Start by marking “Zaphram, The Hidden Jewel (Hidden12Saga #2)” as Want to Read:
Zaphram, The Hidden Jewel (Hidden12Saga #2)

Zaphram, The Hidden Jewel

(Hidden12 Saga #2)

Book 2- Action packed filled with Romance, Suspense and Adventure. Sudden twists. An Adventurous story!

A passionate story of adventure and suspense continues, when a battle ensues over what could possibly be the world’s best kept secret, hidden away in a remote part of the world, where alliances are formed and loyalties are tested.

Haven Silktin, the chosen one, is back
Kindle Edition
Published November 2018 by Gail Parker (first published July 24th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Zaphram, The Hidden Jewel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zaphram, The Hidden Jewel

Start your review of Zaphram, The Hidden Jewel (Hidden12Saga #2)
Dianne
Not only is Haven the smartest of the smart, the ultimate genius warrior, she is the missing piece to an ancient prophecy, but there are those who would do anything to prevent her from fulfilling her destiny. Uncovering a hidden artifact could be humankind’s salvation or it’s Armageddon. There are also those who would use her to put the hidden artifact into their hands.

Haven is back, stronger, fiercer and just as narcissistic as ever. As three warriors vie for her affections, her opinion of hers
Taylor
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alrighty guys book two was an absolute minding blowing adventure. The love one person can have and the smarts of the cell 12. But even more those you would never expect should be expected and those you think are your enemy may actually have your well being closer at heart then you expect. In book two you go on adventure and discover the mystery of the northern lights. You will learn the mysteries and the magic it takes to get there and to what extent the world and the animals will do to keep it ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romaine
Omygosh! The plane ride. Alphas! Too many male testrones floating around! So funny! Habib may be the villian but he's funny as h*ll.

Zaphram sends you on a wild adventure you won't forget. A prophecy that must be fulfilled even though someone close to Haven will die. Traveling to India amongst the pyramids and fighting off terrorists then to Alaska to fight the magical human tiger.

Haven's past comes back to haunt her and holds her captive by someone she least expects but things aren't always as t
Joyffree
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
And it just gets better!
Hold on for more thrills, more action, some angst (you will need tissues for this) a bit of heartfelt romance and a wild adventure that will have your heart pounding from the moment you open the pages to that closing scene that leaves you wanting more!

I was impressed with the way this series began and was eagerly awaiting the second book - and Wow! I was NOT disappointed!
Parker has crafted such a unique and stimulating world for The Hidden Jewel series. Her characters are
Sheri Saleman
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so happy to finally be able to read the second book in the series. After reading the first book Intelligence Required I was biting my nails waiting very impatiently for the release of the sequel. It didn't disappoint. In fact I think it exceeded the first book. Ms. Parker has become more comfortable with her writing and it shows with this sequel. It was an amazing adventure with twists and turns and plot changes that kept me guessing right up until the end. I didn't want to put it down. He ...more
Bre Land
May 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This second book was packed with action and suspense!
I loved this book! From beginning to end I kept wanting more!
Gail is able to keep you interested and captivated the entire book. Annnddd ....speaking of end, what an ending!! You have a feeling leading up to it, BUT you still don't see it happening! And yet again, you are left wanting more. I laughed, I got mad and I cried too! I can't wait to read the third book in the Hidden 12Saga!
Mary Ann
After reading the first of this series I was a bit taken aback by the direction of the story and the seeming ambivalence of the heroine to the 3 suitors in her life. Multiple twists and turns reveal the author certainly can keep one guessing. Of course I'll have to wait until the next installment to see the resolution of my many questions! How long will we need to wait??
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is the second book in this series and holy hell was it another great one. I mean there was action, love, suspense, trickery, trust issues, and adventure lots of adventure and I loved every minute of it. Gail does an amazing job putting this world together that is unbelievable and has you wondering what is going to happen next.

In this story poor Haven has been captured in order to save her family. This time she is going up against a sinister man is crazy and wants to prevent Haven and her fa
Amy Gay
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The story line is amazing. The author has great imagination. Sadly, the writing is odd. Stilted. It didn't flow. I read books 1 and 2. As much as I want to finish this story, I can't possible muddle through any further. I really wanted to love the HomeTown Lake Charles author. I am sad that I just can't.
How  Novel  Book Club
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the fast pace in this book!!! Gail hits the ground running and doesn’t stop for a second. Just when you think things are up, there’s a twist, a turn, or something that will keep you on the edge of your seat the whole time! A must read!
Romaine Heart
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
See full review of Beyond the Covers Blog here on Goodreads and follow us on Facebook
Kendra
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Haven now has a chance to get to know her parents and develop her gifts. She's still protected, as the only Cell 12, but when the latest threat comes in the form of a group of terrorists, Haven is forced to surrender herself to them in order to save her family. This leads her on a great new adventure full of mystery and shrouded in prophecy, through India and the northernmost part of Alaska, to basically save the world from power hungry terrorists- and someone she least expected. And she discove ...more
Dena Duprey
Jan 07, 2018
Cindy
Apr 03, 2018

• The Dressmaker's Gift
  • Holly Banks Full of Angst (Village of Primm #1)
  • The Big Free: A Novel
  • The Last Romantics
  • Final Girls
  • The Sun Down Motel
  • The Secret Life of Bees
  • The People of Sparks (Book of Ember, #2)
  • The City of Ember (Book of Ember, #1)
  • The Whisper Man
  • The Night Circus
  • The Diamond of Darkhold (Book of Ember, #4)
  • The Prophet of Yonwood (Book of Ember, #3)
  • Shadow of the Raven (Sons of Kings #1)
Hidden12Saga is YA to Adult which covers multiple, exciting genres.

Women's Fiction; Military/Romance/Suspense/Thriller/Adventure/ Urban Fantasy/Sci-Fi

***Kirkus Reviews says, "Haven’s wild ride is a fast, entertaining read with plenty of ingenious weaponry, heart-pounding chases, and fantastical imagery that all leave the door open for the third installment.
~A solid second entry, with more on the

Hidden12 Saga (3 books)
  • Hidden12, Intelligence Required (Hidden12Saga #1)
  • Kollizion, The Hidden Skylistric (Hidden12Saga #3)