Start by marking “The Awakening of the Halo (The Binding of the Halo #2)” as Want to Read:
The Awakening of the Halo (The Binding of the Halo #2)

The Awakening of the Halo

(The Binding of the Halo #2)

This is an alternate cover edition for ASIN B073VDW42B

Destined lovers, Cianne’s and Tristan’s, lives are forever changed when the Coesen arrive to claim their Halo. Though Cianne remains reluctant to accept her Awakening, Tristan embraces the clandestine race of powerful Supernaturals with a tenacity that can’t be explained. Determined to accomplish whatever is required o
Kindle Edition
Published by Amazon Digital Services (first published January 2018)

To ask other readers questions about The Awakening of the Halo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Awakening of the Halo

♡Meme♡Reads love♡

Holy mac and cheese!!! My emotions are all over the place I’m actually freaking speechless I really cant right now I need a day or two …more review to come later right now I’m just...

And doing nothing but
Beverly Diehl
The story of Cianne, Tristan, and their supernatural love story continues. We learn more and more about each of their abilities, and Cianne's people, the Coesen.

I loved the challenge of the Maatii. While the prior book was more about Cianne, this one is more about Tristan, and I'm cool with that.

The storytelling and pacing in this book was so good... and while the ending was not unsatisfying, it IS a series, so there are more to come. I HAD to jump into the next book, immediately.
Rita
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: interracial
I can't believe the ending. Disappointment about the kindle unlimited being removed. I have two books to go.
Lynda Garcia
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Daddy's back!

Tristan and Cianne's tale is woven together intricately blending past,present and future...brining together characters who are friends or foe...the love shines brighter and the future possibilities are endless....or is it...as the 2nd book explains the existence of these two worlds and how important Tristan and Cianne's coupling and connected they have been since childhood....everything begins to make sense....Caleb and Kayla relationship is explained and Caleb is about to make his
Andrea Powell
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heartbroken

I am so sad. I don't know how I feel. I loved this book but I am in tears. Man!!!!!
Jasmine
Shelby
Nov 03, 2018
Minerva Casas Gonzalez
Dec 19, 2018
Shea is a woman in love with the idea of love, so it's no wonder she writes Romance Novels. The East Coast native is a romantic to her core, reads and watches anything with a love story. She especially likes binging on the Hallmark Channel around Christmas.

She enjoys meeting people and chatting, collecting Barbie dolls, toys, and is addicted to The Sims games. Shea also loves music and has mentio

The Binding of the Halo (4 books)
  • The Binding of the Halo
  • The Descent of the Halo (The Binding of the Halo #3)
  • The Battle for the Halo (The Binding of the Halo #4)