Start by marking “Wrapped in Love” as Want to Read:
Wrapped in Love

Wrapped in Love

(The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles #1)

From USA Today Bestselling Author Kristen Luciani comes a holiday tale so sinfully sweet and sexy, it will have even the grumpiest, most bitter holiday grinch dancing joyfully under the mistletoe.

Camryn

He made a promise.
He gave me a ring.
Then after planning the perfect future, he made a choice…to kick me out of his life.
Except, he never bothered to tell me.
I hate that I’ve
Published (first published November 24th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Wrapped in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrapped in Love

Start your review of Wrapped in Love
Melissa
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not Romantic

1.5 Stars

This book was not uplifting for me at all. Camyrn is surrounded by a bunch of jerks. First we have Jack who takes a job in London for a few months, he gets some disturbing news about Camyrn and instead of talking to her cuts her off with just a voicemail. Of course Camyrn has no idea what is going on and thinks Jack abandoned her.
Five years later
These two reunite and it turns out Camyrn’s sister betrayed her and told a nasty lie to Jack. Jack believed the worst and dumped
Amanda
Dec 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
Kim  Brewing
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked the story (I'm a sucker for second chances) but I just couldn't get on board with this couple. I think he walked away to easily and she just didn't make any effort and just fell in line with what others wanted of her. Love this town!
Michelle Monroe
May 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

I love a good second chance romance and this one was good, it sucked me in from the beginning. Jack and Camryn had an epic love, but when jack left to try to make a better life for the two of them, it all feel apart and Jack stopped calling Camryn all together.

Now, five years later, he’s back and is surprised to find out his company is interesting in investing in Camryns family business but old heartaches are hard to overcome, even for business.

Now, Jack must price to Camryn that he
Sheila Schoenauer
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a great read just before Christmas! This story is about Jack and Cam getting their second chance at love with each other. Jack has ghosts that pushed him to want more for both of them but in the process a miscommunication broke their relationship apart. Instead of going to Cam to find out the truth he used that time to push himself away. I loved Cam's heart and felt for her. What I definitely loved about this short story is that it reminds us that Christmas isn't just about what we want. It ...more
Crystal Gray
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book pulled me in right away. While it might not have been super festive, it was real. All the feelings were there, the love, loss, family drama. The Christmas spirit was there when it needed to be, when it mattered the most. I did skim over the bedroom scene, it didn't really feel needed, I wanted to get back to the main story. All in all this was a good introduction to Cringle Cove. I think this is the first book of Kristen's I have read, and I will surely look up more.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Jack promised to come back for Camryn years ago, but he left her to pursue a dream job. What starts out as a business venture for her family and Jack's company ends up with the two reuniting during Christmas. But can the hurt of the past be overcome? Can Jack explain to Cam why he left and can Cam believe him? With adorable characters and a storyline that had the perfect Holiday setting this was a great Christmas read.
Cindy Fong
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best kind of Christmas wish!

I am loving the Cringle Cove holiday stories And Wrapped in Love did not disappoint. One decision changed the fate of both Camryn and Jack. Now after 5 years they are both back in Cringle Cove and need to figure out if their Christmas wishes can be achieved. The characters are so real it is like watching Hallmark Christmas movies. So Enjoyable.
Karie Gibson
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cringle Cove is stealing my heart one story at a time.These sweet second chance Christmas romances just keep making me want more. One bad decision can change your life. One stroke of luck with the right place and the right time changed everything. Jack and Camryn will steal your heart.
Stacy Jo
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this novella!!! These two characters suck you right in and have you cheering for them thro the whole book!!
Michele Patterson
Dec 25, 2018
Shawna English
Dawn
Dec 16, 2018

• Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • Reveal (Wicked Ways, #2)
  • All I Want for Christmas...Is My Sister's Boyfriend
  • Jock Rule (Jock Hard, #2)
  • Forbidden Miles (Miles Family, #2)
  • For the Love of English
  • Broken Miles (Miles Family, #1)
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend #4)
  • Heated Rivalry (Game Changers, #2)
  • Kiss Me Not (Kiss Me, #1)
  • Ask Me Why
  • Gaining Miles (Miles Family, #5)
  • Hidden Miles (Miles Family, #4)
  • Spring Fling
  • Santa Baby: a Carelli Family Christmas Novella

Kristen Luciani is a USA Today bestselling romance author, momtrepreneur, and a beauty product junkie with a penchant for stilettos, Silicon Valley, plunging necklines and grapefruit martinis. As a deep-rooted romantic who prefers juicy drama to fill the lives of anyone other than her, she tried her hand at creating a world of enchantment, sensuality, and intrigue, finally uncoveri

The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles (6 books)
  • Unexpected Gift
  • Winter Games
  • Mistletoe Not Required (The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles, #4)
  • What the Elf? (The Cringle Cove Christmas Chronicles #5)
  • Christmas on the Rocks