Start by marking “Hale (Lords of Carnage #8)” as Want to Read:
Hale (Lords of Carnage #8)

Hale (Lords of Carnage #8)

A favor will kill you faster than a bullet.

It’s been years since the disaster that destroyed our lives.
Years of me trying to forget everything that happened.
Of trying to forget her.
I thought I finally had.

Now, the only girl I’ve ever hated
Shows up in the last place I ever thought I’d see her.

This world I live in –
the world she’s turned up in –
It’s too dangerous for
ebook
Published November 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Hale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hale

Start your review of Hale (Lords of Carnage #8)
Tpagirl
Hale was the eighth book in the Lords of Carnage MC by Daphne Loveling.

Cameron Hale aka Hale was a patched member of the original Lords of Carnage chapter and was being sent to the Ironwood Chapter as a liaison. In a way, it was like going home since his small childhood town was nearby. However, even with the short distance he never expected to see Kylie Sutton again. Kylie was working multiple jobs in order to assist her ill father. She would do anything for him, including associate with an
Coco.V
Nov 01, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (11/1/2019)! ...more
Michelle  Corchis
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cameron Hale left the small town he grew up in, after a tragedy. He held onto that pain and ultimately the hate that consumed him for years.
Kylee was the center of that turmoil and he had thought of her every day since leaving. Their worlds became intertwined when Hales best friend started dating Kylee.
Now he's part of The Lords of Carnage and his Prez, Angel is sending him back to the place that he ran from so many years before. When he sees Kylee at the charter club Angel sent him to on club
Gladys
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hale and Kylie's story is complex, deep, intense and gripping. A shared past that is painful brings lots of angst and emotional turmoil to this read. There is drama, danger and yes, some steam too; but really the book is heavily powered by emotion. Anger, guilt, heartache, regret, hate and love all have starring roles in this moving romance. A very enjoyable read and a very good addition to this series. I am posting this forthright review of my own accord.
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you're a fan of well written MC romance stories filled with drama danger, angst, turmoil, anger, heartbreak, suspense, twists and turns, steamy scenes, passion and love, then you need to read Hale by Daphne Loveling.

I volunteered to review an advance reader copy of this book.
Marti
Hale (Lord of Carnage #8) is by Daphne Loveling. She has written a series of book about a MC called the Lord of Carnage. Her MC is a club that participates in illegal activities and is considered a one percenter. This is her eighth novel about the main charter club. As there are many members of the club unmarried and now there is the Ironwood chapter, I look forward to more books in this series.

Hale is sent down to another chapter to help set up a new route to help ease the flow of illegal
Courtney
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series from Daphne Loveling! The Lords of Carnage men are rough around the edges, live by their own code and will do anything for their brothers in the MC and I for one love them all! Cameron Hale watches his brothers around him find their other halves and swears he will not fall into that trap, famous last words. When he goes on a run for his MC to check on the newest chapter and make sure they can handle their share of the goods the MC has he goes dragging his feet and ...more
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Lords of Carnage MC is quite the series to lose yourself in. Ms. Daphne Loveling is a wonderfully talented Author who delivers time and again with only top notch perfect quality books for each of us. Within Hale, you instantly become addicted to the riveting storyline as well as the characters themselves. Cameron Hale is part of a brotherhood of gorgeous MC men on two wheels but more then that, he's about to be thrown back in time while following his President's orders. Seeing Kylie again ...more
Jessica Cox
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I reveled in Hale and Kylie's story, the background of how they met and why Hale hates her so much completely sucked me in. This was a enemies to lovers, yet second chance sort of, anyway it intrigued and had me pulling for Kylie and everything she was going through. We do get to hang out and meet an extended chapter of Lord of Carnage. And who I am to complain about more amazingly HOT bikers. Hale was very intense and so angry for so much of the book, like i felt bad for Kylie, having to deal ...more
Gucci 35
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One click Hale

This is a second chance romance set in Loveling's MC world. Hale is a must read if you have read the Lords of Carnage MC series by Loveling. Hale is a newbie character for the series, I believe he was first introduced in Angel's book. He character is a grouch, he definitely speaks his mind, loves to punch walls and the ladies love his bad boy attitude. Loveling does a great job of showing Hale's anger and pain but also showing how he softens up though out the book.
Kylie is the
Bren
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm so addicted to the Lord's of Carnage series I couldn't wait till Hale's story came out and now I'm sad I've read the last page. Hale is one rough riding, rowdy, pure testosterone fueled alpha male who is severely protective of his MC brothers. Kylie is a beautiful women who's been dealt a rotten hand of one misfit father who she loves dearly that has caused her misery since high school. In high school they hide their lust for each other which was taboo since she was Hale's best friends girl, ...more
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Wow, this is a marvelous, second chance MC romance and I truly enjoyed reading it. The plot is impressive, well-thought out, and written with well-developed characters that have individual personalities, and are quite realistic with their emotional feelings & expectations.
It is about: a past relationship between two people (Hale, a Lords of Carnage rider & Kylie) filled with hatred & guilt, and the gradual enemies to lovers and letting go of the past.
There is: MC riders, MC clubs,
Kim Richards
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was pulled into the story from the beginning and stayed until I had finished it. All the time watching it play out in my head.
Twists, turns and surprises await you throughout the pages of this book. Some of the surprises you may see coming and others you won't. Some of the surprises are big and some are small. But each and everyone of them is equally as important as the next one.
I felt the emotions from the characters. In fact I actually went through the emotions a long with the characters,
Phyllis Wolford
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hale was ordered to go help out the new Chapter of the Lords, he didnt want to because it would bring up old painful memories, that he has been running from.
Kylie, was a mule for the Lords,. She didnt want to be but needed the money to help her dad fight his cancer, so she had no choice. She was just trying to survive.
They knew each other from long ago, but feelings and events pushed them apart.
They come face to face and the old feelings come back, they fight them as much as possible, but doesn’
Leslie Ooten
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great one from Mrs. Loveling! The writing flowed well, and I enjoyed the story line. Hale and Kylie were good together, and this is sort of a second chance romance. They are never together in the past, but they both had feelings for each other. Kylie was doing some things that were putting her in danger to try to help her dad. Hale tried to keep her out of trouble, but wasn't complete successful. I really liked how their relationship progressed, and it wasn't instantaneous. I love an ...more
Safety Lady
Jan 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kick butt, bit of a spoiler

Still kick butt writing and good story line. Not sure where Hale came from because I sure a shoot don’t remember that name in the earlier books. Good story over all. Some things in this book don’t add up for me like stage 3-4 cancer with Kylie’s dad and he is not in treatment but had a heart attack and not too much was said after that? Kylie getting beat up by a rival gang but really only punched around some for hours and living through it? Maybe I am more jaded but
Lin ( Nerdy Bookworm)
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cameron Hale is a member of the Lords of Carnage MC and was given a special assignment by his president, Angel. Hale reluctantly wanted to do what his president requested that he would be going to the Lords of Carnage in Ironwood considering it involves his past. A past Hale had bury many years ago and involved a mysterious young lady name Kylie Sutton.

Kylie Sutton returned home after dropping out of college to take care of he father with limited resources. She never expected to see the man who
Cynthia Carpenter
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hale and Kylie have such a history that it will leave you breathless.
Hale is on his way back to the people he thought he left behind. With so many things from his past and the anger and the pain he can't let go of when he runs into the one he can't stand the most.
Kylie has been living with her sickly father and trying to pay the bills but its slow going when she runs into the one person she never thought she see again.
Will they be able to let everything from the past go or will it keep them in
Susan Pugh
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lords of Carnage MC (8)

This has been one of the best series I have read in a very long time. Each book was excellent getting better with each new book. Hale goes with Tank, to the new chapter of the Lords set up in Ironwood to supervise them taking over moving product with the local cartel. As Ironwood are unknown to the cartel, having Hale &Tank will help sooth any ruffelled feathers. When they arrive Hale sees Kylie, she used to date his best friend in High School. When he died Hale blamed
Cris
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what can you say about Daphne Loveling’s Lords of Carnage MC series except it’s fabulous and Hale is the newest addition to this amazing series. Hale and Kylie have a past that is messed up, full of anger, hurt and deep down, love. When they’re thrown back together, kicking an screaming, we get a read full of excitement, drama, sexual tension and a passion that practically burns up the pages. Love this series and love Hale’s addition to it. Thanks for always giving your readers such amazing ...more
pamela d bryant
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great!

I chose this rating because this was a really great book. I really enjoyed most of the characters. This was a book of compassion, kindness, forgiveness, and helping your fellow man. This is also a book about laws. Hale lost his friend when he was a young boy just getting into the MC. To that evil thing called drugs. This book was well-written too I really like the way the characters came together. Hale and Kylie they finally got together but they had to work through a good bit of stuff. I
Amber
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read!!!

Hale is a great guy who fell in love with a girl he couldn't have, so he left and established a life elsewhere. Well fate had a different rode for him as he comes back to his past to pick up the pieces.... and ends with a happily ever after he deserves. Second chance love story that will warm your heart. The Lord's of Carnage is a great series that I highly recommend. The author has a writing style that makes you feel each characters emotions and her books are never cliffhanger.
Jan 16, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-star, read-2019
This was a solid 3 star read for me. It took me a little longer to get through this book than past novels and I can't put my finger on exactly why. I enjoyed the book while I was reading it, but to be honest I have already forgotten some of the details of what happened. The event of their past and the reason he was so angry with her didn't feel genuine to the story, like it was boldly just something to cause conflict, which never really solved itself.

I enjoyed it and I will keep reading anything
CoensK  Reviews
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was waiting for Hale and i was not disappointed at all!! Hale goes back "home" to see another chpater of the club and runs into the one person he hoped he'd never see again and now he can't seem to let her be. Kylie thought she'd never see Hale again but here he is, and now she can't get rid of him, he refuses to let her do thingsa her way. There seems tobe no way through this for them, but neither of them really knew the whole truth of the past and once they leanr things change. I loved this ...more
Lynne Garlick
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am now up to date with the Lords of Carnage MC!! What a series! And in this, the 8th book, it's Hale's turn. We got sneak peeks of Hale in Angel's story when he gave Jude short shrift for his attitude.
Hale is sent down to the Ironwood chapter to be Angel's eyes and ears on a new deal but gets way more than he bargained! Misunderstandings and a whole load of mis-guided angry finally come to a head with Hale and Kylie. Can they find their way back from it before it's too late?
I have loved
Debs
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read nearly every 'Lords of Carnage MC' book, and I think this has to be one of my favorites! Hale and Kylie's story is filled with so much content, starting with the action, suspense, guilt, and some sexy steamy scenes. Great writing in weaving into the story their background, and bringing their past front and center as they deal with the danger Kylie puts herself in. A standalone and recommended read, I admit to being partial to MC books. I would like to thank the author for gifting me ...more
Shannon Godwin
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series! Hale & Kylie go through so much. Being connected in high school & tragedy pulling them apart. Watching these two dealing with anger, guilt & heartbreak was heart touching. When the one she really wanted all those years ago comes back into her life, can they overcome the past to make a future together? That’s the real question.
I loved this story & im looking forward to the next.
Mary Keiser
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hale

Beast was the first book I read in this series, yes I know, completely out of order but that story is what started me on this series and then of course I had to start at the beginning. Honestly I enjoy a good MC book because sometimes you just need a little wild, a little alpha and a little I don't give a darn. But this book left me wanting more, I just missed some pivotal moment between these two or something. Just needed a few more lines to bridge the love/hate gap.
Geraldine
Nov 12, 2018 rated it liked it
I'm a huge Daphne Loveling fan and have enjoyed all of her Lords of Carnage MC series. Her books have a great balance of action and romance. This one was another great story and the only reason I didn't give it more stars was because I didn't like the leading man. His surly, sullen, grumpy character really turned me off. I love to fall in love with my leading man and I just couldn't do it with this one.
Andrea Gillan
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Forgivness

Can heads to his hometown to sort out the new MC. What he finds is a face from his past that he never wanted to see again. Kylie struggling to help her dad starts working for the MC. When Can walks in the tension is off the charts and his words hurt her. Brought together during a job he sees that what he thought of her is very wrong and the blame he had for her was unfounded.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Murphy (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #4)
  • Riggs (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis #3)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • War (Savage Kings MC #4)
  • Down & Dirty: Linc (Dirty Angels MC, #9)
  • Maddox (Savage Kings MC #5)
  • Torin (Savage Kings MC #3)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Down & Dirty: Crow (Dirty Angels MC, #10)
  • Maverick (The Black Hornets MC #2)
  • Diesel (Dead Souls MC #5)
  • Down & Dirty: Dex (Dirty Angels MC, #8)
  • Jace (The Black Hornets MC #1)
  • Miles (Savage Kings MC #8)
  • Duke (The Black Hornets MC #3)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC Book 4)
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC #6)
  • Colt (The Black Hornets MC #4)
USA Today bestselling author of alpha males, feisty females, and smoking hot romance.

NOTE: MANY OF THE BOOKS LISTED ON THIS PROFILE HAVE BEEN RE-RELEASED, UNPUBLISHED, OR COMBINED INTO ANTHOLOGIES. GOODREADS DOES NOT ALLOW AUTHORS TO REMOVE BOOKS EVEN IF THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE REFER TO THE INDIVIDUAL BOOK DESCRIPTIONS FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Small town girl in the big city. Incurable