Start by marking “Rooney's Pain (Ruthless Rejects MC, 2)” as Want to Read:
Rooney's Pain (Ruthless Rejects MC, 2)

Rooney's Pain

(Ruthless Rejects MC #2)

The MC was my life, but she was my world. Taken from me by an enemy, everything I thought I knew spiraled out of control. I have to make a hard decision.

Betray my club to get her back. Or let her go and live with the guilt that I let her die?

More info coming soon!
Published January 2019 by crescent Snow Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Rooney's Pain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rooney's Pain

Neringa Neringiukas
Jan 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Honeslty, I was apprehensive about this book. The reasons?
I meet Rooney in previous book and I wasn't his fan. He came to me as someone who has no fate in his club. And all that is related to his girl. He loved her but he didn't wanted her in the club and the danger it brings. The way he described his reasons sounded to me like he thought that the club was weak and can't protect their own. And he acted like life out of the club walls is fairytale. No accidents and no monsters out there.
And with
Ruby Ap.
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading authors' work since the beginning :)
I've got to admit that I've been anxious for Rooney's story to come out because I was intrigued by his character. I will admit that at first I didn't like his character too much in Venom's story, "VENOM'S REVENGE" because it seemed to me that he didn't have too much faith in his MC protecting their own safe but in this story we get more insight into his thinking and into some of the reasons as to why he hasn't claimed the woman who owns his black soul, Brynleigh.

Yet, here, Rooney has no choice
Jennifer Finn
Jan 24, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the second book in the Ruthless Rejects MC Series by Jenika Snow and Sam Crescent. I’m always apprehensive about reading a book where either the H or the h is being forced to betray someone especially when it’s an MC. I didn’t really like Rooney in the first book because he acted like an ass to Venom and it seemed like he was trying to make him feel like it was wrong for him to fall in love. I can understand Rooney wanting to keep Brynleigh safe but who exactly was he protecting her from ...more
Raecharmed
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second installment in this series and is just as good as the first one.

Rooney has been trying to keep Bryn at arms length not wanting to bring her into his life. Its not long before they both give in to temptation. However when a threat to the club kidnaps Bryn Rooney will do anything to get her back. What they don't count on is that one of their own is working with someone outside the club to cause trouble. Will Rooney be able to save Bryn without bringing more trouble down onto the
Rhonda
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! When Jenika and Sam get together to write, they really write!! In the second book of this series, Rooney has to figure out a way to save his woman, who has been kidnapped by a rival gang, without hurting Venom. I loved the twist and turns in this story. When you think you know what is going to happen, BAM...............it goes a totally different way. This book kept me on the edge of my seat and I finished it in one setting!! I will be eagerly waiting for the next installment of this seri ...more
Sandy Nikolas
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mc
Another good installment

I really liked this story. I felt it had a great storyline. Brynleigh (loved that name) and Rooney are so good together. I’m glad it didn’t drag out, them getting together.
LMR
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Jenika Snow, Sam Crescent, & Booksprout
Rooney's Pain (Ruthless Rejects MC, 2) by Jenika Snow Rooney's Pain (Ruthless Rejects MC, 2) By: Jenika Snow & Sam Crescent
Great Series With An Awesome Balance Between Drama & S€X¥ Times!!
The writing Duo can't be beat, especially if you're lookin' for some H€@T...
They lack a serious Punch... Bringing you Gritty, Emotional, Raw, sometimes Bloody, & Always S€X¥ Stories!
If you like MC Tales with Flare, look NO further than this Combo... Their stories are a Series, this is True, but if you miss ONE, you can still enjoy the FUN! As these
Leslee
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rooney knows he isn't a good man, not even close. Being in an MC, violence is part of the gig and isn't the place for a sweet girl like Brynleigh. That doesn't mean he can give her up though. He has loved her for so long and kept her a secret from everyone. Once he sees her in the trunk of that car and in the hands of man he doesn't trust, all bets are off. He will do whatever it takes to get her back. Once he does, he will claim her and never let her go. Bryn has loved Rooney for so long. When ...more
Nova
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This duo of writers have got to be one of my faves and I was so looking forward to Rooney’s story, we met him in Venom’s Revenge and he was intriguing.

Rooney is no saint not by any stretch of the imagination he has been a part of the Ruthless Rejects from the start. But the girl that he loves is too sweet for the life that he can offer her, but that doesn’t mean that he will give her up. He tries to keep his distance and keep her a secret but someone knows about her and she has been taken he wi
Tracey
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Ruthless Rejects MC Series. I was drawn in from the very beginning And didn’t want to put the book down. I wanted to continuing reading to see if Rooney would continue to keep Bryn at a distance, even though he was really into her, but felt he was completely wrong for her.

Bryn has been kept away of Rooney’s MC activities, but is put in the middle, when a rat in the club and a wealthy outsider want to take over the club. Bryn is kidnapped and Rooney will do anythin
Mary
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really loved this "Rooney's Pain"!! It's a stand alone story but the second story in the "Ruthless Rejects MC" series. The story of course has connected characters and you probably would get more out of this one if you read them in order. This one is Rooney and Bryn's story! It's a very captivating, edge of your seat ride but a fairly quick and intense read. I loved this story! Rooney has loved her from affair never letting anyone know of her or wanting to let her get close for fear she would ...more
Darlene
Donna
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a dramatic suspense story that starts right away with action/adventure. Rooney is an MC member whose woman (Bryn) was kidnapped by an enemy MC leader (Vincenzo). Rooney is told that he must kill his MC President (Venom), or Bryn will be killed. When he kills Venom to save Bryn, he knows his whole MC will be after him along with Vincenzo most likely, and there is a chance Vincenzo won't release Bryn after all. Then there are shocking surprises, betrayals within the MC, and torturous acti ...more
Shana81
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fun and hot read from this writing duo. Rooney loves Bryn from afar never wanting to bring her into the MC lifestyle but when she is kidnapped the choice is taken away and he must admit how much he loves her. Can he protect her from those threatening her life if he does not betray his club? I thought this was a sexy quick read it has bloodshed, action and lots of hot scenes. Rooney and Bryn were so perfect for each other. I cant wait for the next book in this series if you love MC storie ...more
Courtney Turner
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So we get to meet Roonie and gets bit of his story in the previous book. So I was pretty excited to read this book. And I have to say Sam and Jenika don’t disappoint with this action packed love story. It’s definitely not your usual love story that’s for sure, it will keep you on your toes right from the very beginning. Loved it from beginning to end. Can’t sit for another collaboration between these two power house writers!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily le
Michele
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rooney’s pain over Brynleigh will capture your heart
This is my 2nd book by Jenika and she quickly draws you into the story of Brynleigh and Rooney. Brynleigh is captured by a rival to get Rooney to kill the president of the MC. With no where to turn, Rooney has to commit to killing Venom then rescue Brynleigh. Will Rooney’s plan work? Will he find the rat before his MC kills him? You have to read to find out and won’t want to put the book down until you finish reading.
Brenda Moser
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by this duo of authors. They once again bring an intense story filled with suspense,danger and a sizzling hot romance. I loved Rooney and Bryn's characters and felt they were perfect for each other. It's a fast paced story,moves fluidly and had me turning the pages as fast as I could to see what happens next. I loved and highly recommend this book.

jamie Ockenhouse
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bryn and Rooney are going to take you on a trip through murder and mayhem that leads them through hell and back. Can't keep a strong woman down and don't doubt what love will make you do.

They learn not to mess with a man who has a strong love for his woman. The twists and surprises are going to stick you to this book like crazy glue.

Another MC masterpiece. I received an ARC for an honest and voluntarily review.
Lisa Bing
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well written exciting read full of danger, violence and deep love

This was my first book in the series and I was really grabbed by how gritty and exciting it was. The characters were well laid out, though I was a little surprised that Rooney held back so much from his club. Brynleigh was a lot tougher than Rooney gave her credit for and thank goodness for that! They had deep roots, sizzling chemistry and a swoon worthy love. What a crazy ride these two ended up going on!
Nora Flood-Houston
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rooney has been a hard character to like but he gets his redemption in the awesome book. He’s loved Bryn for a long time and tried to keep her away from the MC but now the worlds have collided and he must choose. Venom, the MC President, or Bryn. Lots of intense moments. Loved this book! An excellent collaboration between these two authors.

Debra Richardson
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing and I loved it! It is a wild ride that is gritty, suspenseful, witty, and funny. There is betrayal, deceit, and so much more to look forward to in this book. The chemistry between the main characters is hot, potent, and intense. Definitely recommended.

Rose
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another fantastic story from the great duo of Jenika Snow and Sam Crescent. I liked this story. There were some interesting twists, REALLY INTERESTING. At first I wasn't sure about Brynleigh but I soon came to like her, a lot! And oh my, I can't wait to read the next story in the series. I have a feeling it's going to be a doozy!!!
Lisa H
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it

Rooney is seriously caught between a rock and a hard place.
His dilemma?
Take out Venom, his MC prez or his unofficial old lady Brynlleigh comes back to him . In pieces. A rival club took her as leverage.

How will Rooney get her out of this mess?
What lengths will he go through?

ObsessiveReader
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book. In the first book, Rooney tried to warn Venom about getting involved with a woman (especially one from outside the club). He felt that it made them vulnerable and they could be used against them. This book just went to prove his point when Brynleigh is used against him to make him betray his club. This is definitely a series I will continue to read.
Treasa
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
GREAT READ! INTENSE!
A non-stop bundle of chaos that will plague and consume you throughout this insanely edgy suspense filled read with in your face twists that are emotionally charged and sexy hot chemistry that at times makes it hard to put down with your heart thumping and your mouth hanging wide open! An exciting must read!
Beth DiLoreto
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved it

rooney and brynleigh is a must read. you meet rooney in venom and rebekahs book. lots of action and death. which i loved. it shows the grittier side if mc life, but also how the men can be soft and loving
Rose
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Ruthless Rejects MC Series by Jenika Snow and Sam Crescent. Sam and Jenika did it again! This is Rooney and Brynleigh story. I loved and highly recommend this book. I can't wait to read the next story in the series, hoping it's Crank!
Chanika Taylor
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Did not read the first book in the series so I didnt really know what to expect. As always if you dont read the first book in the series you dont feel lost and can follow along. I will read Venom's Revenge but looking forward to the next book.
Rowena
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Action packed with a sweet side that didn’t disappoint. I enjoyed the characters and the storyline it was filled with danger, suspense and steamy loving. I’m glad I got to see another side of the MC.
Miss Piggy
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I loved this! It grabbed me from the first page, kept me til the last and enthralled me in between. Well worth your time to read it.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

Ruthless Rejects MC (2 books)
  • Venom's Revenge (Ruthless Rejects MC, 1)