Start by marking “Naevia-18 (The Karxen Chronicles Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Naevia-18 (The Karxen Chronicles Book 1)

Naevia-18 (The Karxen Chronicles Book 1)

A generation has passed since the plague struck mankind, one that claimed the life of every male on the planet. Afterwards, the Chaos ensued, crumbling the world’s greatest society beyond repair. Humans endured extinction however, the last vestiges of humanity coming together to build Karxen, the last city stronghold.

Karxen is more than Naevia’s home, but a city of all w
Published December 6th 2018 by Autumn Arch Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Naevia-18, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naevia-18

Haley
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Sci Fi Story

I loved this book by Christopher Guhl. Action packed, fast paced, and unpredictable. Can't wait to read more from him!
Brittney
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
My husband recommended this book to me. I was shocked because he is not usually a reader and he finished this book before me!

I was very interested in this all female Utopian society. The action was great, and the story was fast paced. I look forward to the next book in the series. Naevia-18 was a quick read but a very good story! People who like dystopian genre will love this new up an coming series.
Butterfly Bridge Reviews
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this book very interesting, A world of its own where females have to exists with out the male counterpart. Its a story of one young girl coming of age and having to choose where she believes she fits in with the world around her. But what about the world outside the walls she has safely grown up in. What lives in the vast wild. Men, monsters, Ghosts of the past. Who knows?

This story is action packed, fast paced, touching and heart felt, its something that takes your mind on a journey to
Julie Guhl
Dec 12, 2018
Lakshay Malhotra
marked it as to-read
May 25, 2019
Christopher is the author of the science fiction NAEVIA-18 (Autumn Arch Publishing, 2018). He lives in Iowa with his wife and their little dog. Check out http://ChristopherGuhl.com for more details about his work.

He can also be found on Twitter and Facebook!