Start by marking “Knights Rising (Rumblin' Knights #1)” as Want to Read:
Knights Rising (Rumblin' Knights #1)

Knights Rising

(Rumblin' Knights #1)

Somethings are best left alone.
I know this. I should stand by it.
That would be the safest option for me.
But, well, I just can’t do that.
Because the thing I should leave alone…is everything.
It is the reason I breathe.
It is the reason I keep putting one foot in front of the other.
I need help. I know it, but nobody wants to step up and give that to me.
The case is too h
Published November 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Knights Rising, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Knights Rising

Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
#CLIFFHANGER
-------------
1 ⭐- Ugh! Didn't like it or triggers or pet peeve!

---------------
I did not like the heroes. He's an asshole and she's a dumb shit.
They fuck and after he treats her like a whore. Give her the wrong number and leave in the middle of the night without saying goodbye. Ignore her, too.
After that he fucks other women.
She sees everything, hates him and still wants this asshole. The body controls the mind and horniness commands everything.
And ends in cliffhanger, which I abhor.
Saira Moodley (BookedMercy)
Arc provided in exchange for an honest review

Shania has been searching for someone so she asks the local MC, Knights Rising for help. Lincoln, the man she had a one night stand with a month ago and whom she now can’t stand, wants to help her. They can’t stand each other and there’s a lot of sexual tension which makes them bicker. A lot. Lincoln is so intrigued with her, he wants to know the real reason why she’s looking for this person.

After their ONS in the beginning of the book he
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This book really had me on the edge of my bed reading it because there was so much going on and at first I couldn't figure things out then as I got further into the story things started to fall into place for me. There was so much push and pull between Lincoln and Shania and lord these two can fight. They can get right down and dirty with each other. Shania was not taking Lincoln's shizz and she let him know that right off the bat.

Shania needs the help of the Knight Brother's but she doesn't wan
Sissy's Romance Book Review
3.7 Stars
Knights Rising is book One in the Rumblin' Knights Series. This is the story of Lincoln and Shania.
Lincoln is a hard man that is used to women falling at his feet. Shania doesn't take his crap and she tries to be strong but as with everyone it can't be done all the time. Although sparks fly between the two they boarder on the love/hate relationship with is slowly turning toward a strong love. I enjoyed their story and hope to read more books in their series.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I wish my brain would recognize that wanting someone who is bad is not healthy. Honestly, it's like it feeds on the bad boys. Like they're what keep it powering."

I've been excited to jump into the Rumbin' Knights series after meeting the Knight brothers in the Iron Fury MC series. Lincoln is the oldest, but they are all broken to some degree.

The author really tortured me in the telling of this story. She doled out bits at a time using alternating past/present and multiple POV. The flashba
Page
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bella-jewel
I have no idea why I finished this book. It was abysmal. 2 stars because I finished it, but really it was a 1 star read for me.
shms
There are potentially a lot of no go zones that this book barges over but my biggest peeve is it read like two romances playing out, Then and Now. The h & H and h and her ex and we get all the sexual scenes too. In the Now, they get together as a hookup and so if he pretty much just walks away after that, well thats a definition of a hookup. He is a dirty ho though and it really makes me think the h didn't have much going for her if she knows he is a douche and still can't resist him. I didn ...more
Cali Gals
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ugh I love this author and have read many of her other books which makes it hard to write this review. This book is written well and I usually love MC but this one was a no go for me. My dislike for this story is completely about subject matter. I had an inkling where this story was going and I was not wrong. What happens is one of my BIGGEST fears. Because of that it was not entertaining or intriguing. I also felt it was unrealistic and the characters weren’t redeeming to me.
Robyn Corcoran
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
It’s always exciting when a new book by this author is released and this was no exception. The characters, old and new, are fabulous and the storyline was solid and definitely not over the top.

Lincoln Knight, the eldest Knight brother, runs his own garage as well as an underground fight club. He is instantly attracted to Shania when he meets her at her cafe but isn’t prepared for anything more than one night. She on the other hand admits to the attractiveness of Lincoln but also to his antagonis
Beyond The Covers Blog
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: maryann
Bella's leading ladies Shania's headstrong, and I absolutely love her she's capable of handling her own business but asking for help when she needs it and the last thing she wants is Lincoln's help.

Lincoln is a man-whore let just put it out there but I still loved him and his character although there were sometimes that I just wanted to slap him across the face.

This book was so good and I can't wait for the next one.
Johnaka
Nov 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Knights Rising by Bella Jewel
“Enemies to lovers, 3 stars”

Shania and Lincoln are like oil and water. When they first met the chemistry was off the charts. Then the hate happened, but what happens when there is hate and chemistry? You have explosive moments. You know what they say, there is a fine line between love and hate. What side of the line will they fall on?
I liked the idea of Knights Rising. I love Bella Jewel, but this story just fell short for me. Obviously, there is more to the story th
Mayas
Nov 28, 2018 rated it liked it
I called it. I called it. I called it. The problem was their story is far from finished. So many missing pieces and things that need to happen and be said. Don't get me wrong Shaina and Lincoln were HOT and needed the clash to move forward but their separate vices was half baked. I truly hope more is to come because this had a five star potential.
Spunky N Sassy
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Lincoln and Shania take us on a journey that is full of romance, hate and heartbreak. I love Shania and everything she stood for. Her situation broke my heart but Lincoln found a way to turn a help situation into a happy ending. The way these two are you each other will blow your mind. Awesome writing.

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Lincoln has some demons that he is battling from his past and failing his brother. Then he
Brittany Gutierrez
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
I absolutely love this author and have read all of her books, but what is happening to her most recent ones? I feel they all end to abruptly and there is just so much left unsaid. I don’t know maybe it’s just me. This is a miss for me.
Stace
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
I finished this because it was a Bella Jewel book(and I’ve liked a lot of her stuff)....but wow.....i didn’t like any of the characters and actually hated a few......looks like this may be a series I can safely skip. The story was disjointed with all the back and forth between the present and the past and the varying narrators. Lincoln is a LOT more a$$hole than Alpha. Shania bordered on TSTL. More than once I just wanted to slap her and that feeling never fully went away. FYI there’s also a lot ...more
Forever_meme
Jan 07, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS
Jane Wood
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
Wtf did I just read story was back and forth from past to present because it’s the heroins shania story , she was young got took advantage of by an older hot prick Nicolie .Asking for help of future hot prick Lincoln who fucks her doesn’t give her the right number but she still asks for his help the changes her mind because he pissed her off because he was fucking some 1 else .come back to past prick and a bitch Yana who gets pissed of with heroin and causes shit for heroin but past prick takes ...more
Rejane
Is cliffhanger still a thing? I dismiss books with it faster than I can blink. Besides everything else Lu described in her review.

Romance Readers Retreat
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a new spin off series of Bella Jewel's Iron Fury series. They are all about the Knight brothers and book one is all about the oldest Knight brother Lincoln.

After some serious doubts Shania decides to give in and ask the Knight brothers and their MC for some help with a difficult situation. However Lincoln Knight is someone she would rather forget after a past encounter but he is is the one who is determined to help her the most. Shania however won't tell him her reasons for the help she
Phyl
Nov 28, 2018 rated it liked it
I love hate/love relationship they’re so much fun to read. The hating part then comes the loving part (sometimes). Shania needs the help of the club and Lincoln has decided he is going to be the one to help her. Obviously things are not going to run smoothly with these two bickering. She’s looking for her old boss for reasons she won’t say and you’re left wondering what the hell does she want with him. She had a crush on him and he wasn’t an complete ass. But she adamant that she must find him. ...more
Taz Lozada
Jan 19, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars
Shania and Lincoln have a one night stand where he leaves in the middle of the night giving a fake number. Yet, fate keeps throwing them back together which creates a serious love/hate relationship between them. Shania has secrets that drives Lincoln crazy has he needs to know why she is determined to find the guy she has his MC looking for.

Shania is young at 22 with flashbacks to when she was 18 making choices that effect her life. Linc is fight demons of his own from choices he made
Alyssa
1 Star

Truly, this was absolute nonsense. I'm a seasoned MC junkie, and once up a time, Ms. Jewel would work for me. But I would say over the last 3-4 books of hers that I've read, they've gotten progressively more messy for me.

I will say, the overall story line of the heroine wasn't actually kind of intriguing, but this book ends with literally zero resolution. And there were more than one massive plot lines that needed an ending. Especially after reading on that Book 2 will be from a different
Pansy
Dec 03, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Weird story

I’m sorry. This story was all over the place. I don’t even know how to describe it. There is obviously a series before this one because the author was talking about the characters like we knew who they were. There was so much back story in the chat that to get to know them was difficult. The author decided to do a Then and Now story line with the female character, Shania. As reads we get to follow her past and venture into the present and why she is looking for her former boss and lov
CoCoFierce
Dec 02, 2018 rated it liked it
I love Bella Jewel and was over the moon she released a new MC series Knights Rising. This series starts off with Lincoln and Shania. Let’s just say the morning after. You know after that one mistake BUT it was so good?! Shania has found herself in a bit of trouble and needs the club help. Now this is my gripe about her, you need help but won’t give any details? Shania has a past of course and her secret is BIG. Although I can say she didn’t act too pressed in the beginning, I mean yea sure she ...more
Kayread
Dec 27, 2018 rated it did not like it
She's a Lip Biter
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Multiple Reviews Below

4stars
Shania meets Lincoln Knight when he walks into her cafe one day and although she sums him up as “..a hellhound of pure masculine goodness..” she also can see his brooding attitude. However, that doesn’t stop her from hooking up with him! 😉 She soon discovers her first instinct might be right and isn’t a big fan of his at all, even when he comes calling to offer to help her with her problem. He also isn’t exactly enamoured with Shania thinking she is..”..a sassy, overb
TheHauteBookworm
Dec 05, 2018 rated it liked it
This story can be read as a standalone, but to get the depth of the characters and their places in the story, it would be best to read the related books.

This story is a two person point of view story between our main characters, Shania and Lincoln. Shania is desperately trying to find someone to help her locate a person from her past, so she can right the wrongs from her younger and more naive life. She ends up having to rely on the one person she doesn’t want anything to do with, the hot one n
Chlo
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fav-series
BOOK 1 IN RUMBLING KNIGHTS
BUT ALSO
BOOK 7 IN IRON FURY BY CHARACTER EXTENSION

FAVOURITE!!!

so at the time of going in and writing all my reviews for iron fury series this 8s the most up to date release... I've preordered the next book but have to wait...

This is my favourite in the series because I LOVE Lincoln...

Hes the most butthurt twisted and complex of the characters this far and this story though following the same past/ present format of the previous books felt like a whole new life.. the
Vickie
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Knights Rising is the first book in Bella Jewels Rumblin’ Knights series and I’ve been impatiently waiting for Lincoln’s story since meeting the Knight brothers in the Iron Fury series.

I honestly expected to love Lincoln but that wasn’t exactly the case. Lincoln is not a man that’s easy to like. There were times I wanted to reach into my kindle and slap some sense into him. He really rubbed me up the wrong way at times. He’s one of those annoying men that act like a dick one minute and then do
Tonya
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the Rumblin' Knights series. This is the Knight brothers. If you've read Iron Fury MC series, I know you've been wanting the Knight brothers just like me. We've already met them all, and Slater had his book already, but now the rest have their own story to tell.

This is Lincoln's. He's the oldest.

Lincoln is basically every woman's fantasy. But he does come across as an uncaring jerk.

He has a lot of guilt because of past mistakes, and how those mistakes hurt his family an
  • Hard Escape (Notus Motorcycle Club #2)
  • The Blood That Drives Us
  • Chaos Abounds (Soldiers of Chaos, #1)
  • In The Red (Devil's Due MC, #1)
  • Stalked (Predators MC #4)
  • Rough Ride (True Brothers MC, #4)
  • Truth (The Vengeance Duet, #2)
  • Ricochet ( Desert Ghosts MC, #1)
  • Shoot The Moon (Scorpio Stinger MC, #6)
  • Getting Off
  • Biker Salvation: The Lost Souls MC Book Nine
  • Virgin (The Henchmen MC, #16)
  • Fall for Me (Ladder Company, #1)
  • Scandalous (Alpha Bodyguard, #1)
  • In Safe Arms (Grace & Poole, #2)
  • Down to my Bones (Reapers MC: Ellsberg Chapter, #1)
  • Payback (Viking Bastards MC, #2)
  • Irish Crown
Heya!! My name is Bella, I'm a new aussie author and I am as crazy as they come. I'm playful, friendly and always up for a chat so stop on by x

Rumblin' Knights (2 books)
  • Knights Fury (Rumblin' Knights Book 2)