Start by marking “Retrieve (The Stormers Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Retrieve (The Stormers Trilogy, #1)

Retrieve

(The Stormers Trilogy #1)

What if the job you took to stay alive might be what kills you?

Kade knows what it is to suffer. He knows what it’s like to lose everything and everyone around him.

His job in a Stormer Unit guarantees not just his survival in the decimated country of Azetaria, but his sister Meg’s. Even if it means facing the Numachi warriors baying for his blood, he’ll do what it takes to
Expected publication: December 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Retrieve, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Retrieve

Nicki Chapelway
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really can't decide if I should rate this book four stars or four and a half stars. This is definitely my favorite book that I've read from Sarah Addison-Fox to date.

The first half of the book reminded me of Mulan which was awesome because it was hilarious. Hadley and Kade were both fun characters and definitely had human limitations. When I first read that these characters were called "Stormers" I had thought that they hunted storms like a previous book that I had read (Roar) so I was pleasan
D.M.
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Retrieve is the first book in a new series available on Kindle Unlimited. It’s a dystopian world. Survival is just the beginning.

Hadley is a female in a man's world. Her brother has gone missing and she has no means to look after herself. She needs food but her job prospects are looking slim. Now she has to leave her home if she doesn’t want to become a rich man's plaything.

Kade is part of the Stormer unit. His job is to retrieve the unattainable. Mission impossible, but when he does actually g
Karyssa
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review to come when published :)
Sarah Grace Grzy
Review and rating to come.
Abigail
RTC after release!!!! I hate to rush my life, but January honestly cannot come soon enough!! I need book 2!!!
Sarah Addison-Fox
Nov 12, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Content advisory:

Moderate language
Moderate violence
Mild romance
LooseBoots
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read of Sarah’s and I enjoyed this very much.
It engaged my attention throughout and I found the characters solid and believable.
It was an interesting journey of mystery and intrigue with a bit of romance .
I don’t put spoilers in my reviews, suffice to say I can’t wait for the next in the series.
Allyson
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review to come after publication!
Claire Banschbach
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, romance
I beta read this for Sarah and I loved it! It's a super fun, fast-paced, full of fun plot twists, and full of wonderful characters.

I really really liked Kade. He's such a hotheaded guy, but so loyal to his family. He makes my heart happy. And Hadley is a very interesting character that is in for quite the journey.

The plot and setting is super fun and intriguing, with plenty of action! I really enjoyed the world that she constructed, and I'm so looking forward to exploring it more in the next f
Ruby McDemon
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this story. I found the world of the Stormer's different and intriguing. I really liked how Kade try's so hard to come off as meaner than he really is. I also believe that Hadley is really brace to go to the unknown to try to find her brother. This was a great book and I can't wait to find out what's next in this world.
Hannah Schuck
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AHHHHH!! That was Soo amazing!! For one this is the best book I have read by Sarah Addison Fox and it surpasses most of my favorite romance novels, because of the way she can make a relationship so amazing. The whole time they are focused on their mission their growing closer without meaning to!! I love the way she writes!

The world in this book is so uniquely fashioned and it holds such magical beauty in the way it's created. The different cultures and languages, plus the speaking dialects. I lo
Tricia Mingerink
emrys merlin
Rebecca
Merie Shen
Nov 29, 2018
Sarah Addison-Fox is a New Zealand-born misfit who writes action-packed fantasy with a smattering of punch ups, mega amounts of romance and a dash of family values.

“The youngest warrior scowled at him and rattled off something in a dialect Kade was unfamiliar with.

What backwater hellhole did these two mongrels climb out of?

A knot of tension began building in his shoulders, the desire to react growing almost unbearable.

He looked once more around the room, and when he was sure there would be no one around to run and get the chief’s guards, Kade eased back in his chair a little, a placating smile on his face as he prepared to kill them as swiftly as possible.”
0 likes