Start by marking “Lamassu (Rahki Chronicles, #3)” as Want to Read:
Lamassu (Rahki Chronicles, #3)

Lamassu (Rahki Chronicles, #3)

Mia Rayner has the family she’d always wanted as an orphan; she even has a mountain lion by her side. Rahki society is accepting her, and it appears she’ll have smooth sailing to gain approval as Nadya’s warrior guardian.

Are her normal dreams of fun, sun, sand, and celebrations too good to be true?

Familial bonds are tested when her clan’s summer travel in California is in
Published November 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Lamassu, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lamassu

Rosie Amber
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lamassu is book three of The Rahki Chronicles urban fantasy series. I recommend reading these books in order. They mix tribal and spiritual animal elements with modern-day America.

In this book Mia and her tribe arrive on the west coast of America. They intend taking part in a Sovmar meeting of clans, but power struggles threaten the leadership of their Rahki world. A violent sector is destroying Romani people and chaos looms. See here for full review https://wp.me/p2Eu3u-cmu
Michelle Baker
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lamassu is the third book in the Rahki Chronicles and is, thus far, the most exciting. That's not to say that I didn't enjoy the first two (see my reviews for them), but this one gave me the feeling that something interesting or important was happening the vast majority of the time. I put off getting sleep two nights because I HAD to know what happened.

Quick note: Lamassu ties up most of the main storylines introduced, but the Sovmar itself again doesn't take place in this book. It does seem lik
Bonita Kelley
Jan 15, 2019
Vicki
marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2019
I share several similarities with my fictional characters (heroes and villains alike) including a love of chocolate, horror movies, martial arts, yoga, and travel. I don’t have a pet mountain lion but am proudly owned by three rescue kitties. We live in relative harmony in beautiful southwestern Virginia.

Always feel free to contact me as I love discussing books and writing!

Thanks and happy reading