. It takes a toll on a marria
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: November 10, 2018
Genre: Emotional Romance
Actual Rating: 5 stars

For those who are planning to read this one, I suggest reading All I Want FIRST. This is the second book in Tessa and Luke's love story and if you read them out of order you won't get the full effect of their story. With that, this is an emotional story and it deals with infertility. The journey was a hard one to read about because it affects so many. J. Daniels clearly poured her heart out with this novella and I
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
5 STARS!

#BamaBoysForever!!!

Ugh. My heart is soaring after this one. All We Want was raw, emotional, and beautiful. I laughed, cried, and got angry. I felt everything!

It was such a journey watching two amazing characters struggle to become parents. It was absolutely heartbreaking. It's was a long time coming, but Tessa and Luke got what they deserved and more!

Jessica once again proves why she's one of my favorite writers. She doesn't hold back! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this squad
Afini
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭❤️😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😭 my hearttttttt
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'We did it' Stars!

What an emotional roller coaster this was for Tessa and Luke Evans! I am always happy to go back to the Bama crew because I love these characters so much and I am so glad we got more from Tessa and Luke. It was heartbreaking to see them so sad, unable to do anything more to get pregnant. Of course, the story was difficult and sentimental but it all finished fantastically at the end.

I really enjoyed seeing more of this couple, their off-the-charts chemistry and their journey
Karen Sedgman
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome loved this 5star read! You done good writing a bonus scene for Luke & Tessa Jessica! Tessa and Luke got what they deserved, that almighty happy ever after! These two are perfectly suited together! #bamaboysforever Bring on more bama boys! ...more
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)

All We Want is a quick and satisfying read that is a great addition to the Alabama Summer series.

While their friends are having babies left and right, Tessa and Luke are struggling to conceive. J. Daniels explores this topic in a thoughtful and realistic way. The strength of Tessa and Luke’s marriage is put to test as they deal with disappointment and guilt. Instead of being a bitter one-dimensional character, though, Tessa is the same sassy and caring woman we’ve grown to love. Luke co
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

I think we all had been missing the Bama world. And we all wanted more Luke and for him and Tessa to have babies. That's what this book was all about - Luke and Tessa. And babies.

And omg you guys it was amazing. I had missed this bunch so damn much. I had forgotten how fun these two were and how hot too. I loved getting reacquainted with it all. But my damn this book was not for the light of heart, it was pretty emotionaç and a tiny bit hard to read at times and even so it was
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All We Want hits on all cylinders and doesn’t stop until THE END!

photo 827D7CFD-1224-4F88-B107-0805C688CE07.jpg

I can’t even, y’all! J. Daniels hit it out of the park with ALL WE WANT. She easily and effortlessly goes from romantic comedy to deeply emotional with the turn of a page and it was a beautifully written story. Well done and worth the wait!
Jessica {Litnoob}
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was the cutest shit I’ve ever read! Ok one, the pain, I was not expecting the pain y’all and it slapped you all up in the feels. But outside of that was how real it all felt, the good and the bad, the sad and the joy. It packed a hell of a punch for being under 200 pages.
Alex in Spades
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
4,5 Today. Tomorrow. Every Day Stars

This was such a wonderful surprise. I was so happy to get another glimpse into the BAMA life, and check on all the amazing people form this series. Also thank you J. Daniels for the emotions.
"Four years ago I hit the fucking lottery meeting Tessa Kelly. It was always her, and every time I swear she can't give me any better, she does. Every time I think life has peaked, she shows me we aren't finished.
We're just getting started."

Luke was such a sweetheart i
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
4 ASK ME CROWNS

The Alabama Summer series was one of my first interconnected standalone series that I ever read. I love the family feeling of the all the books, the ribbing, the support, that drama that comes with a family is what constantly brings me back. I love this crew, and Luke and Tessa are one of my absolute favorite couples from the whole series.

With two words, Luke Evans stole my reader heart. ASK. ME. That is seriously all it took. Two words and I was a swooning mess. My love for him o
Amanda
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I. CAN’T. STOP. SOBBING. All We Want was so beautiful and heart-wrenching and special. The Bama gang is one of my all-time faves to read about, and J never disappoints, but WOW... Luke and Tessa’s novella was on a different level. Boy did J Daniels deliver with this one— I’m not sure when I will recover.
Emily
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wanted to write this review, and put this post up yesterday but I honestly needed a bit to process all the feelings that I had surrounding this book, and emotions that were coursing through my body. This book hit me right in the gut, and was so spot on with the feelings that can come with the struggle of having a baby, that I wept through a majority of the pages. Many people don’t know because it’s just not something that I speak of often, but my husband and I struggled for three years to have ...more
Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'll forever marvel at the way J. Daniels manages to skillfully and effortlessly write this series. As with the others that came before it, All We Want was the perfect addition to the Alabama Summer Series. It's smart and hella sexy, but it's also funny and deeply, heartbreakingly emotional.

That Ms. Daniels can move between those emotions, those feelings, so seamlessly . . . amazing.

This series is a favorite of mine, and the continuation of Luke and Tessa's story was beautiful. With cameos from
Raine
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Emotional short

This was a really good short story of Luke and Tessa after they've been married a few years. They are trying to have a baby, but it isn't working or as they had hoped.
Chloe reads
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 all we want stars

OH MY fucking GOD! I'm not crying YOU'RE crying. Ugh, All We Want has literally broken and consumed me in the BEST possible ways. Tessa and Luke will forever hold such a special place in my heart. I literally have TEARS in my eyes writing this. Holy shit, what is happening to me?

description

All We Want is EVERYTHING. I didn't think it'd be possible to love Tessa and Luke even MORE, but it's happened. I don't even know what to say at this point. I'll just wait a
Shannon

I honestly don't have words. I'm just sitting here crying all the tears! Like, I feel stupid for crying this much. But this book was EVERYTHING. Everything I wanted and needed for Tessa and Luke, even if I didn't know it! Thank you J. Daniels for giving us this wonderful, amazing, heartfelt surprise!
Tanya Jarvis
5 stars!

After this book was released (which totally surprised me... I hadn’t been expecting it), I decided to re-read the entire series even though I just read it like 4 months ago. Yeah. That’s how much I liked it. And I love Tessa and Luke and knew this book was gonna be emotional so I had to get myself totally back into the Bama head space. So I basically read 6 books just so I could properly enjoy this novella. And I’m damn glad I did.

This book focuses on the difficulties Tessa and Luke face
Kylee
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is one of those that you just never want to end, the characters have become like family and you never want to have to read that final chapter. I was so excited for All We Want, more time with Luke and Tessa and this book delivered in spades. In saying that, this book was emotional, I cried and I don't just mean here and there I mean nearly at every chapter. The tears I shed varied from tears of happiness to tears of loss. I jumped on this roller coaster of a journey with these two an ...more

• Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)
  • Southern Devotion (Southern Heart, #4)
  • Love with Me (With Me In Seattle, #11)
  • Only Love (One and Only, #3)
  • Drawn into Love (Fluke My Life, #4)
  • We Shouldn't
  • Finding Alexei
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Remedy
  • If I Only Knew (Second Time Around, #4)
  • Waiting for Willa (Big Sky, #3)
  • Pucked Love (Pucked, #6)
  • Wrapped in Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #4)
  • Sweet Destiny (The Sweet #2.5)
  • All of Me (Confessions of the Heart, #2)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #3)
  • When August Ends
J. Daniels is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Alabama Summer, Dirty Deeds and Sweet Addiction series.

Best known for her sexy, small-town romances, her debut novel, Sweet Addiction, was first published in 2014 and went on to become an international bestseller. Since then, she has published more than ten novels, including the Dirty Deeds series with Forever Romance.

Daniels

Alabama Summer (7 books)
  • Where I Belong (Alabama Summer, #1)
  • All I Want (Alabama Summer, #2)
  • When I Fall (Alabama Summer, #3)
  • Where We Belong (Alabama Summer, #4)
  • What I Need (Alabama Summer, #5)
  • Say I'm Yours (Alabama Summer, #7)