Start by marking “Cowboys for Christmas (Holly Hills, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cowboys for Christmas (Holly Hills, #1)

Cowboys for Christmas

(Holly Hills #1)

3 cowboys…2 weeks…1 wedding!

Claire, Georgia, and Mary Catherine couldn’t be more different, but they promised they would be there for one another no matter what. And when they all gather in Holly Hills, Texas, for Mary Catherine’s Christmas wedding, they’ll find they have one thing in common: hearts that are about to be branded—by unforgettable cowboys.

In “Love Me,
Published November 19th 2018 by Macie Rae Publisher (first published November 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Cowboys for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cowboys for Christmas

Start your review of Cowboys for Christmas (Holly Hills, #1)
Duchess Nicole
What a great collaborative work by three talented ladies! I just loved how these three love stories intertwined.

In Terri Osburn's first off-island effort, a forbidden sort of romance based on secret old crushes comes back to life in "Love Me Cowboy." Claire's best friend's little brother was the star of her real life dreams for one night years ago. When Claire did the walk of shame, sneaking from his bed in the early morning hours, she never thought she'd have to be so close to him again. Now,
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)
I'm loving the new cover for this anthology. If you're looking for a quick holiday read, this is a perfect book for you.

4.5 Stars

Cowboys for Christmas was a very quick read but each novella are long enough you can enjoy each story to the fullest. The overlapping of the three stories making one was well done. With just a hint of a holiday theme, this book can be read any time of the year.

Love Me, Cowboy by Terri Osburn

Claire had always had a thing for her best friend’s little brother, in fact,
☕️Kimberly
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love Me Cowboy by Terri Osburn shares Claire’s story. Claire grew up a little on the pudgy side, with a mother who never let her forget her shortcomings. This is a second chance romance and was sinfully sweet. I connected with Claire and swooned over her bull riding cowboy. It was fun seeing his unsurety and her growth. I laughed, and swooned. I look forward to reading more from Osburn.

Kiss Me Cowboy by Liz Talley gives us Georgia’s story. Lord the woman was funny. Georgia grew up poor on the
Terri
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, street-team-book
I love Christmas anthologies. This one was kind of unique in that all three authors are telling a story of the same time span and the same characters , each from the perspective of a different character. I read this because I really like books by Kim Law, but the other two authors also hit it out of the park! I had never read anything by Liz Talley before, but I will certainly read more by her now. Terri Osburn also did a remarkable job (as usual).
The three heroines in this book are friends
Jackie
Book Info
ebook
Expected publication: November 18th 2014 by InterMix
ISBN 0698185404 (ISBN13: 9780698185401)
edition language English
other editions (1)
Source:Netgalley EARC

Book Buy Links
Amazon
B&N

BOOK SYNOPSIS

3 cowboys…2 weeks…1 wedding!

Three all-new stories by Kim Law, Terri Osburn, and Liz Talley

Bette Hansen
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fantastic compilation of stories by three amazing authors. Each of these stories occur simultaneously while 3 friends are reunited in Texas for the wedding of one. While centered around the holiday season, they aren't really holiday stories. They are however three incredible stories featuring 3 completely sexy cowboys and the women who steal their hearts. I highly recommend this book to everyone.

Love Me Cowboy by Terri Osburn is about Claire and her second chance with the now all grown
Kari
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, 2014
While not really a "holiday" book, I still enjoyed it. It happens to take place before Christmas, but the holiday didn't really play a huge part any of the stories.

The three stories focus on three friends who are in town for a wedding. Claire, Georgia and Mary Catherine have been friends forever. Of the three women, I liked Claire's story the best. I liked the friends to lovers part of her and Tyler's story. I though their ending was sweet. I felt like George's story was the most rushed and
Shari
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The perfect read, three cowboys, three girlfriends home for a wedding. This story takes place in two weeks prior to the wedding. Three different POV from three different amazing authors. The stories all blended together, it was like reading one book.

Love Me Cowboy by Terri Osborn. This is the story of Claire, who grew up pudgy and now has lost weight, she still sees herself as fat. She meets up with Tyler again, whom she had a one night fling with many years ago ( she believed it was pity sex)
Jessica Alcazar
****** HAPPY RELEASE DAY ****** I've been waiting a while to be able to post my review on this greeeeeeat anthology and I finally can! Thank you Penguin Random House publishing for providing me with this ARC via NetGalley!

FIVE swoon worthy cowboy stars for ALL these stories. I really REALLY enjoyed how three different authors took short stories and were able to intertwined them into each other for a BANGING HEA all around :)

Love Me Cowboy ..... OH, soooooooo sweet and tender. Friend to lovers.
Sharlen
Oct 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, arc
***ARC through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review***

A delightful & fun holiday wedding tale complete with three women and some hot, hunky and slightly misunderstood cowboys. One wedding, three authors and three POVs make for lots of laughter and warm fuzzies just in time for the holidays.
Jess (Gone with the Words)
Cowboys for Christmas was a fun, different kind of love story. Each author puts their own personal touches and make each woman unique.

Read my full review, originally posted on Gone with the Words
Kristi, A Book Fanatic
Nov 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2014
I loved the collaborative feel of this story!! I loved the 3 friends and seeing their stories told during the same time period. And the hot Texan guys weren't bad at all either. :)
Gale
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I think this is the first anthology I have read that flows through the same time frame for the main characters, in such intricate detail. It follows the same days and situations and made I was able to put myself in whichever characters shoes to see their point of view. It really was fun!

The overall theme of the stories is one of three best friends since childhood, Mary Catherine, is getting married at Christmas and is home in Holly Hills, Texas where the three grew up together as close as
Cricket
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Each of these books in this set is enjoyable and well written. These books are about three best friends and the cowboys that steal their hearts. Georgia a tough as nails former pro volleyball player, Claire the sweet school teacher that needs to gain just a little more self-confidence and Mary Catherine an artist that is about to get married. The three cowboys that have caught the attention and hearts of these women are strong men, with gentle hearts. Tyler the bull rider currently home ...more
Katherine Horvath
Cowboy for Christmas:
Love Me Cowboy: Fantastic love story! Great writing and storytelling. Love the fire throughout the book. Characters were wonderful.

Kiss Me Cowboy: I loved how Reed and Georgia connected so well together. I loved the challenges that all the characters were going through. It was a fun and romantic story. I loved how the friends always talked about what they deserve. I was great writing.

Marry Me Cowboy: I loved how this had a lot of surprises and suspense throughout it.
Lori
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this anthology from Kim Law as part of her review team. I am giving my honest review of the book.

I have read books by all of the authors before and was excited to have them all in one place working together to create a great holiday read.

I really enjoyed the idea of having all three stories together in one place so that the story never quite ended - it was fun to see the events unfold from each of the friends perspectives. Claire and Tyler’s story was probably my
Beth
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am familiar with Kim Law and Liz Talley. The new author to me is Terri Osburn ... so fun to see/ or read this collection. i love Christmas. u know that!! such a fan of the cover. I look forward to reading more from all 3. so cool!! These 3 take u on a ride to Holly Hills, Texas. so fun!! Christmas reads are the greatest. so awesome. if you love a great holiday read ...do check this one out!! must read. Such a fun one indeed!!
Vikki Vaught
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Musings

It's unusual when all stories in an anthology are stellar, but that is certainly the case with Cowboys for Christmas! I have always adored these authors and can't wait to read more of their books. Each story is emotionally charged with engaging characters and a satisfying plot. Although each author's has a different style, these stories flow beautifully from one to the other. Well done, ladies. Happy reading !
Julia David
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I like the cowboys and the women who love them. Three stories about friends who come together for a wedding. As they get ready for the wedding, they find old love and new love. Good stories.
Yvonne Cruz
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Get ready for a sweet and fun anthology filled with hunky cowboys, and three long time girlfriends that have vowed to stand by each other in good times and bad times.
Add to that three talented authors, Kim Law, Terri Osbourn and Liz Talley, and you have a winner.
The three stories occur at one time, all have a thread of second chances , hope , the power of friendship,relationships, love and of course the magic of Christmas.
So , start the holiday season with this feel good anthology. It will leave
Marissa
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review

This is a set of three stories of three different childhood friends who find love with a cowboy. We have Kiss Me, Cowboy by Liz Talley, Love Me, Cowboy by Terri Osburn and Marry Me, Cowboy by Kim Law which tells Claire, Georgia, and Mary Catherine stories.

If you enjoy handsome cowboys and romance you will enjoy these stories. Tis an enjoyable read on a cold night to keep you warm.
Phyllis
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three stories told by 3 different authors about 3 different women who are best friends. Claire, Georgia and Mary Catherine. All together again for Mary Catherine's wedding in Holly Hills Texas. For 2 weeks they will remember their pasts, plan for a future and find 3 Cowboys.

The women have all come together for the wedding of Mary Catherine and Brad on Christmas eve. While going through the 2 weeks of wedding festivities the women with deal with their past, present and what they see in their
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Reviewed for Read Your Writes Book Reviews
by Kim

Ten years after the three musketeers (Claire Campbell, Georgia Hightower and Mary Catherine Holly) graduated from high school, they all return to Holly Hills, Texas, to celebrate the wedding of Mary Catherine. Two weeks is all it takes to change their lives in ways they never expected, for the better. Each will find what they want most out of life which is love and acceptance. Terri Osburn, Liz Talley, and Kim Law invite readers to visit Holly
Janie Evans
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Cowboys for Christmas" gives you 3 stories in one book. The first part is from Terri Osbun 'Love Me, Cowboy." We have Claire and Tyler's story. One of Claire's best friends is Tyler's older sister. They meet again when Tyler's sister is engaged to be married.

The second part of the book is by Liz Talley 'Kiss Me, Cowboy." In this story we get to know Georgia and Reed. They don't know each other and Georgia has a bit of a chip on her shoulder since she grew up in Holly Hills, TX as the poor girl.
 Reading In Pajamas
Review: Cowboys for Christmas by Liz Talley, Kim Law, and Terri Osburn http://wp.me/p3d0RZ-1Lg
Publication Date: November 18, 2014
Reviewed by: Reading In Pajamas/ Donna
Rated: 3.5 Stars

"Love Me, Cowboy" was a cute love story revolving around past love rekindling. I liked Tyler and Claire and enjoyed reading how they worked through their misconceptions of the past to find the adults they have become. Terri Osburn has a nice easy flow to her writing that brought the characters to life.

"Kiss Me,
Paula
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cowboys for Christmas by Liz Talley, Kim Law & Terri Osburn is a merry, feel good, holiday read. Three girlfriends, three hot cowboys, and one upcoming wedding make for a delightful anthology. While a different author writes each novella on a different girl and guy, they mesh together perfectly. The friends are unique, but I feel as if they are believable as best buds. The individual cowboys are perfectly for winning the hearts of Claire, Georgia, and even Mary Catherine, who thinks she has ...more
Nicole Laverdure
Three captivating stories of women who forever changed the lives of three sexy and adorable cowboys. These three authors, Liz Talley, Kim Law and Terri Osburn are very talented writers who blended their writing skill to offer their fans an amazing box set of love stories to be charmed with! A must to recommend if you love country romance!
Jeanie Jackson
Nov 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Fun! The three books in this anthology all work together to create one story focusing on a different character in the same time period in each book. Claire and Tyler were my favorite couple. I can not image how hard it was to coordinate the overlapping stories, but I loved it.
Katherina
Nov 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Each story would work perfectly on their own, but all three together in one book is fantastic. They flow nicely into each other, like a nice three course meal. Enjoy!
Tracy's Place
Oct 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 out of 5

Marry Me, Cowboy by Kim Law was my favorite of the three stories. :)
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wishing On A Star (A Shooting Stars Novel Book 3)
  • Montana Dreams (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #4)
  • Ask Me to Stay
  • Montana Promises (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #5)
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
  • Sprinkles on Top (Sugar Springs, #3)
  • Rising Star (Shooting Stars, #1)
  • Hardheaded (Deep in the Heart, #1)
  • My Kind of Forever (Trillium Bay, #2)
  • It's In His Forever (Red River Valley #4.5)
  • The Wonder of Now (Sanctuary Sound, #3)
  • Among The Stars (A Shooting Stars Novel Book 4)
  • Sugar Springs (Sugar Springs, #1)
  • Her Hopes and Dreams (Ardent Springs, #4)
  • The Promise of Us (Sanctuary Sound #2)
  • Sweet Nothings (Sugar Springs, #2)
  • The Last in Love (Ardent Springs, #5)
I unashamedly read, write and love romance books. I adore the weight of a book in hand and the anticipation of a happy ending. I love the journey, the word play and the magic of story. Nothing's better than reading a good book...except writing one. You can learn more about me and my award-winning romances at http://www.liztalleybooks.com