Start by marking “Strip Tease (Tap That Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Strip Tease (Tap That Book 3)

Strip Tease

(Tap That #3)

A sexy CEO.
A single mom.
And a secret baby who is now eight years old…

A tipsy night in college resulted in Grace’s greatest joy--her daughter.

But now she sees the guy who gave her a fake name and number that night is stripping for a charity event without a care in the world.

Published January 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Strip Tease, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Strip Tease

Start your review of Strip Tease (Tap That Book 3)
Sabrina
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crazy-rich
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This is my first book in the Tap That series but I'm really interested in all of these characters now and I'm excited to go back and read the previous books. This one was a little light on the romance for me but I liked that it had a lot of time focusing on the family dynamic and not just the connection between Grace and Brandon. Definitely a book for any lover of the secret-baby trope.
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•

Grace spent a drunken night in her college dorm room with a cute guy called Jeff. Well that’s the name he left on the nightstand beside her bed, along with his mobile number. After discovering she was pregnant several weeks later she also found out the name was fake and the number was wrong.

Nine years later and Grace is the proud mother of a gorgeous wee girl called Fallon. Almost daily Fallon asks her mum about her father and so far Grace has managed to evasively answer her but the old
Carmen Rae
I absolutely love single parent or secret baby romances, and when I read the blurb for this one it sounded right up my alley. Then I saw that hot cover and I was sold. I wasn’t aware it was part of a series but it read just fine as a stand alone so I don’t think that particularly mattered other than I maybe missed out on a little background on some of the secondary characters but not enough that it mattered at all.

I have to be honest and say that while I enjoyed this book I found it a little to
Mehsi
I received this book from InkslingerPR in exchange of an honest review!

An one-night stands ends with a pregnancy and now 9 years later our guy and girl meet again! After the wonderful surprise that the second Tap That book brought me, I just couldn't resist but sign up when the opportunity knocked on my door to also review this new book in the series. This time featuring another couple though we would see older characters as well.

I was quite a bit busy this weekend, but I couldn't resist startin
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Striptease was a entertaining read from start to finish. Grace has an eight-year-old daughter Fallan. Grace has given up trying to find the baby daddy after he gave her a false name.
Grace sees an advert about a striptease in aid of a charity. Feeling bored she persuade her friend Siobhan to travel to Beaver Bend.
Brandon has arrived for the annual event with his best friends, not realising how his life is going to change.
I really enjoyed this book, it
samsbookstagram
Jan 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.5 Stars

Strip Tease is book 3 in the Tap That series but can be read as a standalone.

A one night stand in college left Grace pregnant and unable to track down the guy who gave her the wrong name and number. Nine years later she stumbles on an article about a charity strip show and is shocked to see the man she thought she would never find and sets out to tell him about his daughter and give him a piece of her mind.

Brandon is a successful bachelor, with no plans to settle down. While dancing w
Kate
Feb 05, 2019 rated it liked it
This lands somewhere between 2.5 and 3 stars. It felt a lot rushed at times but at the same time, I really liked the dynamic between Grace and Brandon, it was fun to read.

Can't wait for Jesse's book!
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy
I am just a huge sucker for second chance romances that involve a surprise baby trope. This was one was a bit different as the discovery of said baby took place nine-ish years later after a very hot one night stand in celebration of Jeff Spicoli/Brandon's 21st birthday. Encounter that left Grace with a gift from that night and no way to contact the baby daddy to let him know.

GraceBrandon's reunion was everything you can imagine it to be. Shooketh new dad who dives all in to embrace his new ro
Sofia Lazaridou
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I would like to begin this review stating that I wouldn't mind if each book didn't begin one year after the previous one. Book 3 began with the third annual stipping by the guys and for some reason, it bugs me to have each story happen a year after the previous one ended especially when the stories and the whole falling in love thing happens in a span of a couple of months if not weeks. At least the author is publishing the books in a quick session and I am happy that I will get all the stories ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved Grace and Brandon!!! So I did not know that this was the third book in this series!! And why did I not know!! Anyhoo so we have Brandon and he was in all his glory strippin for charity and happy to be a single playboy with no plans to change that anytime soon, and then Grace shows up. Grace had not seen Brandon in 10 years and she has something that will rock his world. 10 years ago they had an explosive one night stand but Brandon had given her a false name and his number which was wron ...more
Erin Mcmahon
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!! Erin knows how to write a great series and a awesome romance!
This is the Third book in the series and it’s just as good as the first this one is my favorite so far! I love how she keeps with the theme of the stripping charity event. You get to see all your favorite characters from the series in this book.
One night in college changed her whole world and a wrong phone number and bogus name made the last 9 years lonely. Grace sees a add for the Strip fundraiser and sees a face
Raecharmed
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Grace had a one night stand in college and ended up pregnant. The guy she was with gave her not only a fake name but phone number so she was on her own raising her daughter. One night at a charity event she spots the guy she slept with partying it up. Upset that he lives like he has no care in the world she confront him about what he did and informs him of their daughter. Brandon recognizes Grace but not sure how he knows her. He is stunned when she tells him of his daughter a result from his on ...more
Marika
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Awww...so sweet and swoon worthy!
Second chances are my fav and if you add children I am a goner!
Grace has a daughter, a gift that was the result of a one night stand!!
Imagine Grace's shock at finding the "dad" all these years later!
I have to hand it to them both..Grace has balls for giving him a piece of her mind and Brandon for manning up and accept his role.
I adored it!
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Strip Tease was something else! Fun, smexy, sweet and tempting, this romance is one that shall be remembered. The characters are memorable and the plot just pops! An all and all good read.
Becky
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, arc
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books, on 2/5/19.

Loved this one! How did I not know this series existed? (No worries--this worked fine as a standalone, but you'd better believe I'm going back for the other two...and totally on board for the next two!)

Strip Tease (neither the book nor the series are quite as risque as they sound--Tap This is the name of the bar one character owns, and each year the friends take part in an amateur strip show for charity--where, apparently, each has an encounter with
Michelle
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
Ok... I had no clue this was a third in a series! When I signed up for this blog tour is never said anything about being in a series.
Ughhhh

I could tell right away that I was missing something. These characters weren’t formally introduced. It was like they just were continuing a conversation. I just happened to walk in on.

So... I stopped reading at 2% and looked up the other books. And to my surprise... I had book 1! Yes, I’m a 1 click addict! lol
So, I wanted to give strip tease a fare chance.
Viper Spaulding
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The hilarious and heartwarming return of Jeff Spicoli!

I hadn't heard that name in decades, so it was especially funny to see our hero, Brandon, use it as an alias in a one-night-stand on his twenty-first birthday. That and an illegible phone number resulted in his not knowing that something completely life-changing happened that night. Nine years later, Grace happens to see the familiar face in an online video, and she finally has the chance to confront her daughter's father.

Brandon and Grace h
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

While Erin McCarthy is brand spanking new to me, she's definitely piqued my interest in the others by the time I finished this book and left me wanting to go back to the previous ones in this amazing series y'all. Strip Tease is the third standalone in the Tap That series that will give you all the feels while you'll find yourself rooting for this little family to find their own happy ending.

It was just supposed to be a one night stand that included fake names and fake numbers between Br
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5 STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

I want to shout it from the highest mountain...I loved every single sexy, sweet, unpredictable moment of this incredible book. I loved Erin McCarthy's humor, wit, story, plot, characters, I mean just everything about this book. If found myself wanting to be the one falling for Brandon. I found myself envious of Grace and what she had and could have. I loved this story from start to finish. I can't want to see what Erin has in store next, but I hop
Jenene
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A tipsy night in college resulted in Grace’s greatest joy--her daughter.........When the feisty brunette confronts Brandon, finding out he has a daughter rocks his playboy world.

Grace had one amazing night with a man while in college. The next morning she woke up to an empty bed and realized the guy gave her a fake name and number. Nine years later she sees that man and knows she must tell him about his daughter. She plans on confronting him and telling him about his daughter. She doesn't expec
Karen
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
A chance encounter at Brandon's 21st birthday leads to a night that both Brandon and Grace will never forget, but both for different reasons.

Brandon remembers a hot amazing night with a sexy woman, Grace remembers the night that she got pregnant with her daughter Fallon.

Grace only happens to be able to find Brandon after watching a video of the yearly strip that him and his friends do for a fundraiser for one of their best friends. She never thought she would ever see Brandon again. Since he ga
Marta Bo
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Strip Tease by Erin McCarthy is good way to spend  free evening, with great book in Your hand. I've also really enjoyed it because author didn't give me too much drama in the background.

Strip Tease is second chance and signle parents romance. What can I say... this is one of my frorite tropes in my romantic books, so I knew it should be good fun. After first pages story line sucked me in compeletely. From page to page I was curious what happen next, how Brandon and Grace will manage every ups an
Sarah Dale
This is the 3rd book in the Tap That Series and can be read as a standalone and if like me you haven't read the other books in the series, you soon will be.

Strip Tease is a fun, easy read. Once I started this I couldn't put it down until I finished it which meant a late night for me. I just kept doing that......one more chapter thing lol.

Grace and Brandon met in college and had one hot night of passion which left Grace pregnant and seeing as he gave her a wrong name and number she couldn't find
Kristen Johnson
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it

Stripe Tease was a quick but enjoyable read for me. Grace has struggled as a single mother for years because she didn't know who her baby daddy really was due to his giving her a fake name. When she sees a picture of him, she makes moves to find out who he is so she can drop this secret baby bomb in his lap so to speak. But what happens next is unexpected to say the least.

Brandon can't believe it when Grace drops the news he's a daddy. Even more that he's missed many years of his daughter's lif
Jackie Wright
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for Strip Tease
Erin McCarthy is a new author to me and after reading Strip Tease I’m struggling to understand why she hasn’t crossed my radar before now and one thing that’s certain is I will be checking out the previous books in this series and well as her other books as soon as time permits.
This book has all the feels because let’s be honest who doesn’t love a hot billionaire, a independent single mum and a secret baby. I love second chance romance that involve surprises and this ce
Carol 27
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a good second chance romance and the third book in the Tap That series. I liked Grace’s character very much. As a single mom, she’s strong, independent, and determined to provide for her daughter to the best that she’s able. Brandon is an easy going guy who works hard and has the success to show for it. He also enjoys the ladies and has no plans to settle down anytime soon – until he’s reunited with Grace and meets his eight year old daughter, Fallon. The story is sweet with little to no ...more
Konny
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
St Tea by Erin McCarthy is book three in a series of stand alones. For maximum reading experience I recommend to read the books in order.

Brandon Blackwell is an wildly successful business man, loves his bachelor lifestyle and is in for the surprise of his life. Years ago a ons had consequences and these are about to show up on his doorstep.
Grace Martinez is a single mom. She works hard to make ends meet and when her baby daddy shows up on TV, she's stunned speechless, Jeff Spicoli doesn't exist.
Kari Hansen
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ten years ago, a steamy one night stand left Grace pregnant and alone. The baby daddy gave her a false name and the number he left didn’t work so she has raised their nine year old daughter Fallon on her own. She had given up ever finding out who he was until she sees him on tv performing in a charity auction.

For the last ten years Brandon has forged a successful career and enjoyed his bachelor lifestyle. When a blast from his past comes bearing surprising news, he isn’t about to turn his back o
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Looking for a series that is totally addicting and will leave you wanting more?? Well look no further because this series is just that. Each one will have you falling for this group of friends with each and every story. These men aren't perfect but its how they learn from their mistakes and prove that they can be a man that is perfect for their woman.

Brandon, ugh, I wanted to not like him but when all do stupid stuff when we are young. He isn't' the only one who made a mistake and the more you
KReader
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a great read

Grace is a single mom to 8 year old Fallon. She has no support from the father because he gave her a fake name (a really bad fake name) and a wrong phone number. Now, years later Grace sees a stripping for charity commercial and low and behold there he is! His name is Brandon and it's time to let him know he has a child. Brandon is a rich CEO with a playboy reputation but he never meant to hurt anyone. The fake name had an explanation and he swears he gave her the right number.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Advice from a Jilted Bride (The Baileys #2)
  • Forking Around (Hot Cakes #2)
  • Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3)
  • Panty Dropper (Southern Comfort #1)
  • The Rival Roomies (The Rooftop Crew, #3)
  • Drive Me Crazy (RoadTripping, #1)
  • Lessons from a One-Night Stand (The Baileys, #1)
  • Arrogant Playboy (Cocky Suits Chicago #4)
  • Deal Makers
  • Sweet Home Louisiana (Boys of the Bayou, #2)
  • The First Taste
  • Sexy Filthy Boss (White Collar Brothers #1)
  • Dare To Resist (Dare Nation, #1)
  • Stealing My Best Friend (Lovers' Lane #1)
  • Crazy Rich Cajuns (Boys of the Bayou, #4)
  • Inked Playboy
  • Secrets of the World's Worst Matchmaker (The Baileys, #7)
  • Dirty Desires
USA Today and New York Times Bestselling author Erin McCarthy sold her first book in 2002 and has since written over seventy novels and novellas in teen fiction, new adult, and adult romance. Erin has a special weakness for tattoos, high-heeled boots, beaches and martinis. She lives in Ohio with her family, two grumpy cats and a socially awkward dog.

Tap That (3 books)
  • Stripped Down (Tap That #1)
  • Strip Search (Tap That #2)