Jump to ratings and reviews

A Divine Appointment

This book is a short collection of prose/poetry which is divided into three sections: Divine Presence, Divine Essence and Divine Love. It will uplift anyone who wishes to enrich or advance their spirit in this life. This book expands on our awareness of mind, body and soul and helps the reader to recognize the divinity within themselves.

74 pages, Paperback

4 books2 followers

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
6 (100%)
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Profile Image for Melanie Brennan.
79 reviews
November 4, 2018
Poetry has a way to speak to people. This book of poetry starts with a call to "Lead us from devotion to practice, faith to conviction", with encouragement to respond to hate and anger in the world with love and action. The book is peppered with occasional commentaries and reflections of personal life experiences that add extra texture to the poems. "The Eye of the Soul" becomes immensely richer with the added commentary.
If you are in need of food for the soul, I think you will find this little gem delicious.
Profile Image for Joan Eckert maholtz.
21 reviews2 followers
November 19, 2018

The entire book touched me to the very depth of my soul and made me ponder. The authors various commentaries were enriching and thought provoking . It is a very inspirational read and one that will cause you to reflect on the past, live in the present and anticipate the future.

Kevin’s words seeped into my heart and settled in my soul. And as he says “all is well in the heart that’s well”. My heart is well after reading A Divine Appointment.

Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.