Start by marking “Love Deserved (Rock N Roll Heiress Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Love Deserved (Rock N Roll Heiress Book 3)

Love Deserved

(Rock-N-Roll Heiress #3)

He refuses to let her go. She struggles to hide the truth.

Life on the road isn't what Ayden McAllister wants. Countless cities and endless parties are the least of his concerns. The nightmares about Mia leave him shaken and desperate to return to Music Haven. He knows Mia is keeping secrets, but she's not the only one. Izzy is hiding the truth from him too.

Forcing Ayden

Published January 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Love Deserved, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Deserved

Jackie
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Some twist and turns at the end but I wasn’t surprised by any of it.
Wrapped up really well and everything is answered in this book.
I loved how it all came together and Mia didn’t annoy the heck out of me. I loved Ayden’s niece and his family. Would love to read more about some of these characters.
I highly recommend this series.
Spunky N Sassy
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! Kelli McCracken never ceases to amaze me with her stories. She is one author who writes from her heart to mine. Of course this book comes on the heels of one hell of a cliffhanger but she is known as the queen of tease so that was just something I expect out of her books, as she always leaves her readers wanting more.

In this book we come to the conclusion of this series I was dying to see what was in the future for our beaut
Bjaynes1220
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First of all this is a 3 book series, which I was not aware of at the time I purchased the first one, but I am ok with that. I normally like to read about older couples, they seem more mature than the 20's, but I started this book, and was determined to read it. By the time I finished the first book, I wasn't sure I would read the second one, but, these characters pulled to me. Mainly because they had every obstacle that could get in their way, got in their way. There are times when I needed to ...more
Mason Lehman
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! What a binge read!!

I must have loved the series trilogy because I read all 3 in 2 days! Ayden and Mia were meant for each other, Kelli wrote their very strong connection right away in book 1 beautifully. I have to be honest, by book 3 I was ready to strangle the both of them and at one point, I actually threw it down and walked away for a couple hours. Only having to return to find out if our author decided to quit writing the couple problem after problem and get to the hea!! She did, and
Paige Whitecotton
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

What can I say this series was so amazing. It had all the drama, lies, betrayal, suspense, surprises, and love you could ask for but at the such a higher level. The writing was deep but easy to follow. Kelli has a crazy mind and an awesome ability to write.
Cherie Melbourne
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Deserved

What a great story to finish this series. Awesome twist at the end and a HEA that will keep me smiling for days.
Debra Avery
Mar 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/12/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
He refuses to let her go. She struggles to hide the truth.

Forcing Ayden to leave on tour crushed Mia. So did lying to him, but she had no choice. If he knew
Angelina Smith
Cindi Knowles
Jan 20, 2019
laverne thompson
Jan 22, 2019
Kelli McCracken is an author of rock star-themed contemporary and paranormal romance. She loves penning a good, sexy story that stirs emotions and tantalizes the senses. Most days you'll find Kelli knee-deep in chocolate bars, coffee, and kooky characters.

When she’s not writing, chatting with readers, or plotting her next story, Kelli loves to read, listen to music, and most of all, spend time wit

Rock-N-Roll Heiress (3 books)
  • Love Desired (Rock-N-Roll Heiress #1)
  • Love Damaged (Rock-N-Roll Heiress #2)