Start by marking “Into the Dark (EON Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Into the Dark (EON Series Book 2)

Into the Dark

(EON Series #2)

Part 1

The orcs made the desert, but they did not make the canyon. This was a gift from a stranger from the sky, a new world was given to them if they help conquer it. Nox knows they cannot go on destroying everything, he must find out the stranger's ultimate goal before it is too late.

Part 2

The faeries are wild and tiny and unconcerned with the greater world. They ch
Published October 24th 2018 by Sera Blue

To ask other readers questions about Into the Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into the Dark

Start your review of Into the Dark (EON Series Book 2)
Ilse Rensburg
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Into the Dark is the second of the EON series by the talented, Kelan Gerriety and it is quite different from the first. Both books reeled me in, but the orcs and the unlikely friendship created from tragedy and revenge hooked my heart in this one. I want to know more about this duo and I'm excited to see where the Kelan plans to take us next. If you are looking for a fantastical read be sure to check it out, and don't forget to review! ...more
Nikita Boshoff
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bradley Gibb
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quite different from the first book, but this shows that each book follows different fantasy races on different journeys and each one requires a different writing style, well done to the author for conveying those differences so completely.
Pieter Lombaard
Jan 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Better than the previous book. At least we have some background knowledge on orcs and faeries. I also like the 2 stories coming together. But no surprises and a bit flat. Who is Braedon? Where does he come from and why does he want to control the world?
Mike Alan
Apr 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A very different book to the first 1, but I enjoyed it more.
Ashleigh Hattingh
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice descriptions and interesting characterization.
Hendrik
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the second book to the series. I liked the way the 3 parts of the stories come together as one.
Leane Vorster
Oct 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I cannot remember the last time I enjoyed a book this much. Although I enjoyed Crimson Skies, it cannot even begin to compare to my love for this second installment.
Kera
Apr 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
A wonderful world of faeries and orcs. This novel was incredibly imaginative and fascinating to explore.
Thalia Lopes
Jun 06, 2019
Simone
Sep 05, 2019
Kelan Gerriety
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amarantha
Sep 05, 2019

• Ethereal
  • Clockwork Renegades Vol. 1
  • Sleight of Hand
  • Misfortunism (Misfortunism Series Book 1)
  • Heka and the Colour Thief
  • Time Torn (The Lost Days, #1)
  • Our Immaculate
  • Blood Sipper
  • Shadows of Carnage (The Progenitor Trilogy Book 1)
  • Relative Scale
  • The Black Cube
  • Hacked
  • Clockwork Renegades Vol. 2
  • Twisted Fate (The Lost Days, #2)
  • The Dragon Child (The Dragon Child, #1)
  • Oopmond
  • The Astonishing Color of After
  • In an Absent Dream (Wayward Children, #4)
I have always written stories, starting in primary school with a flashlight and a notebook and pen under the covers at night to where I am now, a physical book in hand, printed and bound. Fantasy has a magical way of taking me on adventures any time life seemed too mundane or busy even, I love art and enjoy painting, lately I've started with miniature figurines. I have lots of pets, I love them de ...more

EON Series (2 books)
  • Crimson Skies  (EON Series, #1)

News & Interviews