Start by marking “Hollywood Playboy (Hollywood Royalty Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Hollywood Playboy (Hollywood Royalty Book 1)

Hollywood Playboy

(Hollywood Royalty #1)

Behind the "lights, camera, action" of Hollywood lies a world of deception, love, and seduction.

Are you ready for Hollywood Royalty?

Jessica

An entertainment journalist was the last thing I thought I would be doing.
I thought once I got my degree, I would be reporting on stories that made a difference, but now all I do is report on who broke up with who and who is dati
Kindle Edition
Published January 29th 2019

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"He's beautiful, but it's nothing new. After all, he's Hollywood's golden boy."

Hollywood Playboy is my first Natasha Madison read. IKR? I'm asking myself what took me so long to finally read an author that's been on my TBR for years. I've purchased both ebooks and paperbacks but just didn't get around to one before now. *fist to forehead*

I confess that starting the first chapter inside Jessica's head kind of had me in her court from the beginning. I saw things her way and put him in the
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula, missy
GAH!! Hollywood Playboy has officially blindsided me!! This five star read came of nowhere as I was expecting a nice, light, easy read and was completely blown away by the emotional depth, uber sexy characters and heart-stopping angst! This story was so damn delicious!! I read it in one sitting and was so addicted I could not put it down. The emotions it evoked were sooo profound. I laughed, cried, swooned and raged. I loved their chemistry and banter and was all about Tyler and Jessica's story. ...more
Dri ✰
Jan 30, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
2.5 STARS

▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬

Eu realmente gostei dos personagens principais, da interação dos dois e de como o relacionamento foi se desenrolando até certo ponto...
Creio que minha nota seria mais alta se não fosse pelo excesso de drama –desnecessário ao meu ver– inserido na trama, o que tornou a história um pouco irritante e previsível pra mim.
Sem mencionar que eu achei alguns capítulos bem repetitivos, onde o mesmo acontecimento foi narrado em perspectiva diferente e isso definit
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Each time I read this author, I fall more in love!! This book, gawhhhh, I couldn't wait to see how Tyler & Jessica worked through this crazy journey from hate to passion. It was simply amazing to read their challenges from being a famous actor and the most popular celebrity journalist in Hollywood to being the IT couple.

I hated Tyler at times, then he had me swooning in the next chapter. He's fricken sexy, he is passionate, he is caring, and when his hearts in, he's fully in on making thing
Tianna✸loves books✸
The H has a female secretary, who I knew from the moment she came in the book that she is an EVIL BITCH OW. The H also bear her a little too much. She was almost running his life and was like a shadow to him. She keeps creating rift between the H and h. Then she keeps insulting the h and his reactions were dumb. He should have fired her on the spot. Also there are other ows too who try to get the H’s attention. This book feels like a waste of my time. I ain’t have no time for bullshit ow drama. ...more
Jemima
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, arc-2019
psx_20190122_171544

Title: Hollywood Playboy ( Hollywood Royalty #1)
Author: Natasha Madison
Publication Date: January 22, 2019

HollywoodPlayboy teaser5.jpg

This is my second book I've read written by this author. I didn't really enjoy the first one (Faux Pas) but THIS....THIS I enjoyed.
It's almost night and day compared to Faux Pas.

Hollywood Playboy is absolutely Delicious!

You know what? sometimes, you just want to read a book where the characters can't stand each other but because we know it's a romance book, you go all " I can feel the che
Shayna
“𝙄 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙖𝙮."

Natasha Madison has done it again! She has taken us on a journey around the world with her fabulous words and created characters that are so damn easy to fall HEAD OVER HEELS in love with! Jessica and Tyler?! OMG! Talk about SWOON CITY, my friends! My very first enemies-to-lovers romance of the year and the author has already SET THE BAR so freaking high! 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 was a hella SEXY, unputdownable page-turner that will have you
AJ
“I pick her. I choose her every second of every fucking day.”

4.5 chemistry-filled, swoontastic stars!

Holy freaking swoon, I love this book! A celebrity enemies-to-lovers romance with all the chemistry, all the hotness, all the feels, and a sexy, emotional and super-romantic love story.

Jessica is an entertainment reporter, and she’s the best in the business. It’s definitely not where she saw her career going, but she took the job as a temporary thing and years later she has the best contacts, th
Ashley Gayhart
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let's be real right now, everyone that knows me, knows that Natasha Madison is one of my absolute favorite authors of all time. Every book she writes, is pretty much my most anticipated books of all time. So as you can imagine, I have been dying for Hollywood Playboy, and let me tell you, it more than measured up to my expectations. This Dual Pov is a flippin' epic masterpiece. As always, Natasha's writing lured me in, and trapped me with the crazy banter, one-liners, and the swooniest s*** I ha ...more
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description
5+ STARS!

Hollywood Playboy was everything I have come to expect from Natasha Madison, plus SO. MUCH. MORE!
I'm completely blown away by Tyler and Jessica's story!
Flawless perfection from beginning to end.
A romance worth fighting for!
If the next two books are anything like Hollywood Playboy, we are all in for a spectacular treat!!

I don't know how she freaking does it! It never fails to amaze me! Every time I pick up a novel written by Natasha Madison I get wrapped up in a journey that is so unlik
Snow
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I ll give it 3.75 stars cause, as any other book by Natasha Madison, had enough drive to keep me immeresed and reading it in one gasp...

But that's her writing style, a tested formula with the right ingerdients (enemies to lovers, usually; pent up animosity with charged chemistry, then it bursts into sexual flames of lust and pleasure, then you have a ploy with drama and angst, and after groveling you get HEA)

And even when the formula is right, almost perfect, there's just smth missing, smth that
Elisabeth Grace
Twisted some arms to get this one early and I'm SO glad I did! I really enjoyed this one and loved how the heroine could give as good as she got! I loved the transition that happened from enemies to lovers. It was perfectly paced and watching them see each other in a different light so enjoyable. This is a fun, fast read you'll whip through enjoying every minute! Champagne waterfalls for everyone! ;)
Amy
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I kiss her with everything I have to give. I kiss her knowing this kiss will change everything. I kiss her knowing this first kiss beats out every kiss I’ve ever had. The need, the want, and the wait have all led to this moment, and I would imprint on this memory forever.”

“How can I let you be when I can’t breathe without you? How can I let you be when half of my soul is missing when I’m not near you? Tell me how, Jessica, and I’ll leave you and never come back.”

Hollywood Playboy was the absolu
1-Click Addict Support Group
I've had a couple of days to digest and get my thoughts together to spill the beans on Tyler & Jessica! Yet I feel as though my review will do no justice as to how awesome this book is and what an amazing job Natasha Madison did with their story.

Tyler's outward appearance towards the paparazzi was cold, distant and business only. And because Jessica was almost always accurate in the stories that involved Tyler he couldn't stand her. How was he going to survive a whole month with her?? Jessic
Cocktails and Books
I loved this book. The animosity between these 2 at the start made their relationship changing so satisfying. Tyler was perfect and Jessica was the perfect woman for him (since she didn't care who he was...she called him on his crap).
Shelly (vixenreads)
Love. Love. Love!! I flew through this book; reading it in less than 24 hours!!!
Y'all this book has got me all in the FEELS!!!! I was so excited to get an arc of this book because the synopsis sounded so good (and I love me some Hollywood genre). I quickly fell head over heels crazy for Tyler. I honestly could have been one of the crazy fangirls screaming his name LOL! And oh how I LOVED Jessica! She is the epitome of a strong, take-no-BS-this-is-me, female that I've read in a very long time! Sh
Joy Novel Thoughts
Hollywood Playboy was such an illustrious enemies to lovers with the perfectly plotted villain!

I've felt lately that we haven't had a lot of villain like characters in romance, and when this particular character reared it's ugly little head I was stoked! I won't tell you too much about this person because well I don't want to spoil the fun for you!

Tyler, Hollywood's Playboy, (obviously) has a a hatred for entertainment journalist, Jessica, because she is always trying to get the scoop on him. I
Brittiany
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
RTC
Jessica Lezama a
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
When I read a book by Natasha Madison I expect a lot of laugh and funny things, buy Hollywood Playboy is more than laughs.
When I first read about Jessica and Tyler I wasn’t sure how they could work out their past and find their other half in them. These two couldn’t stand each other, and when they found out they needed to work together for a while, they made everything to get out of the situation.

The firsts days were as expected but being the adults they are they worked a plan to work together,
Sharon
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this book!
Meet Jessica, entertainment reporter, whose being sent on a 30 day press tour with the playboy actor Tyler, whom she dislikes to say the least. Over the time they spend together, can they get past the dislike they have for each other and get along enough to survive this long tour?
I loved these characters and story line, I really enjoy Natasha's books!!!I can't wait for the next one to come out! 5 Hollywood stars for this one grab it asap!!!
Michelle
Feb 02, 2019 rated it liked it
3 Stars
This was an ok enemies to lovers book.
The damn descriptions of everyone’s clothing down to their belts and shoes freaking annoyed the hell out of me. I guess it was in there because it was a Hollywood book? Jeez I almost stopped reading because it was really bad.
In the end it was a defiant no brainer who the bad guy/women was. lol

Beneath The Covers Blog
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Tracey Jerald
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Natasha Madison has an incredible writing style you can lose yourself in. Jessica and Tyler’s story is sexy, fun, and real. But just like the characters themselves, you forget what they represent to the world at large and simply fall in love with a boy and a girl.

Your heart will break for Jess several times along this journey because that's what happens when you fall in love with a man more than half the world salivates over. Your heart will break when your "friends" end up stabbing you in the
BookSmacked
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hollywood Playboy is a love hate romance that turns into frenemies that turns into more and my heart was fully invested in everything Tyler and Jess.

Now I’ll admit it took me a minute to connect with these two together. Their frenemy relationship seems to run deep.

Hollywood Playboy is the start of what is going to be a fantastic series.
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
5 “I’m not going anywhere without you” STARS
Swoon-worthy perfection, romance at it’s finest, banter, dialogue and characters that are amazing in every single way. I NEEDED THIS BOOK DESPERATELY!!!
I’ve never read a Natasha Madison book. Denise and I have very few authors that we read together. But with the strong encouragement from Dani at InkSlinger and my utter love for anything Hollywood, I dove in and devoured this book IN A FEW HOURS.
What starts off as enemies becomes something so much more
Bellereader
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This book is 110% steam freaking heat! Jessica pictured herself the next Christiane Amanpour, but she has found that in reality she is less reporting live from a Foxhole in Tehran and more Buzzfeed who wore it best banterfeed. When she gets tapped to follow around Hollywood’s answer for James Dean, she is less than loving it. Tyler Beckett knows he’s this golden boy hotshot and boy does he play his part oh so well. One month… one man… one irresistible chance.

I voluntarily read an advance reader
D
Feb 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Great story line but at times felt a bit choppy. Loved the two characters and their chemistry but would have liked to see it build and flow more. I wanted to be shown more than told. Some of the descriptions of clothing and designer names were long-winded which distracted me from the actual evolution of their relationship. At the end of the day if she was wearing Chanel or YSL, I wanted to know how Ty and Jessica were going to navigate their attraction to one another.
I thought both characters we
Robin Powers
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved loved loved Tyler and Jessica. Review coming soon!
Dirty South Books
Hollywood Playboy

What can I say Tyler Beckett is delicious!! In true Natasha fashion- she gives us something we didn’t think we needed with a side of “I’m a cut a bitch!” This story is incredible, sexy, fun and very entertaining. Jessica and Tyler are explosive!
  • Blood Script
  • All We Were (Ex-Factor #1)
  • Lessons from a One-Night Stand  (The Baileys #1)
  • Cruel Money (Cruel, #1)
  • Famed (Imperfect Love; Friendship, Texas #3.5)
  • Truth (Sinful, #1)
  • Moonlight Scandals (de Vincent, #3)
  • Wild Card (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
  • Hollywood & Vine
  • Waiting for Willa (Big Sky, #3)
  • Anton (Chicago Blaze, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Sham Girlfriend
  • The Whole Package
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Descended (The Red Blindfold #1)
  • Remedy
  • Lucky Kiss (Hope Falls #12; Kiss #2)
  • Faking It with Damian (Clean Slate #1)
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Hollywood Royalty (3 books)
  • Hollywood Princess
  • Hollywood Prince
“You think because I do this job, it gives you the right to dissect my life and everything that goes on in it?” I shake my head. “It’s no one’s fucking business if I go home and play bongos naked.”
Her eyebrows shoot up when I say that. “You play the bongos naked?”
“That is beside the point and off the record.”
1 likes
“All day.” My lips kiss her lightly, my heart beating, my chest heaving. “All week. Scratch that, for two weeks I’ve wanted you more than I’ve ever wanted anything in my life.” 0 likes