Start by marking “Snow (Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides #6)” as Want to Read:
Snow (Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides #6)

Snow

(Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides #6)

Alpha male alien comes to Earth to pick up a bride and instead meets a beautiful scientist whose job it is to capture him.

NYT Bestselling Author, Michelle M. Pillow, is back with a brand new sci-fi alien romance adventure.

Tushar (aka Snow Chaos) knows there is little chance of finding a wife on his ice-ball of a home planet. Few can survive the subzero temperatures. When G
Published January 8th 2019 by The Raven Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Snow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snow

Start your review of Snow (Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides #6)
Amanda Richardson
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Snow by Michelle Pillow was a very cute and fun read. Ms. Pillow is a great writer - her world building is stellar - and her writing style is easy to read and clear. Snow is the third story about three brothers who travel to earth to find mates. I missed his brothers' stories but this can be enjoyed as a standalone - I will go back and read Frost and Ice soon.
Jennifer believes in aliens and has worked with an agency that wants to test aliens but she was working behind the scenes to thwart their
Ana
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let It Snow....

Isotz (Ice) and Edur (Frost) have found their loves, where does that leave Tushar (Snow) now? A lonely existence with no one to love a blue alien and now his brothers are so busy with their mates that he really doesn't feel like being a third wheel as they call it on earth. All he desires is someone to love like his brothers have and it just may come in the form of a star gazer.

I really enjoyed this book. It was funny and exciting. It was the perfect end to the trilogy. I love th
Tomika Campisi
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great story of the last brother to find love on Earth. Loved each one of these books and the characters. A must read!
Popcorn
Jan 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Sorta of funny

The Santa part is funny. I am not sure if anyone can really explain that. The book itself was so, so.
Amanda Bhear
Mar 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
They are a fun set. Snow is a little bummed. It is not the trip he had imagined. He is happy for his brothers but he is lonely. He has no one to talk to. He has to wear clothes all the time, knock on doors, & be prepared to run if anything happens. Jennifer sees him wandering around in the snow in his boxer shorts. He is out late at night wanting some one to talk to, his brothers are with their wives. He comes upon a woman with a camera pointed at his home. He wants to know why. She tries to tal ...more
Cheryl Drake johnson
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tushar aka Snow Chaos is the only brother without a mate and his brothers spend all their free time with their wives and he doesn't have anyone to talk too. He just so happens to meet up one night in the middle of the Montana winter with Dr. Jennifer Petals who lead him to believe that she was out just taking pictures of the sky which of course Snow did not for one minute believe. She worked for The Milano Foundation which was to find and capture Aliens. But Dr. Petals and Jim had other plans fo ...more
Nikki Brooks
Snow may be last to find his bride, but that doesn't mean that he has it easy. He may have seen his brothers meet and fall in love, but that does not make his path smoother. If anything it seems to make it worse!

When he meets Jennifer she portrays herself as a hiker looking at the sky but when she zaps him with a sedative, even Snow knows that there is something wrong.

Jennifer has been undercover in the Foundation. She has been slowly helping captured aliens escape. But Snow and his brothers hav
Jenni
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We first met the intergalactic corporation Galaxy Brides in the excellent Dragon Lords series, and now we are seeing how the enterprise began.  Unfortunately for the re-named Snow and his brothers Frost and Ice, formerly of the frozen planet Sintaz, there seems to be more enthusiasm than competence, and things don't always go as planned.  Information about Earth and its inhabitants has been woefully inadequate, the promised brides aren't lining up to be claimed, Earth culture has some strange an ...more
JKAF
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is awesome! You need to read this book to learn what happens next in the series!

Possible SPOILERS

Tushar wants off his planet to find a mate and with the help of the Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides he'll go taking his brothers Izotz + Edur with him.
Arriving on Earth with new names and a new appearance the men begin their search for mates but The Milano Foundation wants them...for research.
Tushar has a new Earth name Snow Chaos and he is the last of his brothers to find a mate but when h
Robin
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Michelle Pillow -Snow : A Qurilixen World Novella: (Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides Book 6)

Snow Chaos (adopted earth name) is the last of the three brothers to find a mate. They are from the ice planet Sintaz,and were brought to earth by Galaxy Mail Order Brides being promised females to mate. Unfortunately they were betrayed somehow and now the Milano Foundation wants to capture the blue aliens to be “studied”. It is suggested readers go in order of these three books.)
Understandingly, Snow is fe
Leopardwolf
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my - I absolutely love this series and SNOW has to be my favourite. Why? Well besides the fact that everything gets wrapped up (sort of) and the fact that Snow finds his human and vibrates with her, and that we get to see how Frost and Ice and their wives are doing, but above all that is the fact that all their lives and their happiness and freedom is all on Gary and Bob's shoulders (shudder) and who the heck let Gary drive a car? These bumbling idiots just might save the day!
Ohhhhh and we fi
Cheri
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Snow came to earth with his brothers, it was to find wives. Getting kidnapped by an evil scientist wasn't part of the plan. His two brothers had successfully found mates and they were all hiding out from the evil men and women after them.

Jennifer wasn't who he thought she was. In fact, she was much more. Working for the scientist wasn't what it looked like. Is it possible she and Snow had a connection? Certain indications said they were.

The aliens were alpha, innocent in many ways, and ver
Frances Law
Feb 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Funny

Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides has to be one of the funniest sf Rom series out there. This is the final of three books about three alien brothers. Ice, Frost and Snow have paid the G.A.M.O.B representatives, Gary and Bob, a lot of money to take them to Earth where they’ll have their pick of women as brides. Unfortunately, Gary and Bob got all of their information on humans from action movies. This leads to the brothers and the women they met being pursued by a billionaire who wants to exper
Melissa
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Snow is the last of the brothers to find his mate. Little does he know she also worked for the very organization that has been hunting his family since they arrived at Earth. Galaxy Brides does everything they can to bring their grooms the brides they have been promised. Unfortunately, they have been watching too many action movies to get their advice.

All of the intrigue, romance, danger and comedy keep you riveted to each word. I did not want to put the book down. I only wish we could see all o
Georgiana
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
"I’ve known aliens were real since I was a little girl."

A fast-pace, funny, quick read of Snow the last Sintazian brother not mated. Unfortunately for him, the woman he chooses to mate with decides to stick a needle in is arm and sedate him. Why, you might ask? Does she know who he is? Does she work for Milano? All shall be revealed with a nice little twist.

I enjoyed this story and was glad that is was all wrapped up by the end. I did wish I felt a little more of a connection between Jennife
Karen Nastasio
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Snow

Wow just finished this book and was amazing, Snow and his brothers came to earth to find there mates, Frost has Meg and Ice has Elle but Snow is still looking for his but wonders if he will ever find her. While out walking he comes across someone taking photos of the place they all share but keeps saying they are taking photos of the stars but Snow doesn’t believe her, while asking her name he finds himself attracted to her she has wild red hair that he likes and her name Jennifer and she ma
Monica
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a good ending to this series. Everything gets resolved in this book. You could read this as a stand alone but I would highly recommend reading the first 2 books. Snow finds his love. Snow, Ice and Frost face their enemies. This book ends with the Happily Ever After that everyone who has been reading this series has been looking forward to.

*I received a free copy of this book via the author and am voluntarily leaving a review.*
Pam Louis
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Planet sintaz ( ice tundra planet)
Galaxy mail order Brides landed on on there world Edur signed himself and his 2 brothers izotz and tushar to be taken to earth to find Brides but nothing went as planed they weren't welcomed as the were told, women didn't want to be kiddanaped as they were yold, lol , real nothing was as expected. People were even after them.
Fun , action packed and not to be missed. I loved the characters.
Voluntarily reviewed a copy and I honestly loved it.
Carmen
Jul 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good Vibrations

I just knew Snow would have a good story and his was as funny as his two brothers books were. He won the human bride jackpot too if you are into titles. A little danger, some earth sex and boom, another funny read has come to an end with the villains vanquished and a HEA. I think it would be hilarious to read a novella about the three couples celebrating Christmas since the guys have such a funny misunderstanding about it.
Lynne Bell
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun story and I love Snow. He’s really dejected at the beginning. Ice has Elle and Frost has Meg and he doesn’t think he’ll ever find his mate but of course, fate intervenes and Snow finally finds his mate and gets to vibrate with her! These are all really quick fun reads, well written and narrated perfectly, as always by Kylie Stewart. And Gary and Bob .... what can I say ... I love these little aliens! Entertaining read!
MommaT
Dec 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Michelle Pillow knows how to keep you entertained.
Snow finally gets his HEA. Gary & Bob, of Galaxy Mail Order Brides, are freaking hilarious... their whole idea of romance is based on Earth action-adventure movies! They continually steal the scene. A touch of danger, an Earth-Alien steamy scene, lots of one-liners, and quite a bit of Earth custom confusion make this a fun romp. A nice wrap up to the trilogy.

I received this book in exchange for an honest review.
Biggs_bookcase
May 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Snows depressed because after months ans months on Earth he’s stuck living in the middle of no where with his brothers and their wives. He decides late one night to go to for a walk. Finds him self a girl and a camera. Friend or Foe? Is she the enemy? Is she a possible mate? I quite enjoy these Mail Order Bride books. They are short but quite entertaining! The narrator has done well through out and I always have a good giggle or two when listening.
Laura Martinez
May 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Galaxy Alien Mail order bride strike again!

Throughout the series Snow has been my favorite. The author certainly saved the best for last. Milano is still tracking the brothers and Jennifer shows up. As you can imagine it causes a uproar but it was a nice little twist. This sci-fi is a quick and easy listen. The narrator does a wonderful job portraying all of the characters and it’s easy to follow.
Dmcl
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Snow meets his mate, Dr. Jennifer Petals, in this last book of the trilogy. She and her brother had been secretly aiding the aliens in their efforts to escape. Now, they are all in grave danger from Milano and his alien capturing team. All the players are in place, including Bob and Gary. Will they be able to end the looming threat and live in peace? Read on to find out. Highly recommended.
Jennifer Lowrance
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The great plot pulled me in from the beginning and the characters, who were so detailed that you felt you knew them personally, kept me totally captivated until the turn of the very last page! Like all the books in this series, it can be read by itself, but it's so much better when you read all of them. It was great getting to see the couples from the previous books. Great book!! ...more
Hsu Lee
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
It was a great book!
The Galaxy Alien Mail Order Bride services are at it again.
Tushar, aka Snow Chaos, is offered a chance to find a bride.
Only if it was that simple.
He wants to experience what his brothers have with their wives.
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
Teresa
Jan 09, 2019 rated it really liked it

This was a fun book to read! It is the third of the brothers coming from the ice planet to Earth to find brides. Of course nothing ever works out as planned. They are chased by scientists who want to “study” them. Then Snow finds an intruder, is she an enemy or not? Will Jennifer melt Snow’s heart or display it for study?
Jill
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was laughing so hard while reading this. I just loved the woman who is trying to keep her cover and take down the bad guys while falling for the good guys. I was thoroughly entertained, I laughed out loud, and yelled at my kindle. This is how the corporation started and it was a great way to see how it all began.
Deja
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an awesome read, I am so ,loving this series and every book within it. I have been this series since the beginning and I can honestly say that I have not been disappointed with and of the stories. Snow was yet another slam dunk for this incredible author. I loved the dynamic between Snow and Jennifer, everyone has to decide sooner or later whether love is truly worth the risk.
Aurrora James
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Snow and Jennifer? No - Gary and Bob!

This series is great for a light, silly read. As much as the hero and heroine are good, I have to say that Gary and Bob totally steal the show. They make the books worth reading. How can you doubt two aliens that based their whole matchmaking scheme on Earth action movies?

• Beauty and the Beast (Interstellar Brides® Program: The Beasts, #3)
  • Maid for the Beast (Interstellar Brides® Program: The Beasts, #2)
  • Surprise Mates (Interstellar Brides Program, #21)
  • Spellcasting with a Chance of Spirits (Grimm Cove, #3)
  • Glacier (Elemental Mates #1)
  • Seduced by the Highland Werewolf: An Immortal Highlander (Druid Series Book 5)
  • Dark Secrets Absolved (The Children Of The Gods #46)
  • Alien's Feral Seed (Fated Mates of Apara #3)
  • Maverick (Motor City Alien Mail Order Brides, #3; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #14)
  • Hanna and the Hitman (Alien Abduction #7)
  • Bryk (Mail-Order Brides of Crakair, #2)
  • Dragon's Prisoner (Dragon Blaze Ops, #4)
  • My Midlife Crisis, My Rules (Good To The Last Death, #4)
  • Hexing with a Chance of Tornadoes (Grimm Cove, #2)
  • Hudson (Motor City Alien Mail Order Brides, #2; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #7)
  • Cutlass (Motor City Alien Mail Order Brides, #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #1)
  • Ransomed by Kashatok (Galactic Pirate Brides, #2)
  • Entered in the Alien Bride Lottery (Khanavai Warrior Bride Games, #1)
New York Times & USA Today Bestselling Author of Romances, Cozy Mysteries, and PWF (Paranormal Women's Fiction)
www.MichellePillow.com

Michelle M. Pillow is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with well over a million books sold. She is prolific with works in many genres, but is best known for romance novels.

Printable Booklist: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/42pg25jekx

Michelle loves to tra

Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides (6 books)
  • Spark (Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides, #1; Intergalactic Dating Agency #5; Qurilixen World)
  • Flame (Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides, #2; Intergalactic Dating Agency #12; Qurilixen World)
  • Blaze (Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides, #3; Intergalactic Dating Agency #20; Qurilixen World)
  • Ice (Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides, #4)
  • Frost (Galaxy Alien Mail Order Brides #5)