Start by marking “Nothing to Fear (Final Hour #2)” as Want to Read:
Nothing to Fear (Final Hour #2)

Nothing to Fear

(Final Hour #2)

The clock is ticking

Fearsome Gray Box operative Gideon Stone is devoted to his work and his team. He's never given reason to doubt his loyalty...until he's tasked with investigating Willow Harper, a beguiling cryptologist suspected of selling deadly bio-agents on the black market.

He knows she's innocent. He knows she's being framed. And he knows that without him, Willow wi
Mass Market Paperback, 448 pages
Expected publication: August 27th 2019 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Nothing to Fear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nothing to Fear

Crystal
The first book in this series was one of the best Romantic Thrillers-and thrillers, period-I've read. This book blew that one out of the water. Gideon is just...yeah, SWOON. And Willow is so beautifully different and amazing. I loved the continuation of all we'd learned, and finding out answers, but I cannot wait for more from the Gray Box. A simply spectacular series!
Diane Saul
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gideon is an operative for Gray Box, a super secret agency. There is a mole embedded in Gray Box and evidence point to Willow. Gideon has a protective streak when it comes to Willow and they go on the run to save her life and clear her name.

This is the second book I have read by this author and she has become a must read for me. This book is full of heart stopping action, betrayal and a romance. I can’t wait for her next book. Thank you to net galley for an advanced readers copy.
Whispers From
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gideon is an operative for the Gray Box. There is a mole among them and all the evidence is pointing to Willow. Willow is a cryptologist and takes care of her sick father. Gideon knows she’s innocent but proving it will be dangerous. They go on the run to find out who set her up but they have to dodge the mercenaries hired to kill her. If they don’t find the mole, Willow could go to jail. Gideon was married once and doesn’t plan on doing it again. He doesn’t think he’s good enough for Willow but ...more
Kate
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC for review from the publisher via NetGalley.

This is the second book in Juno Rushdan's Final Hour series. It picks up shortly after the previous book, Every Last Breath. This story centers around a different couple so it is not completely necessary to read the first book (though I highly recommend it!).

Nothing to Fear is the story of Gideon and Willow (who we meet in the first book). Long story short: she's framed, he is a badass, they both have some issues to overcome, multipl
Cheryl
Apr 02, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
This book two in the series was far better than book one. I especially enjoyed the action scenes. The character development far exceeded book one. The main characters were likable and were easy to root for.
Anita
Jun 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: arc

I loved the first book in this series and expect this one to be great too!
Rhonda Calhoun
Debbie Rice
Apr 03, 2019
LadyDevil
Apr 04, 2019
Juno is a former Military Intelligence Officer who writes romantic thrillers with sizzle, pulse-pounding suspense, and plenty of action. Her stories are about strong heroes and gutsy heroines fighting for their lives as well as their happily-ever-after. Expect an intense emotional journey and a thrill ride to keep you turning the pages.

A native New Yorker, she currently lives in the Washington, DC

Final Hour (2 books)
  • Every Last Breath (Final Hour #1)